Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Opinion: Buhari And Kachukwu Should Be Sacked - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Buhari And Kachukwu Should Be Sacked (655 Views)

Suspend Baru & Kachukwu - YPP Chairman To President Buhari / Dr. Ibe Kachukwu Set To Resign And Go Back To His Professor Job At Havard / Opinion: NNPC And Kachukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Buhari And Kachukwu Should Be Sacked by lionshare: 2:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
First and foremost I am not pro PDP, but considering the long standing fuel scarcity inherent in the country in the past two months I think the both the Minister and minister of state should be sacked immediately.

For all the name-calling and many unadmirable titles the ex-president and his team was given, he seem to know much better about providing Uninterrupted Petrol supply than the saint from daura and the acclaimed harvard graduate.

The huge economic losses to the scacrcity cannot be over-emphasized yet the Government keeps promising eldorad every other week.

Its time for the right protests with the true interests of the Nigerian people to be staged against this Government of undefined *Change.
Re: Opinion: Buhari And Kachukwu Should Be Sacked by enlightenedmind: 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
How can u say the president and minister should be sacked because of fuel scarcity? Please countries in the world have had to sacrifice worse to achieve economic growth. In the so called America u see today, workers and mass groups of human beings had to die, be burnt alive, be dragged on a horse, to achieve what u see there today. Nigerians, complaining at any given chance. What have u OP done to help matters? U sit and complain and wait for someone to give u everything on a silver plater. MSTWEE. please suck it up.
Re: Opinion: Buhari And Kachukwu Should Be Sacked by MrFairplay4ume(m): 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
Sack? No carton them or jerican them
Re: Opinion: Buhari And Kachukwu Should Be Sacked by MrFairplay4ume(m): 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
Sack? No carton them or jerican them.
Re: Opinion: Buhari And Kachukwu Should Be Sacked by tuniski: 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
enlightenedmind:
How can u say the president and minister should be sacked because of fuel scarcity? Please countries in the world have had to sacrifice worse to achieve economic growth. In the so called America u see today, workers and mass groups of human beings had to die, be burnt alive, be dragged on a horse, to achieve what u see there today. Nigerians, complaining at any given chance. What have u OP done to help matters? U sit and complain and wait for someone to give u everything on a silver plater. MSTWEE. please suck it up.
It is buhari that must be sacked cos he has failed woefully as the minister of petroleum and falling woefully as president. He needs a rescue before he completely messes up the nation.
Re: Opinion: Buhari And Kachukwu Should Be Sacked by lionshare: 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
enlightenedmind:
I am not comparing Nigeria to USA that's way too far but compare Nigeria to any other OPEC country....then we can talk. Going by your post GEJ must have been doing a yeo-man's job to have made fuel available, also I work for my money ain't waiting for no silver plate but I dont have the means/rights import fuel; govt decides that so if its not available then the govt is not doing its job...
Re: Opinion: Buhari And Kachukwu Should Be Sacked by lionshare: 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
MrFairplay4ume:
Sack? No carton them or jerican them
Seems you have not been in the country lately...
Re: Opinion: Buhari And Kachukwu Should Be Sacked by enlightenedmind: 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
lionshare:
I am not comparing Nigeria to USA that's way too far but compare Nigeria to any other OPEC country....then we can talk. Going by your post GEJ must have been doing a yeo-man's job to have made fuel available, also I work for my money ain't waiting for no silver plate but I dont have the means/rights import fuel; govt decides that so if its not available then the govt is not doing its job...

Well they r building it and currently lobbying to capitalize it. I am not trying to insult u, just saying let us all try hard to identify what is important and fight for it. The govt made us go thru this suffering with the promise that they will stop importing fuel and make our refinaries work. Now they r saying "The Govt Does not have the means to run a refinary". They are mad. All these corrupt politicians will continue to play this useless game until we know and demand our rights. Instead, pressure them to make the refinaries work. If they cannot make it work, they should be sacked. Those refinaries must work. We are not accepting anything less. And it must not be controlled by Dangote. It must be state owned so our hardwork as a nation will determine how much we buy feul not capitalist oligarchs like dangote seeking to economically and socially enslave populations.
Re: Opinion: Buhari And Kachukwu Should Be Sacked by enlightenedmind: 3:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
tuniski:

It is buhari that must be sacked cos he has failed woefully as the minister of petroleum and falling woefully as president. He needs a rescue before he completely messes up the nation.

I am not against PMBs policies. They r good policies. However, political swabbles is stalling development and actual implementation of policies into reality. We only care about reality and this govt must deliver.

(1) (Reply)

This Provision Of National Grazing Reserve Bill Will Shock You / I Can Create 100 Million High Paying Jobs In 6 Months. Onwa O. Onwa / When You Realise Your Minimum Wage Can Only Buy 100 Litres Of Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.