Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,136 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

I Got #50, 000 From Wizkid's Camp - See Why - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Got #50, 000 From Wizkid's Camp - See Why (1011 Views)

Photos From Wizkid’s Afrorepublik Festival At The 02 Arena / 5 Lessons Upcoming Artistes Can Learn From Wizkid / Didi Ekanem Hits NYSC Camp (See Her Lovely Pics In NYSC Camp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got #50, 000 From Wizkid's Camp - See Why by Airforce1(m): 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
My dad used to make a proverbs that "he that washes his hands clean, dines with kings".

For sometime now all I write about on this celebrities section was about wizkid's rise to fame and all the good things of life hard work had rewarded him.

The last two I wrote was about his dollar bills and range of exotic cars the STARBOY showed off on his instagram couple of days back.

So yesterday someone from wizzy's camp called my number I guess he got my number from my number in my profile ... And asked if I was airforce1 nairaland. And I said yes.

So he told me in his word "we at wizkids camp appreciate the love you've shown ayo and his brand.
Ayo appreciates your love and would love to show his appreciation for the love i've shown him and his brand.

So they asked that I should send my account details to them and I did and wow I woke up this morning and saw credit alert of #50,000 from emperor wizzy. cheesy cheesy

This is not the first time I will be getting gifts from people .. milychocs once gave me #10,000 and some other peeps that wouldn't want their names mentioned.

Lol shows people love me here kiss

Cc lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got #50, 000 From Wizkid's Camp - See Why by LouisBERG: 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
Really?? Well, you know how it is done here the pic will be very relevant in this case..

Not that i dont believe you oo, but for the sake of some nairaland folks. The pic will go a long way to prove otherwise.... Oluwa bless your hustle.

someone holding 50k as at nOw is kinda equivalent to a person holding like 5k some years back. Chai!!! I tire for this our economy no be small

naija whIch way

#caLLmeBERG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got #50, 000 From Wizkid's Camp - See Why by cicc2010(f): 4:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
Show me the alert or I don't believe it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got #50, 000 From Wizkid's Camp - See Why by Florblu(f): 4:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
Pay your tithe to Lalastiica through me Apply within

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got #50, 000 From Wizkid's Camp - See Why by Hadez(f): 4:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
Show us evidence of the money. Maybe an alert or something so we can confirm if this is real cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got #50, 000 From Wizkid's Camp - See Why by dahunsy(f): 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
Coughs*** clears throat#.......I blame PDP for this!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got #50, 000 From Wizkid's Camp - See Why by MeloGist(m): 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
Spreads mat, where is the pics of the alert received?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got #50, 000 From Wizkid's Camp - See Why by Airforce1(m): 4:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
for those asking me to show evidence, I'm sorry to disappoint you, I won't reveal my account details to you peeps for security reasons.

I did it when I got milychocs dough and I regreted it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got #50, 000 From Wizkid's Camp - See Why by surestakes: 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
Airforce1:
for those asking me to show evidence, I'm sorry to disappoint you, I won't reveal my account details to you peeps for security reasons.

I did it when I got milychocs dough and I regreted it.

Don't mind the haters.

At least you now have start up cash to produce that album you are yet to compose grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got #50, 000 From Wizkid's Camp - See Why by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
**in a loud voice ** where is my share

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got #50, 000 From Wizkid's Camp - See Why by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
Adonbilivit!!! until i see an alert of 5k (10%) too

Dont be stingy ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got #50, 000 From Wizkid's Camp - See Why by nuelzy: 6:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
immediately i saw Airforce1...i knew d lies will start rolling in gringrin

for someone living in a rented apartment ...??

....Airforce ur lies are getting boring dis day grincheesy

btw...did u say u posted ur acct pictures during milychocs lies ....
otuocha !! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got #50, 000 From Wizkid's Camp - See Why by Airforce1(m): 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
no need replying the poster above because I know his type

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got #50, 000 From Wizkid's Camp - See Why by mytime24(f): 8:25pm On May 02, 2016
Instead of him givin u fish y cnt him teach u hw to fish undecided

Atleast signin U is'nt too much nA sad

Evn thou na 1yr contract grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got #50, 000 From Wizkid's Camp - See Why by Pennsylvania: 8:29pm On May 02, 2016
Airforce1 you kept album was loading and loading for years yet up till now, it hasn't loaded. Nairalander don even tire to dey ask for your album again.
Now you don come again with this one?
Hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why You Must Have An Aviator Sunglass / Oluchi Fabulous In Thigh-High Slit Dress (Photo) / My Brother Beat Me To Pulp because I Told Him To Do The Dishes - Actress Joju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.