Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Doris Simeon Wants To Restore Her Virginity - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Doris Simeon Wants To Restore Her Virginity (46890 Views)

Doris Simeon And Son, David Ademinokan Celebrate Her Birthday In The US / Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) / How Stella Damasus Has Been Taking Care Of Actress Doris Simeon's Son [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doris Simeon Wants To Restore Her Virginity by glossy6(f): 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
I can help her fix her hymen back
Re: Doris Simeon Wants To Restore Her Virginity by ThePlumbers(m): 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
God, please, dash her sense.

Read my signature if you are building your house
Re: Doris Simeon Wants To Restore Her Virginity by dammytosh: 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
it is nice meeting you.

Now receive sense !
Re: Doris Simeon Wants To Restore Her Virginity by Vince77(m): 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
Ode
Re: Doris Simeon Wants To Restore Her Virginity by Sunshinelady(f): 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
SultanOfBrunei:
She is d sweetest,
She is my favorite,
In fact she is my
B eautiful
I ntelligent
T alented
C ute
H ilarious
Catch her when cold,
Pay for her,
Carry her by her waist,
Bring her home
Remove her head cover
Keep ur hand on her neck
Put ur lips on her lips
& have a....

nice drink.....PEPSI tongue
LMAO.... U got me... Smh

1 Like

Re: Doris Simeon Wants To Restore Her Virginity by jojothaiv(m): 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
MrProducer:
"You Cannot Eat Your Eba And Have It"
Davido, 1975
Noted! !
Re: Doris Simeon Wants To Restore Her Virginity by Nely77(m): 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
Let her come and I will take her to my tailor. He knows how to patch torn materials. he will help her sew everything together, cheesy
Re: Doris Simeon Wants To Restore Her Virginity by peacesamuel94(m): 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
na waoh
Re: Doris Simeon Wants To Restore Her Virginity by otitokoroleti: 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
dapsoneh:
Yinmu.. borehole
u don finish d gal nah
Re: Doris Simeon Wants To Restore Her Virginity by omotee1234(m): 8:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
Why be say na virginity restoration dey give the story bad belle people
Re: Doris Simeon Wants To Restore Her Virginity by fuckpoverty(m): 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
HELP ooooo,abeg whu don read dis text book,explain pls
Re: Doris Simeon Wants To Restore Her Virginity by BossDanniee(m): 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
Let her use Dangote 3X Cement!
Re: Doris Simeon Wants To Restore Her Virginity by Odogwuskido(m): 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
Michellla:
sorry its gone grin
Thought its restorable..... With the help of alum cool
Re: Doris Simeon Wants To Restore Her Virginity by Orikinla(m): 8:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
She wants to reboot her #GidiBlues for her new love life. grin
Re: Doris Simeon Wants To Restore Her Virginity by mira4u: 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
undecided smh
Re: Doris Simeon Wants To Restore Her Virginity by sinola(m): 9:15pm On Apr 23, 2016

Re: Doris Simeon Wants To Restore Her Virginity by Kaira333: 9:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
U can't eat ur cake and have it
Re: Doris Simeon Wants To Restore Her Virginity by DrHighchief(m): 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
Why can't dis so called celebrities emulate d likes of Olu and Joke Jacobs, Omotola Jalade? Everytin u here about them is divorce.
I use dis medium to beg all nairalanders and friends of nairalanders not to dream of marrying a celebrity.
I want to know if they give award wen u divorce.
God Bless Nigeria
Re: Doris Simeon Wants To Restore Her Virginity by Kherry: 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
Viginanoplasty wil help I guess..........
Re: Doris Simeon Wants To Restore Her Virginity by pinkpearl17(f): 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
NAMDOSKY30:
Men don't know what they have, women don't know what they want....I wonder wetin this man see for S.D wey make am divorce this fine beautiful girl....girls beware of your friends....
S.D is really beautiful in addition to her melodious voice. Her pictures dont flatter her.Meet her in person and confirm it. So if it is about beauty, she is more than equal to the task
Re: Doris Simeon Wants To Restore Her Virginity by Silumi(f): 9:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
Consequences of marring the wrong person.... Being in a relationship with d wrong person no b small regret..it will lead a fellow to ruin
Re: Doris Simeon Wants To Restore Her Virginity by coolebux(m): 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
What's Virginity?
Re: Doris Simeon Wants To Restore Her Virginity by Dubemkelly(m): 10:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
Close your legs for long and its gonna gum back but don't let it sour b1tcH

1 Like

Re: Doris Simeon Wants To Restore Her Virginity by Babyphinas(f): 10:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Doris Simeon Wants To Restore Her Virginity by Elinob(m): 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
Let her cum 2 mi, I will hlp her nd do dat
Re: Doris Simeon Wants To Restore Her Virginity by gtrust: 11:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
Kherry:
Viginanoplasty wil help I guess..........

You're very correct.

One can decide on just that specific part and the plastic surgery is then called hymenoplasty or more correctly hymenorrhaphy!!
Re: Doris Simeon Wants To Restore Her Virginity by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
End time virginity restoration undecided undecided undecided
Re: Doris Simeon Wants To Restore Her Virginity by gtrust: 11:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
Elinob:
Let her cum 2 mi, I will hlp her nd do dat

Hymenorrhaphy as a day case will cost $10,000 to $20,000.
If you require admission then na more money!!

Naira 2 million appear just fair!!
Re: Doris Simeon Wants To Restore Her Virginity by gtrust: 11:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
AheadMarket:
End time virginity restoration undecided undecided undecided

Funny enough, not all hymens out there are original.
There is original virgin and another set of virgins. Not sure what they're are called but as per definition, they're actually virgins LOL!!!!
Re: Doris Simeon Wants To Restore Her Virginity by MDOLOFU: 11:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
My brother Hon Stan use to say during our time a virgin is going to b a lady dat hav give birth to three I tot it was origin he took dat was working not kwin he saw vision now dis idiot is saying she want to b a virgin after giving birth to a full grown up boy lik dis. Eya so my brother is now a prophet I will now call him Honorable prophet Stan. Chai mama p most hear dis
Re: Doris Simeon Wants To Restore Her Virginity by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
gtrust:

Funny enough, not all hymens out there are original.
There is original virgin and another set of virgins. Not sure what they're are called but as per definition, they're actually virgins LOL!!!!
There is China imitation virginity?
Re: Doris Simeon Wants To Restore Her Virginity by gtrust: 11:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
AheadMarket:

There is China imitation virginity?

Not exactly "imitation" because it's a "repair" or "reconstruction"!!!

Repaired or reconstructed back to "original" LOL!!!

Poor virgin hunters are in trouble

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Loved Up In New Pictures / Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA / Throwback Picture Of Davido And His Father, Adedeji Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.