Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Etisalat 4gb Gift Is Over - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat 4gb Gift Is Over (5624 Views)

The Real Meaning Of 9mobile, Etisalat’s New Name – CEO Makes Revelation / Guy Wins Etisalat Dance Challenge, Gets Brand New Car, Phone, Airtime For 1 Year / Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat 4gb Gift Is Over by SerialDigits(m): 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2016
It's been happening for a while now, people are getting free etisalat 4gb, meanwhile, this evening i received a message from etisalat stating that the hour for the free 4gb is over and that have already subscribed for it. i tried browsing with the one i had done before. it's not working. I tried to pull another stunt all to no avail. sad sad what alternative do i have now?

Did u experience the same?
Re: Etisalat 4gb Gift Is Over by Babalegba(m): 7:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
You are only letting us know when it's all over

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat 4gb Gift Is Over by lekjons(m): 7:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
Babalegba:
imagine!!

So what should we do nownowundecided
Re: Etisalat 4gb Gift Is Over by Sylvekzee(m): 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
Mine is still working. 2.3GB remaining.
Re: Etisalat 4gb Gift Is Over by invisibleman2: 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
Sylvekzee:
Mine is still working. 2.3GB remaining.

how did u get it
Re: Etisalat 4gb Gift Is Over by udemzyudex(m): 9:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
SerialDigits:
It's been happening for a while now, people are getting free etisalat 4gb, meanwhile, this evening i received a message from etisalat stating that the hour for the free 4gb is over and that have already subscribed for it. i tried browsing with the one i had done before. it's not working. I tried to pull another stunt all to no avail. sad sad what alternative do i have now?

Its not over, I did mine since on Thursday, continue to try it till Friday and got the mb this morning...
Re: Etisalat 4gb Gift Is Over by stadora(f): 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
udemzyudex:

Its not over, I did mine since on Thursday, continue to try it till Friday and got the mb this morning...
pls bro, share wt us Wot u did, let us try aswel
Thanks
Re: Etisalat 4gb Gift Is Over by physise(m): 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
stadora:

pls bro, share wt us Wot u did, let us try aswel
Thanks
Dial *8186*1#
Re: Etisalat 4gb Gift Is Over by Folakeme: 10:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
physise:
Dial *8186*1#
It says "special 4gb mifi for LG service not available"
Re: Etisalat 4gb Gift Is Over by physise(m): 10:57pm On Apr 23, 2016
Folakeme:

It says "special 4gb mifi for LG service not available"
etisalat don block am
Re: Etisalat 4gb Gift Is Over by hulkhiharitoz(m): 11:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
SerialDigits:

have u gotten the 4gb b4?

If yes I don't think u can subscribe anymor
Re: Etisalat 4gb Gift Is Over by FlySly05: 11:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
Babalegba:

The thunder that will fire the OP is still on Mt Olympus taking lessons from Hades and Ares.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etisalat 4gb Gift Is Over by loks99(m): 5:09am On Apr 24, 2016
Cheat come out una cast am
Cheat come out una no go leave am to rest a month
Cheat gets blocked una still go talk
Some people eh!!!
#smiles in my two 4GB
Re: Etisalat 4gb Gift Is Over by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 24, 2016
still blazing

Re: Etisalat 4gb Gift Is Over by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 24, 2016
still intact

Re: Etisalat 4gb Gift Is Over by Andrea00(f): 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
I got a total of 8gig, I used two Etisalat Sim cards. It's still working cos I got the second one last night and I'm using it to post this now.
Re: Etisalat 4gb Gift Is Over by Biodunforu: 1:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
Tell us how you did it guy pls
Andrea00:
I got a total of 8gig, I used two Etisalat Sim cards. It's still working cos I got the second one last night and I'm using it to post this now.
Re: Etisalat 4gb Gift Is Over by Youngpo413: 1:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
SerialDigits:

The alternative is to subscribe for 1gb for just 1k.
Re: Etisalat 4gb Gift Is Over by Gudiza(m): 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
@ physise
It says "special 4gb Mifi For LG Service not available"
Got the same message too. What's up with that?
Re: Etisalat 4gb Gift Is Over by BrainlessFool: 3:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
Idiots won't keep their fucking itchy fingers at a place till Etisalat decides to wipe the whole thing off

1 Like

Re: Etisalat 4gb Gift Is Over by dustmalik: 3:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
BrainlessFool:
Idiots won't keep their fucking itchy fingers at a place till Etisalat decides to wipe the whole thing off
Don't mind these kids. They'll never grow up.

