Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,055 members, 7,866,979 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:08 AM

There Will Be No Biafra Under Me - Buhari - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / There Will Be No Biafra Under Me - Buhari (466 Views)

Jigawa Visit: Allow People See Me, Buhari Tells Security Agencies / Stop Making Expensive Demands From Me, Buhari Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Will Be No Biafra Under Me - Buhari by Yeah55(m): 1:59pm On May 10, 2016
Abuja - President Muhammadu Buhari has declared that he will crush all agitation for the division of Nigeria, Sun News Online reports.

While paying a visit to his hometown of Daura, Buhari reflected on the civil war that had previously claimed over 2 million lives in the country, stating that unity was fought for through the shedding of Nigerian blood.

Criticizing efforts made by agitation groups such as the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Buhari warned that it would be better for the whole country to commit mass murder than to allow Biafrans to succeed in their plans of seperation.

“For Nigeria to divide now, it is better for all of us to jump into the sea and get drowned,” Buhari said.

IPOB had previously issued a threat to Buhari in response to his previous anti-Biafra sentiments, declaring that they would restore Biafra or die in the process.
"We, the IPOB Worldwide have decided not to go back on the quest for restoration of Biafra. Nigeria is not bigger than USSR just as Buhari is not stronger than Michael Gobachev. Buhari can kill Biafrans as he did during the 1967 to 1970 civil war, but this time, it will not be the same," News24 reported the group as saying.

Source: www.news24.com.ng/Nigeria/National/News/there-will-be-no-biafra-under-me-buhari-20160510
Re: There Will Be No Biafra Under Me - Buhari by osesology(m): 2:03pm On May 10, 2016
A
Re: There Will Be No Biafra Under Me - Buhari by Owode1: 2:17pm On May 10, 2016
NA ONLY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY GO JUMP ENTER LAGOON ABI NA HIGH SEA!
HISSSSSSSSSS
Re: There Will Be No Biafra Under Me - Buhari by AnotherSeun(m): 2:26pm On May 10, 2016
in as much as i dont like his manner of governance,,
am standing with him on this...
if some group of eediots think they can create turbulence just get their wish,, they will need to go through the people who want this nation as one b4 getting 2ru to the government..

you can fight the government to some extent only wen yu av the backup of the people...
but wen the people r in support of the government, then you are fighting a lost battle...

1 Like

Re: There Will Be No Biafra Under Me - Buhari by bukifemi1: 9:15am On Jun 29, 2017
You are right . Cus is not under You !

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Should Stop Complaining About Threads Making Frontpage / IF U Have A Feeling Of Not Having A Talent. Then This 4 Steps Will Help / Visit Store Sell Very Strong Tools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.