Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Number Of Time to Feed Catfish In A Day - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Number Of Time to Feed Catfish In A Day (6724 Views)

Where Can I Sell My Smoked Catfish In Bulk. Any Market For It? / learn how to hatch catfish in this short video / Hatching Of Catfish In Nigeria, Kenya And South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Number Of Time to Feed Catfish In A Day by funso111: 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
I am new in this business . I just changed to coppen 2mm and now some people are saying twice in a day and other are saying I should continue the three times a day. Pls what is the best practice for feeding. I want them to grow fast and at the same time I don't want to be wasting unnecessary money on feeding . pls I need expert opinion. They are going to three weeks now. I got them as fingerlings.
Re: Number Of Time to Feed Catfish In A Day by ayoola2002(m): 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
Twice a day, morning and evening, just maintain d time, Goodluck.
Re: Number Of Time to Feed Catfish In A Day by janefarms2015: 11:01pm On Apr 23, 2016
ayoola2002:
Twice a day, morning and evening, just maintain d time, Goodluck.

Thrice a day bro, then, how many are they and how often do u change ur water?
Re: Number Of Time to Feed Catfish In A Day by janefarms2015: 11:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
funso111:
I am new in this business . I just changed to coppen 2mm and now some people are saying twice in a day and other are saying I should continue the three times a day. Pls what is the best practice for feeding. I want them to grow fast and at the same time I don't want to be wasting unnecessary money on feeding . pls I need expert opinion. They are going to three weeks now. I got them as fingerlings.

Re: Number Of Time to Feed Catfish In A Day by ayoola2002(m): 11:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
janefarms2015:

I said feed them twice a day, change d water everyday for best result, let them feel that they are in ocean.

1 Like

Re: Number Of Time to Feed Catfish In A Day by funso111: 5:17am On Apr 24, 2016
janefarms2015:

1500 sir. But changing the water everyday is not going to be easy ooo.

Re: Number Of Time to Feed Catfish In A Day by funso111: 5:19am On Apr 24, 2016
ayoola2002:
I said feed them twice a day, change d water everyday for best result, let them feel that they are in ocean.

changing water everyday. That is going to be difficult sir
Re: Number Of Time to Feed Catfish In A Day by ayoola2002(m): 7:11am On Apr 24, 2016
funso111:

changing water everyday. That is going to be difficult sir
u can try 2days then.
Re: Number Of Time to Feed Catfish In A Day by janefarms2015: 3:17pm On Apr 24, 2016
[quote author=funso111 post=44986206][/quote]. How can u change water daily? Iv bn in ds biz for over 12 years, change ur water for now once a week, since they are juveniles now, after a month from now, change 2 times in a week, and continue the feeding regiment of thrice a day, after 2 months, feed twice a day
Re: Number Of Time to Feed Catfish In A Day by funso111: 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
janefarms2015:
. How can u change water daily? Iv bn in ds biz for over 12 years, change ur water for now once a week, since they are juveniles now, after a month from now, change 2 times in a week, and continue the feeding regiment of thrice a day, after 2 months, feed twice a day
Thank u sir. I will follow strictly sir

(1) (Reply)

Raising Broilers; My Experience / mobile electronic soil tester(photo) / Are U Rearing BROILERS For December Market? If Yes! We Need Them

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.