Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Fuel Scarcity And The Missing Prick: A Short Story - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fuel Scarcity And The Missing Prick: A Short Story (18873 Views)

Baba Olowo d Long Prick (a comedy Story For All My Niggars) / The Missing Theme Elements In Most Stories / Nazaretha's Hood - The Missing File (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity And The Missing Prick: A Short Story by Tombilly(m): 7:05am On Apr 24, 2016
Some foolish NL would not read d Post but will hurry to comment as if their comments has helped anybody before. some are asking of photos or they won't believe d OP fine ..... don't believe, after all there was no missing joystick........ the story is a fiction by d OP my view. more ink to your pen..

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity And The Missing Prick: A Short Story by samzheee(m): 7:06am On Apr 24, 2016
Climax4:
very interesting @OP in fact you have made my mourning sweet
who are you mourning??

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity And The Missing Prick: A Short Story by martolux(m): 7:09am On Apr 24, 2016
This op can lie ooo..kudos, well structured.
Re: Fuel Scarcity And The Missing Prick: A Short Story by eph12(m): 7:09am On Apr 24, 2016
Climax4:
Mourning? Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity And The Missing Prick: A Short Story by swizzdre(m): 7:14am On Apr 24, 2016
Climax4:
ur mourning! who die?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity And The Missing Prick: A Short Story by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:18am On Apr 24, 2016
wao even our prick is affected by this fuel scarcity
Re: Fuel Scarcity And The Missing Prick: A Short Story by marvee(f): 7:28am On Apr 24, 2016
We hear wela!
Re: Fuel Scarcity And The Missing Prick: A Short Story by dayosweetness(m): 7:29am On Apr 24, 2016
Climax4:
mourning sweet?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity And The Missing Prick: A Short Story by mancheeutd(m): 7:30am On Apr 24, 2016
Climax4:

samzheee:
who are you mourning??

lol
Re: Fuel Scarcity And The Missing Prick: A Short Story by Phobia1: 7:55am On Apr 24, 2016
Nice cooked gist
Re: Fuel Scarcity And The Missing Prick: A Short Story by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 24, 2016
grin grin This boy suppose open him boxers make we see with our korokoro eyes say true true him Gala dey miss"
Re: Fuel Scarcity And The Missing Prick: A Short Story by ritababe(f): 8:00am On Apr 24, 2016
lwkmd
Re: Fuel Scarcity And The Missing Prick: A Short Story by armadeo(m): 8:18am On Apr 24, 2016
Brb

Beautifully written and well articulated with a lol ending. Nice job op

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity And The Missing Prick: A Short Story by KingRex1(m): 8:19am On Apr 24, 2016
Haha! Nothing go make me enta any filling station at odd hours again!
Re: Fuel Scarcity And The Missing Prick: A Short Story by OrIandoOwoh(m): 8:23am On Apr 24, 2016
DickDastardly:
grin who get that Alhaji number i get job for am for one mod head. Or better still, na to just tell fulani herdsmen say im pass near there missing cow grin wink

The mod name start from M aabi? grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity And The Missing Prick: A Short Story by vickkyruby(f): 8:34am On Apr 24, 2016
Very funny grin grin grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity And The Missing Prick: A Short Story by kan12(m): 8:34am On Apr 24, 2016
Lalast. forward to nollywood.
Re: Fuel Scarcity And The Missing Prick: A Short Story by internetpo(m): 8:40am On Apr 24, 2016
funny. excellent write up.
kudos to the op.

Things like this happen in Lagos frequently. me still wondering how a prick can get stolen.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity And The Missing Prick: A Short Story by kirchofff(m): 8:46am On Apr 24, 2016
Nice 1 op, I'm impressed
Re: Fuel Scarcity And The Missing Prick: A Short Story by HOLAROCKDAY(m): 8:47am On Apr 24, 2016
Kudos to you OP
Re: Fuel Scarcity And The Missing Prick: A Short Story by bibiking7(m): 8:53am On Apr 24, 2016
Ehennnn. You wan use this write up steal our prick abiiii. Where the op? Who get tire and 20 litres of fuel make we burn the op? I go pour 5 litres on the op and keep the remaining 15 incase the fire no burn well. As we were about to set fire on the op, na so nepa bring light. tongue
Re: Fuel Scarcity And The Missing Prick: A Short Story by Lusola15: 9:14am On Apr 24, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

HE WHO HAS FUEL HAS EVERYTHING
Re: Fuel Scarcity And The Missing Prick: A Short Story by MzDaria(f): 9:46am On Apr 24, 2016
Eko ile!
Re: Fuel Scarcity And The Missing Prick: A Short Story by mocute22(m): 10:42am On Apr 24, 2016
Lasgidi palava....d only state in d world dat have many names with different problem

9ce write up bro.....
Re: Fuel Scarcity And The Missing Prick: A Short Story by kinosh97(m): 11:30am On Apr 24, 2016
Lovely story very funny indeed can't stop laughing
Re: Fuel Scarcity And The Missing Prick: A Short Story by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:34am On Apr 24, 2016
chingydaboss:
Quiet intersting...

All this wicked pple still dey steal person prick

God help us..
it is a poem for fuel scarcity not real story
Re: Fuel Scarcity And The Missing Prick: A Short Story by Ebenbe: 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
Interesting n funny story,more grace unto u.
Re: Fuel Scarcity And The Missing Prick: A Short Story by Akaraiwe(m): 12:45pm On Apr 24, 2016
Missing Pen1s scam. They rob and kill innocent people.

Without rendering services, selling goods, inheritance, stealing or defrauding. You can Never earn money.

If ritual money/ power were real, our economy would be needing that right now.
Re: Fuel Scarcity And The Missing Prick: A Short Story by Amanwulu1(m): 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
Junior66:
'Hope you didnt make up this story.
he's a genius if he did.
Re: Fuel Scarcity And The Missing Prick: A Short Story by Dayshow: 2:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
Am a critique to write ups. Buh ur work has passed a message as well as entertain me that i don't know from which angle to criticize. Thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity And The Missing Prick: A Short Story by Cityofdavid(m): 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
Hahahaha. But I will like to be professionally criticized to get better.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Godfather By Mario Puzo Review / Why Transgender Africans Turned Against Chimamanda Adichie / Nazaretha's Hood - The Missing File

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.