Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,577 members, 7,823,509 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Tiwa Savage Crashes Fan's Wedding, Performs For Free (photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Crashes Fan's Wedding, Performs For Free (photos) (52837 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Too Pretty In Makeup Free Photos / Genevieve Nnaji's Makeup Free Photos As She Holidays In Spain / 10 Nollywood Actresses Who Are Scandal Free (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Crashes Fan's Wedding, Performs For Free (photos) by stinggy(m): 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
chimkaire:
Hehehehe! Dude's got my heart anytime. I wish he crashes my bday this week nitori oloun. My dear, service's been crappy all weekend, ko yemi mo. Se na Armgeddon be dis abi bawo? Whatsapp don collapse for my phone join. I picked and heard nothing, called back to no avail.
I might get service if I climb this Mast wey dey across my bunk cheesy grin
Ask harry to tell him, they're very close.
How d bday go b naw? wink Can't afford to miss this year's.

You might need to climb that mast though, mak we yarn
Re: Tiwa Savage Crashes Fan's Wedding, Performs For Free (photos) by tammie24: 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
Noobshakur:
go and look at ur reflection on the mirror, then mk only u reason am weda u get sense ask urself weda na so ur life miserable? then call ur father mk them book deliverance for u abeg. advice from a caring heart.
I agree I need to be delivered

But you need to be in a mental hospital. Yaba left is missing a patient
Re: Tiwa Savage Crashes Fan's Wedding, Performs For Free (photos) by tammie24: 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
Noobshakur:
if na blasting u want nor worry I go give u enuff chop sotay u go like me. but I nor dey like crase oga
abeg I want blasting. Blast me quick quick before you strangle me with boredom from your dry jokes.
You no dey encourage me sef
Re: Tiwa Savage Crashes Fan's Wedding, Performs For Free (photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
stinggy:

Ask harry to tell him, they're very close.
How d bday go b naw? wink Can't afford to miss this year's.

You might need to climb that mast though, mak we yarn
I have typed a reply for umpteenth time. This network is really working me up. Will call you, nwanne cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Crashes Fan's Wedding, Performs For Free (photos) by Jimi23(m): 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol, see the dumbest person alive ogringringringrin.....stop falling your hand fool and go back and read your posts...

you said your babe was too beautiful to follow a ugly baby daddy so that she wont give birth to an ugly baby, and i asked for your own cute baby(is that bragging ehn idiot), after that you talked about your own sperm being perfect(abeg who your sperm epp).......gringrin

From the above, can you point out who was bragging ehn fool....

one thing u dont know is am always happy putting guys like u in their place......

My sp*rm epp me, epp my wife because our pikin nor be monkey personified. Hehehehe... So for ur mind u don put person 4 place? See drooling slowpoke claiming sense. Receive small sense nahhh and stop displaying ur disgusting level of stupidity.. "a" ugly? Did u go to school at all? I should go back to my posts? Nah not until u go back to school and receive some sense into that numbskull of urs. Obviously ur too dull to understand d posts u claim u went back to read. All uv got in that thick head of urs is rotten potatoes. See puke and pooh splattered all over ur brainless head.
Re: Tiwa Savage Crashes Fan's Wedding, Performs For Free (photos) by Sexytemi(f): 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
Jimi23:

My sp*rm epp me, epp my wife because our pikin nor be monkey personified. Hehehehe... So for ur mind u don put person 4 place? See drooling slowpoke claiming sense. Receive small sense nahhh and stop displaying ur disgusting level of stupidity.. "a" ugly? Did u go to school at all? I should go back to my posts? Nah not until u go back to school and receive some sense into that numbskull of urs. Obviously ur too dull to understand d posts u claim u went back to read. All uv got in that thick head of urs is rotten potatoes. See puke and pooh splattered all over ur brainless head.

Cry cry baby!!!, sorry ehn, don't cry too much ooo.....

i never knew u were this pained o, you even had to look for a typo in all have been typing since morning, if i can put 'an' before 'ugly baby', then u should know it was a typo, but i guess you were too dumb and stupid plus foolish to realise that......pele ehn.... not easy having to live as a dumb i guess.....

o dun o fe ke, oro na dun o fe ketonguetonguegringringringringringringringringringringrin....

