Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Pls Help: How Does Mixing Sprite Drink With Water Helps The Body? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help: How Does Mixing Sprite Drink With Water Helps The Body? (4841 Views)

Court Orders NAFDAC To Pay N2million For Approving Fanta, Sprite / 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn / Hotness Of The Body Also Known As Internal Heat Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help: How Does Mixing Sprite Drink With Water Helps The Body? by Manuiski(m): 7:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
Goodday Nairalanders:

There's this question i want to ask the doctors in the house or rather those who know much about health issues.

First let me explain briefly.

My Mum is fun of mixing Sprite with water for me to drink most times, i don't really know what it helps in the body, i asked her how does this help in the body but the explaination she gave is not really enough, she's not a nurse, but know's a little about health issues.

So i want to ask if any one of you knows what Mixing Sprite with water does in the body when you drink it.

Pls don't mind my grammatical errors...

I need answer:
Re: Pls Help: How Does Mixing Sprite Drink With Water Helps The Body? by okirewaju(f): 7:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
Maybe it gives energy

Infact me too i don't know but i was with some one after a surgical operation and the doctor asked her to drink sprite as soon as she woke up.

Waiting to learn too
Re: Pls Help: How Does Mixing Sprite Drink With Water Helps The Body? by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 24, 2016
I don't think it has any use. The Sprite is only stimuli for the taste buds while the water flushes the sugar content out of your system quicker.

(1) (Reply)

Sickle Cell Disease - 6 Crisis In 5weeks. Please Help Why?? / Menstruation - How Do Antibiotics Affect Your Period / Lassa Fever: FMC Management Says No One Died Of Lassa Fever In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.