Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

mobile electronic soil tester(photo) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / mobile electronic soil tester(photo) (6736 Views)

Perfectly Working 8.0 Hux Power Foreign Used Soil Ploughing Machine For Sale / Why Soil Analysis On That Farmland?? / Best And Stress Free Soil Testing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

mobile electronic soil tester(photo) by Cee9(m): 12:51pm On May 12, 2016
I have seen lots of farmer rise and fall.I was a victim of poor soil last year, A loyal fan of d great cucumber farmer jasper.I decided to try out his teachings,everything was right but only one thing was not.my soil was poor in nutrient,easily over logged and low fertility.I never knew,just realized recently. I failed without eating anything from d farm,apart from about a percent which managed to grow.I have seen other farmers suffer same.I went round,I discovered most farmers hardly do soil test,while most extabilished farms and farmers do it.well in as much as I want to sell my products,it is vital for all farmers,unless u don't want to grow.our soil tester is d cheapest and d best with good quality.order yours now.
say no to TRIAL AND ERROR .Test your soil your self at home or farm
call or watsapp 07060484547

Re: mobile electronic soil tester(photo) by Cee9(m): 7:50pm On May 21, 2016
still available,we deliver nationwide.do not risk ur investments,test ur soil to be on a safe side.our soil consultancy is free.for as low as #4000, u can own ur tester
Re: mobile electronic soil tester(photo) by knostbrown01(m): 10:14pm On May 21, 2016
Cee9:
still available,we deliver nationwide.do not risk ur investments,test ur soil to be on a safe side.our soil consultancy is free.for as low as #4000, u can own ur tester
Pls, where is ur location, am really interested
Re: mobile electronic soil tester(photo) by Cee9(m): 9:20am On May 22, 2016
knostbrown01:

Pls, where is ur location, am really interested
anambra state butci send to everywhere within Nigeria.sent to jos few days ago.once u have buses coming to ur state from anambra
Re: mobile electronic soil tester(photo) by Cee9(m): 10:55pm On May 24, 2016
people rush into farming nowadays because,of they slogan ''it pays''. Agriculture pays frnd but only when u know ur onion well.one mistake farmers make is,they don't check land history nor do soil test.please no matter how anxious you in setting a farmer,never begin unless you have asked about d soil history from local farmers.Then do ur soil test.Most soils are not as good as they seem to be :-Xpeople rush into farming nowadays because,of they slogan ''it pays''. Agriculture pays frnd but only when u know ur onion well.one mistake farmers make is,they don't check land history nor do soil test.please no matter how anxious you in setting a farmer,never begin unless you have asked about d soil history from local farmers.Then do ur soil test.Most soils are not as good as they seem to be
Re: mobile electronic soil tester(photo) by Cee9(m): 3:56pm On May 25, 2016
buy yours now pls if u buy, always leave s feedback here
Re: mobile electronic soil tester(photo) by Cee9(m): 10:26am On May 26, 2016
have u bought urs?
Re: mobile electronic soil tester(photo) by Cee9(m): 7:39am On May 30, 2016
The best soil tester in Nigeria.Order for urs Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!#4000 $ 5000 only
Re: mobile electronic soil tester(photo) by jimbod19: 8:52am On May 30, 2016
Can I ask you what are the things your equipment tests:soil minerals? PH, organic matter? ...

1 Like

Re: mobile electronic soil tester(photo) by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 30, 2016
jimbod19:
Can I ask you what are the things your equipment tests:soil minerals? PH, organic matter? ...

@OP, please help answer this question.
As a Soil Scientist, I know the importance of soil testing before planting any crops. So please let us know the specifications of the equipment and it's full functionality.

Thanks!
Re: mobile electronic soil tester(photo) by Baroba(m): 12:39am On May 31, 2016
GrammarNazi:

@OP, please help answer this question.
As a Soil Scientist, I know the importance of soil testing before planting any crops. So please let us know the specifications of the equipment and it's full functionality.

Thanks!

If you look at the picture OP posted you will notice it test for acidity and alkaline base of soil.. 4k is too expensive for that stuff.

1 Like

Re: mobile electronic soil tester(photo) by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 31, 2016
Baroba:

If you look at the picture OP posted you will notice it test for acidity and alkaline base of soil.. 4k is too expensive for that stuff.

