Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,188 members, 7,839,042 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Where Can I Download Pc Version Of Movies? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Where Can I Download Pc Version Of Movies? (702 Views)

‘suicide Squad’ Tops List Of Movies And TV Shows Nigerians Searched For In 2016 / Finally The Power House Of Movies Collections Found / They Keep Scamming Us: Amazing VFX, Behind The Scenes Of Movies We've Not Seen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Download Pc Version Of Movies? by epospiky(m): 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
I have searching the web for a while now to get information on how to download PC version of movies, both series and normal movies. I have not really gotten a good site for that. The ones I am aware of are mostly phone resolution which are annoyingly blurring when I play I play them on my system. Please, I welcome any better idea regarding this.
Re: Where Can I Download Pc Version Of Movies? by Petyr(m): 2:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
Try hdcinemas.in
Re: Where Can I Download Pc Version Of Movies? by parrotibaba(m): 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
Just go to fzmovies.net and download the high mp4 videos which are usually between 200 to 300mb. Also make sure that you got the right format like dvdrip, webrip, Blu-ray, HDrip, etc avoid camrip, TS, TSv2.
Re: Where Can I Download Pc Version Of Movies? by epospiky(m): 12:36am On Apr 25, 2016
thanks guys. i will give it a shot

(1) (Reply)

How To Capture Netflix Original Series / #bbnaija: Fair Lady Dances Half Nude At Strip Club, Nigerians React After Haters / Tboss Finally Evicted As 2nd Runner Up At BB Naija Grand Finale​

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.