Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,572 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Are We In A Relationship? And If Yes Define It.... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are We In A Relationship? And If Yes Define It.... (464 Views)

In Clear Terms Can Someone Please Define What "Afonja" Means? / Difference Between Define, Describe, Explain, Examine And Discuss. / Does This Truly Define Yoruba Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are We In A Relationship? And If Yes Define It.... by Eberex(m): 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
I'll go straight to the point. I have a girl, here i mean a serious girl friend, but she is in her finals in one of the schools in the eastern part of Nigeria while i'm in Lagos.

On my way to the bank on one certain day i met a female who i knew from church, though we were not on talking terms. She came to make some deposits and i started a conversation with her. Meanwhile it started raining and so we had to still chill in the banking hall.

After the rain subsided we went to an eatery and had a little chit-chat. From that day onward we became friends. Not long we started seeing more often, hanging out and before you know it we started getting intimate (mind you not sex) and in between those moments she would say stuffs like "what kind of boyfriend are you? you don't call" or she will call me and ask "where re you? are we seeing ?" From what i sense she wants something serious. Its like 2 months now.

She sent me a text message just now telling me she just told a guy she met that she was in a relationship and after the guy left she started pondering on what she told him, and she ended her message with "are we in a relationship?" and if yes define it.

Having gotten intimate with her in the areas of kissing and caressing, how do i tell her without hurting or making her feel bad that i'm already in one. Don't get me wrong, this girl is a nice person, good at conversation and very knowledgeable and i enjoy her company a lot. i still want her as friend, maybe we can do away with the intimacy part, but how would she react to it?

How do i answer her question without pushing her away or letting her hate me?
Re: Are We In A Relationship? And If Yes Define It.... by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
wait.....let me ask *ifa*oracle
Re: Are We In A Relationship? And If Yes Define It.... by yomi007k(m): 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
In other words ur asking how u wud keep her and keep ur girlfriend too.... grin

I hope d Ifa guy above gives u a response. grin
Re: Are We In A Relationship? And If Yes Define It.... by Eberex(m): 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
yomi007k:
In other words ur asking how u wud keep her and keep ur girlfriend too.... grin

I hope d Ifa guy above gives u a response. grin

Yup......possibility is she would change her attitude towards me if i tell her i have someone serious.
Re: Are We In A Relationship? And If Yes Define It.... by yomi007k(m): 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
Eberex:

Yup......possibility is she would change her attitude towards me if i tell her i have someone serious.

so only u wan dey manage 2 babes.
well its possible, hope u got d finances n heart of steel cos u shud be ready 2 losr both of dem.

(1) (Reply)

My Take On Tiwa Savage And Tunji Balogun Marital Misunderstanding - Okpanachi Jo / Indiana Installs ‘baby Boxes’ For Unwanted Newborn Babies (photos) / There Will Be No Biafra Under Me - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.