Well, if all it does is test for soil PH, then it isn't enough. There's more to soil testing than just acidity or alkalinity. I'm not particularly concerned about the cost; the functionality is my concern.
Re: mobile electronic soil tester(photo) by Daniel058(m): 1:21pm On May 31, 2016
Op was online Today, yet hv not answered the above questions..
Re: mobile electronic soil tester(photo) by Cee9(m): 11:00am On Jun 01, 2016
jimbod19:
The tester tests for pH and fertility rate of d soil.The other model we have tests for pH,moisture content and light intensity in the field. tanx and sorry for late reply.
Re: mobile electronic soil tester(photo) by Cee9(m): 11:02am On Jun 01, 2016
GrammarNazi:

Well, if all it does is test for soil PH, then it isn't enough. There's more to soil testing than just acidity or alkalinity. I'm not particularly concerned about the cost; the functionality is my concern.
acidity and alkalinity is d pH.our device measure pH and fertility rate.The other in our stock measures pH,moisture content and light.sorry for late reply
Re: mobile electronic soil tester(photo) by Cee9(m): 11:03am On Jun 01, 2016
Daniel058:
Op was online Today, yet hv not answered the above questions..
network is d issue bro.I apologize also for d late response
Re: mobile electronic soil tester(photo) by Cee9(m): 11:07am On Jun 01, 2016
Baroba:

.If it were to be for pH alone,I do have suggested litmus paper,our device measures more than that.
for d cost:I dont think it is expensive,if u consider the present state of d economy and d loss incurred by farmers,when soil testing is not done.tanx
Re: mobile electronic soil tester(photo) by Cee9(m): 11:44am On Jun 02, 2016
please if u need the tester,chat with me on 07060484547.we deliver nationwide..
Re: mobile electronic soil tester(photo) by soterslove: 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
@OP your tester hasn't indicated the percentage or in numbers the different macro and micro soil nutrients present in your tested sample; which would have enabled the farmer amend his or her soil accordingly. Showing "Ph and fertile or not fertile" is not good enough...
Re: mobile electronic soil tester(photo) by Cee9(m): 6:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
[quote author=soterslove post=46204435]@OP your tester hasn't indicated the percentage or in numbers the different macro and micro soil nutrients present in your tested sample; which would have enabled the farmer amend his or her soil accordingly. Showing "Ph and fertile or not fertile" is not good enough... [/quote.The basic test every farmer ought to do is what this tester does.It is a tester for all farmers of all levels.The pH,fertility gives u sense of direction on d farm.No single device covers a whole needed function in agriculture but each provides u with an advantage of its own. for micro and macro nutrient determination, the machine is available and sold at 350,000.can all farmers afford dat?we all know d answer.shiuld we continue to do trial and error farming? no way,we make use of wat we have.our pH,fertility,light,moisture testers etc can save u lots u can ever imagine.
so is it good enough? ur choice to determine.
Re: mobile electronic soil tester(photo) by Cee9(m): 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
our soil tester is still available ,distributors can also reach me:07060484547 call&watsapp
Re: mobile electronic soil tester(photo) by Cee9(m): 3:00am On Jun 08, 2016
soil testing kits still a available
Re: mobile electronic soil tester(photo) by Cee9(m): 10:15am On Jun 08, 2016
Light ,moisture and ph tester also available.keep your orders coming
Re: mobile electronic soil tester(photo) by Cee9(m): 6:30am On Jun 09, 2016
say No,to trial and error farming..Save ur investment.TEST YOUR SOIL.
Re: mobile electronic soil tester(photo) by Cee9(m): 11:59am On Jun 11, 2016
still available
Re: mobile electronic soil tester(photo) by Cee9(m): 4:33am On Jun 12, 2016
if you don't test your soil,you are at risk of losing ur investment....test your soil today
Re: mobile electronic soil tester(photo) by Cee9(m): 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
d colour of ur soil does not indicate its nutrients level,buy ur tester now..,07060484547 wwatsapp and calls
Re: mobile electronic soil tester(photo) by Cee9(m): 7:57am On Jun 13, 2016
still available,been oil is also available
Re: mobile electronic soil tester(photo) by Cee9(m): 4:17am On Jun 15, 2016
still available..watsapp or call:07060484547
Re: mobile electronic soil tester(photo) by Cee9(m): 7:50am On Jun 16, 2016
still the best and most covenient
Re: mobile electronic soil tester(photo) by Cee9(m): 7:14am On Jun 17, 2016
NY soil history,my farm success, test ur soil
Re: mobile electronic soil tester(photo) by Cee9(m): 10:23am On Jun 18, 2016
have u checked ur soil fertility level?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience Cultivating 10 Hecters (25 Acres) Of Maize Farm Land / Pics Of A Small Scale fish farm with a budget of #7,000 Naira And #20,000 Naira / Are U Rearing BROILERS For December Market? If Yes! We Need Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.