Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Affordable Transportation To KWARA NYSC Camp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Affordable Transportation To KWARA NYSC Camp (983 Views)

Zahradeen Saiful-Islam Deeneeya, Physically Challenged Corper At Abuja NYSC Camp / Kwara: Safe Transportation To Yikpata Orientation Camp / The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Transportation To KWARA NYSC Camp by Mecoy(m): 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
The bus will leave Lagos and will take a maximum of 12 people (for the sake of comfort) to the NYSC camp at Yikpata.
However, if there is another set of at least ten people, we can take two buses.

Take off will be at Iju-Ishaga, and for the sake of proximity, anyone who wishes can come on Tuesday and spend the night, so we all leave as early as possible on wednesday morning. And for those who might be wishing to get picked up at locations that will be on the route of the bus,we will pick you.

Your comfort and security is guaranteed, as you will not have to move your luggage in transit from one bus to another. You leave lagos and arrive at the Nysc camp. No stop overs, no unneccesary stress. No need to leave home very early and rush to the motor park.

This transport scheme will cost 4,500 only, and it comes with a free option of a comfortable sleep over the night before. You wont have to rush to the motor park in the morning. There's also a kitchen and the ladies can fix us breakfast before we leave. Lol

For questions and arrangements whatsapp me privately. Also, you can call me on 08075518418 . However, questions can be asked directly here, I will respond.
BTW: If we exceed 12 for the bus, I can call for another bus, as long as there are enough people to fill it up. THE MORE THE MERRIER

(Arrangements can be made for other states too, as long as there are enough people showing interest)

Thanks.
Re: Affordable Transportation To KWARA NYSC Camp by spinel: 5:15am On Apr 27, 2016
good morning. pls what's d time of departure?
Re: Affordable Transportation To KWARA NYSC Camp by spinel: 5:17am On Apr 27, 2016
Mecoy:
The bus will leave Lagos and will take a maximum of 12 people (for the sake of comfort) to the NYSC camp at Yikpata.

Take off will be at Iju-Ishaga, and for the sake of proximity, anyone who wishes can come on Tuesday and spend the night, so we all leave as early as possible on wednesday morning. And for those who might be wishing to get picked up at locations that will be on the route of the bus,we will pick you.

Your comfort and security is guaranteed, as you will not have to move your luggage in transit from one bus to another. You leave lagos and arrive at the Nysc camp. No stop overs, no unneccesary stress. No need to leave home very early and rush to the motor park.

This transport scheme will cost 4,500 only, and it comes with a free option of a comfortable sleep over the night before. You wont have to rush to the motor park in the morning. There's also a kitchen and the ladies can fix us breakfast before we leave. Lol

For questions and arrangements whatsapp me privately. Also, you can call me on 08075518418 . However, questions can be asked directly here, I will respond.
BTW: If we exceed 12 for the bus, I can call for another bus, as long as there are enough people to fill it up. THE MORE THE MERRIER

(Arrangements can be made for other states too, as long as there are enough people showing interest)

Thanks.
Mecoy:
Thanks.
Mecoy:

Thanks.

when r u going?

(1) (Reply)

Hurray!!! NYSC Registeration Begins Today! / Nafdac Office Yaba I Need The Address Please / Corps Members As The Unsung National Heroes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.