Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Nestle Production Technician Call After Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nestle Production Technician Call After Test (2288 Views)

Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc, Agbara / Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc, FLOWER GATE FACTORY, Sagamu. / Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nestle Production Technician Call After Test by adiosgracias(m): 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
I got a call from Nestle last week, and was asked abt my highest qualification. Since den I ave not heard from dem. Any one in my position?
Re: Nestle Production Technician Call After Test by Naturallyme: 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2016
Nestle is a funny company. If they needed ND holder and you applied with HND or you presented ND cert while you have HND, they will verify and if they get to know. That's the end of the recruitment for that person. They use different means to verify your highest qualification.
Re: Nestle Production Technician Call After Test by adiosgracias(m): 8:02am On May 02, 2016
Any update?
Re: Nestle Production Technician Call After Test by shalom4eva(m): 9:14am On May 02, 2016
have you done the interview for production technician before you received the call? cos i did the interview last month and none of us have been called till date
Re: Nestle Production Technician Call After Test by Nobody: 9:47am On May 02, 2016
That Nestle has a useless HR dept. They think working there is like getting to heaven. I no blame them.
Re: Nestle Production Technician Call After Test by adiosgracias(m): 10:20am On May 02, 2016
mbatuku2:
That Nestle has a useless HR dept. They think working there is like getting to heaven. I no blame them.

That guy that was using the megaphone to call names on the day of test is so RUDE

1 Like

Re: Nestle Production Technician Call After Test by adiosgracias(m): 10:24am On May 02, 2016
shalom4eva:
have you done the interview for production technician before you received the call? cos i did the interview last month and none of us have been called till date
I wrote the test on the 11th of march and I got a call exactly a mont after d test (11th of april) they asked me abt my highest qualification. Since den no news from dem
Re: Nestle Production Technician Call After Test by Nobody: 11:59am On May 02, 2016
adiosgracias:

I wrote the test on the 11th of march and I got a call exactly a mont after d test (11th of april) they asked me abt my highest qualification. Since den no news from dem

If you told them Bsc or HND, just forget it. But if you said OND and your course is Mech or Elect, you may still keep hope alive. But they normally send your invite same day, they call you if they are satisfied with you.
Re: Nestle Production Technician Call After Test by shalom4eva(m): 9:00am On May 04, 2016
adiosgracias:

so dat means u hv not had any interview wth dem? dats strange nd unlike dem. mayb u hv d xperience they need cos i dnt understand dis ur case
Re: Nestle Production Technician Call After Test by adiosgracias(m): 7:49pm On May 04, 2016
shalom4eva:

so dat means u hv not had any interview wth dem? dats strange nd unlike dem. mayb u hv d xperience they need cos i dnt understand dis ur case
They said they will get back to me but I have not heard from dem yet.
Re: Nestle Production Technician Call After Test by adiosgracias(m): 6:10am On May 06, 2016
shalom4eva:

Any news?
Re: Nestle Production Technician Call After Test by shalom4eva(m): 2:29pm On May 06, 2016
adiosgracias:

Any news?
the news i got frm an insider was that the recruitment has been suspended for now

(1) (Reply)

Monthly Pay For A Facility Manager In Nigeria / HEINEKEN (NIGERIAN BREWERIES BRAND) INTERNATIONAL GRADUATE PROGRAMME / Please I Need Someone To Stay With In Lekki Because Of My New Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.