E pain am ogringringringrintonguetongue
Re: Tiwa Savage Crashes Fan's Wedding, Performs For Free (photos) by Jimi23(m): 4:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
Sexytemi:

Cry cry baby!!!, sorry ehn, don't cry too much ooo.....

i never knew u were this pained o, you even had to look for a typo in all have been typing since morning, if i can put 'an' before 'ugly baby', then u should know it was a typo, but i guess you were too dumb and stupid plus foolish to realise that......pele ehn.... not easy having to live as a dumb i guess.....

o dun o fe ke, oro na dun o fe ketonguetonguegringringringringringringringringringringrin....

E pain am ogringringringrintonguetongue

Same way ur "given" instead of "giving" was a typo yeah? See ur puke brain. Hehehehe. I am lmfao..U are filled with so much daftness its unbelievable. Why "look" for a typo when theres so much bad english in ur text its blinding. What is "ofeke"? Otondo raised to power 1 billion. Na evrybody wey dey NL be yoruba? See local champion forming... Iya Basirah how market? Have u washed off that puke and pooh on ur empty head? I guess not. Its obvious pooh is permeating thru ur numb skull into ur rotten potato brain even u cannot comprehend what u are writing anymore. Get that rotten potato brain of urs replaced with that of a bird maybe that"ll be of little help. U could be lucky enough to find bird brained imb*ciles like urself to deliberate on matters concerning how you can get a lil push for ur brainlessness. Hehehehe. Need some tissue?
Re: Tiwa Savage Crashes Fan's Wedding, Performs For Free (photos) by Sexytemi(f): 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
Jimi23:

Same way ur "given" instead of "giving" was a typo yeah? See ur puke brain. Hehehehe. I am lmfao..U are filled with so much daftness its unbelievable. Why "look" for a typo when theres so much bad english in ur text its blinding. What is "ofeke"? Otondo raised to power 1 billion. Na evrybody wey dey NL be yoruba? See local champion forming... Iya Basirah how market? Have u washed off that puke and pooh on ur empty head? I guess not. Its obvious pooh is permeating thru ur numb skull into ur rotten potato brain even u cannot comprehend what u are writing anymore. Get that rotten potato brain of urs replaced with that of a bird maybe that"ll be of little help. U could be lucky enough to find bird brained imb*ciles like urself to deliberate on matters concerning how you can get a lil push for ur brainlessness. Hehehehe. Need some tissue?

All i can tell u is to keep crying, i know you're so hurt...when you're through lemme knowgringringringrin

i would have love to continue bantering words with a slow poke like you, but this lady right here has better things to do than wasting her precious time on a nitwit, a frustrated jobless foolish pickle brain junkie, a no good NFA(no future ambition), useless stupid son of a wh.ore who got nothing doing than to hate on others.....a hating hater who is the dumbest of them all...tonguetonguetonguetongue..

Have a nice time as.s hole.......and my regards to your ugly baby and baby mama.....
Re: Tiwa Savage Crashes Fan's Wedding, Performs For Free (photos) by Sexytemi(f): 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
Jimi23:

Before i go, its that'll, and not that"ll......dummy.

poo not Pooh, and English not english( use of capital), and there's nothing like daftness, it daft...its everybody not evrybody dummy....

I'm so sure if i were after your typos in other posts of yours, this page wont contain them nitwit....
Re: Tiwa Savage Crashes Fan's Wedding, Performs For Free (photos) by Jimi23(m): 5:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
Sexytemi:

All i can tell u is to keep crying, i know you're so hurt...when you're through lemme knowgringringringrin

i would have love to continue bantering words with a slow poke like you, but this lady right here has better things to do than wasting her precious time on a nitwit, a frustrated jobless foolish pickle brain junkie, a no good NFA(no future ambition), useless stupid son of a wh.ore who got nothing doing than to hate on others.....a hating hater who is the dumbest of them all...tonguetonguetonguetongue..

Have a nice time as.s hole.......and my regards to your ugly baby and baby mama.....

All u can tell ginl? Kolo mental the show has just begun, u don tire? U be original m.u.m.u...Hehehehe man u sound so frustrated. Baby mama na life? U are dangerously porous. U dey wish baby daddy on top evry1 cos u are an irresponsible low life baby daddy urself. As e be ehn, na dat baby daddy dey pain u pass so not to worry miserable loser, i understand ur unbearable pain. Tufiakwa baby daddy is so so impossible. Na u be jobless retar-d plus shallow monkey wey dey jump from post to post to quote for NL. I sure say na yaba left the werey wey knack ur olosho old hag mama rotten punnah still dey live till forever. The only thing uv obviously eva experienced in ur low life is hate and frustration, wailer. Yeah regards to my very pretty wife and and adorably cute children but certainly not from a perpetual lunati-c like urself. Another tufiakwa... Hehehehe. E pain am.
Re: Tiwa Savage Crashes Fan's Wedding, Performs For Free (photos) by Sexytemi(f): 5:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
Jimi23:

