Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

White Guy Says He Loves Black Women - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / White Guy Says He Loves Black Women (1098 Views)

Awujale Of Ijebuland Dismisses Death Rumors, Says He Is Alive / Ahmadu Bello’s Grandson Reacts To Efcc Probe, Says He Can Buy The Sultan / Samba Roots: What Was The Historical Significance Of Black Women In Samba? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Guy Says He Loves Black Women by itstpia8: 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
Re: White Guy Says He Loves Black Women by itstpia8: 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
Re: White Guy Says He Loves Black Women by Fulaman198(m): 8:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
What is it with some African women and their obsession with white guys?

1 Like

Re: White Guy Says He Loves Black Women by itstpia8: 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
Fulaman198:
What is it with some African women and their obsession with white guys?

Did you comment on any thread where black women were being denigrated?

If you didnt, then you dont need to comment on this one per se.
Re: White Guy Says He Loves Black Women by Fulaman198(m): 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
itstpia8:

Did you comment on any thread where black women were being denigrated?

If you didnt, then you dont need to comment on this one per se.

I always comment on threads where African women are being denigrated. I'm well known for that on NL and I uplift African women all the time. Don't denigrate African men because there are a select few African men denigrating African women. Not all African men are into non-African women.
Re: White Guy Says He Loves Black Women by itstpia8: 10:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
Fulaman198:

I always comment on threads were African women are being denigrated. I'm well known for that on NL and I uplift African women all the time. Don't denigrate African men because there are a select few African men denigrating African women. Not all African men are into non-African women.

You are projecting for sure.

A white guy expressing his admiration of black women means black men are being denigrated?
Re: White Guy Says He Loves Black Women by Fulaman198(m): 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
itstpia8:

You are projecting for sure.

A white guy expressing his admiration of black women means black men are being denigrated?

No, it means you are advertising that you admire white guys more than you do black guys. There are many African women whom I have met when I studied abroad with this mindset to the propagation of false positives regarding white guys vs. other guys (doesn't even have to be African guys).
Re: White Guy Says He Loves Black Women by itstpia8: 10:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
Fulaman198:

No, it means you are advertising that you admire white guys more than you do black guys. There are many African women whom I have met when I studied abroad with this mindset to the propagation of false positives regarding white guys vs. other guys (doesn't even have to be African guys).

stop telling lies, thanks.

if you dont like the thread, remove it in your capacity as a mod.
Re: White Guy Says He Loves Black Women by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
itstpia8
These people are taking advantage of our women and defiling children here at our coast in the name of tourism.

1 Like

Re: White Guy Says He Loves Black Women by Fulaman198(m): 5:36pm On Apr 25, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Concoction Native Jollof Rice / 15 Popular Nigerian Hairstyles / Bride Price Leads To Robbery!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.