Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Tanker Loaded With Fuel Caught Fire In Kaduna Mega Fueling Station (PHOTOS) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tanker Loaded With Fuel Caught Fire In Kaduna Mega Fueling Station (PHOTOS) (816 Views)

Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats / How Much Do You Spend On Fueling Your Generator(s) In A Month? / Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tanker Loaded With Fuel Caught Fire In Kaduna Mega Fueling Station (PHOTOS) by TechLector: 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
I was on my way home when i saw people runing here and there. I taught they have started their riot again. But i was wrong. It was a tanker loaded with fuel in one NNPC Mega station in Arguan Muazu Area, Kaduna South. 1 died and 4 seriosly injured.

see some photos below:

Re: Tanker Loaded With Fuel Caught Fire In Kaduna Mega Fueling Station (PHOTOS) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
Egbon wey d pix?
Re: Tanker Loaded With Fuel Caught Fire In Kaduna Mega Fueling Station (PHOTOS) by TechLector: 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
Wasnt able to get close because the tanker is still buring ... you know, it can explode anytime
Re: Tanker Loaded With Fuel Caught Fire In Kaduna Mega Fueling Station (PHOTOS) by TechLector: 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
more pix

Re: Tanker Loaded With Fuel Caught Fire In Kaduna Mega Fueling Station (PHOTOS) by miblolo(f): 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hope no one was affected..
Re: Tanker Loaded With Fuel Caught Fire In Kaduna Mega Fueling Station (PHOTOS) by TechLector: 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2016

Re: Tanker Loaded With Fuel Caught Fire In Kaduna Mega Fueling Station (PHOTOS) by shamsuRana(m): 9:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
TechLector:
I was on my way home when i saw people runing here and there. I taught they have started their riot again. But i was wrong. It was a tanker loaded with fuel in one NNPC Mega station in Arguan Muazu Area, Kaduna South.

see some photos below:

undecided

It's like you have lived long in that state.
Re: Tanker Loaded With Fuel Caught Fire In Kaduna Mega Fueling Station (PHOTOS) by TechLector: 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
shamsuRana:

undecided

It's like you have lived long in that state.

yep.... i am a Kaduna born
Re: Tanker Loaded With Fuel Caught Fire In Kaduna Mega Fueling Station (PHOTOS) by buharisbae(f): 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
op did the tanker fall or was it leaking?
Re: Tanker Loaded With Fuel Caught Fire In Kaduna Mega Fueling Station (PHOTOS) by TechLector: 11:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
buharisbae:
op did the tanker fall or was it leaking?
the truck was parked... It did not fall
Re: Tanker Loaded With Fuel Caught Fire In Kaduna Mega Fueling Station (PHOTOS) by TechLector: 6:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
This is an update of this post.... If was unable to get clear photos on Saturday because of some police officers and soldier driving people away from the scene. Here are some of the photos taken when going to work this morning... Up to fifteen vehicles burnt...

Re: Tanker Loaded With Fuel Caught Fire In Kaduna Mega Fueling Station (PHOTOS) by TechLector: 6:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
More

(1) (Reply)

The Man Whom The Cap Fits, Prince Adeyanju / 8 Pictures Every Nigerian Can Identify With! / The Inspiring Story Of Liya Kebede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.