3 Likes

Re: Etisalat 4gb Gift Is Over by madgoat(m): 7:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
Andrea00:

How much does the subscription cost plz?
Re: Etisalat 4gb Gift Is Over by Andrea00(f): 10:37pm On Apr 24, 2016
madgoat:

How much does the subscription cost plz?
Doesn't cost anything, it's just a one-off thing, means you get it only once. All you need is to dial the code *8186*1#.
You should note that it doesn't work instantly, I tried it a lot, sometimes you get a regret msg, sometimes a success message but while you try the code, you should be checking your data balance too because you won't get a notification for the data when you get it. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat 4gb Gift Is Over by IZUKWU(m): 3:40am On Apr 25, 2016
How do you check your data balance
Re: Etisalat 4gb Gift Is Over by Warlord3000(m): 6:22am On Apr 25, 2016
It was fun while it lasted wink
Re: Etisalat 4gb Gift Is Over by Segunagagu(m): 8:16am On Apr 25, 2016
IZUKWU:
How do you check your data balance
*228#
Re: Etisalat 4gb Gift Is Over by maasoap(m): 10:26am On Apr 25, 2016
Andrea00:

Doesn't cost anything, it's just a one-off thing, means you get it only once. All you need is to dial the code *8186*1#.
You should note that it doesn't work instantly, I tried it a lot, sometimes you get a regret msg, sometimes a success message but while you try the code, you should be checking your data balance too because you won't get a notification for the data when you get it. Cheers.
Just like mine too, I got it on two Sims out of four. That was after three days attempt and without notification.
Re: Etisalat 4gb Gift Is Over by emekachimek: 8:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
Mine still works well. That's what I'm using to post this
Re: Etisalat 4gb Gift Is Over by mattjoe(m): 9:09am On Apr 26, 2016
One thing is certain, these free 4gbs re meant to be offers for LG Mifi sponsored by Etisalat but one way or the other it turned out to be activating itself on all devices. My point now is, is there anyone who got the device so he can drop the imei so it can be tweaked. I believe it's going to be DATA to 8186.

Re: Etisalat 4gb Gift Is Over by iamawara(m): 2:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
mattjoe:
One thing is certain, these free 4gbs re meant to be offers for LG Mifi sponsored by Etisalat but one way or the other it turned out to be activating itself on all devices. My point now is, is there anyone who got the device so he can drop the imei so it can be tweaked. I believe it's going to be DATA to 8186.

nothing like device IMEI. this offer was mnt for the LG smart tv which comes with a free etisalat mifi routa + 4GIG on activation for the first month, it was launched in 2015. so stop expecting any imei bcoz the smart TV doesnt have any imei that will enable you to tweak and get the free 4GIG now
Re: Etisalat 4gb Gift Is Over by sonofgodfrey(m): 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
Warlord3000:
It was fun while it lasted wink
mr.warlord, pls is the mtn musicplus with ss still working?
Re: Etisalat 4gb Gift Is Over by Warlord3000(m): 1:47am On Apr 28, 2016
sonofgodfrey:
mr.warlord, pls is the mtn musicplus with ss still working?

No sir... Unfortunately not anymore

(1) (2) (Reply)

#4 Hidden Features Of Tecno Camon C9 That Will Make You Want It / Usb OTG What-it-means-and-how-to-use-it / Who Has Opera Mini 4.2 Configuration For Nokia 6230i Version 03.70

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.