All u can tell ginl? Kolo mental the show has just begun, u don tire? U be original m.u.m.u...Hehehehe man u sound so frustrated. Baby mama na life? U are dangerously porous. U dey wish baby daddy on top evry1 cos u are an irresponsible low life baby daddy urself. As e be ehn, na dat baby daddy dey pain u pass so not to worry miserable loser, i understand ur unbearable pain. Tufiakwa baby daddy is so so impossible. Na u be jobless retar-d plus shallow monkey wey dey jump from post to post to quote for NL. I sure say na yaba left the werey wey knack ur olosho old hag mama rotten punnah still dey live till forever. The only thing uv obviously eva experienced in ur low life is hate and frustration, wailer. Yeah regards to my very pretty wife and and adorably cute children but certainly not from a perpetual lunati-c like urself. Another tufiakwa... Hehehehe. E pain am.

Hmmmm.....smh.....i had wanted to ignore u, but just can't help but see the way u type and rant like a mad man who just escaped from a mental home, are u sure you're okay, always mistaking me for a "He", you really need to go back and take your injection before you run into the market place......

Between you and me, am sure people reading can decipher who's more pained just by reading the way we both have been typing....just accept you're a loser and a dumb...
Re: Tiwa Savage Crashes Fan's Wedding, Performs For Free (photos) by Jimi23(m): 5:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
Sexytemi:

Before i go, its that'll, and not that"ll......dummy.

poo not Pooh, and English not english( use of capital), and there's nothing like daftness, it daft...its everybody not evrybody dummy....

I'm so sure if i were after your typos in other posts of yours, this page wont contain them nitwit....

Ode, "its pooh not poo. English not english" So u actually expect me to write in long hand on NL because of u, a lunatic? Wake up from ur horrific slumber of lunacy man. Hehehehehe Come see otondo proper oo. Where u dey go? U don tire? Its obvious u r so jobless d only place ur aimless, jobless flat ass has got to go to is another Nairalander's post to spread ur puke or in the alternative go see the werey dat put ur olosho mother in the way to see if his situation has become worse. Tell ur olosho old hag ugly mama with the rotten p-ussy, who was busy "oloshoing" about with lunatics instead giving u a proper up bringing that she's got a "waste of time and punnah blood" as a child.
Re: Tiwa Savage Crashes Fan's Wedding, Performs For Free (photos) by Khd95(m): 5:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
og2711:

5. informal
enter (a party) without an invitation; gatecrash.
synonyms: gatecrash, come uninvited to, sneak into, slip into, invade, butt in on, intrude on/into; informalhorn in on
"they crashed someone's party"

In the zeal to be funny, you've shown your abhorrent lack of education. Read book, our youths no go gree. If na to sing 'Ibile', I'm sure you'll be perfect..
what is dis one saying

What has singing got to do with the topicsad
common sense u dont ve,if it's to stupeedly show ur self,iam sure u will grace the no1 spotgrin

get a life outside NL,fellasmiley
Re: Tiwa Savage Crashes Fan's Wedding, Performs For Free (photos) by Jimi23(m): 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
Sexytemi:

Hmmmm.....smh.....i had wanted to ignore u, but just can't help but see the way u type and rant like a mad man who just escaped from a mental home, are u sure you're okay, always mistaking me for a "He", you really need to go back and take your injection before you run into the market place......

Between you and me, am sure people reading can decipher who's more pained just by reading the way we both have been typing....just accept you're a loser and a dumb...

Even ur relatives in yaba left know u can never be a she. Mistaking indeed. Keep fooling ur empty head. So u actually believe "people" are as jobless as u are to read this. Smh at ur misfortune. U be confirmed werey wey dem go reject even for mental facilities because of the height of the seriousness ur mental condition. Ur own condition go defy every available drug. Dem nor go see injection use for u. Ur werey don enter market, enter forest, e nor get cure rara. Eeyah make ur olosho mama try harder at what she knows how to do best nah. Maybe she go fit gather small peanuts after doing like one thousand lunatics in order raise shikini pepe make babalawo fit examine ur alarmingly serious mental state.
Re: Tiwa Savage Crashes Fan's Wedding, Performs For Free (photos) by Sexytemi(f): 5:39pm On Apr 24, 2016
Jimi23:

Even ur relatives in yaba left know u can never be a she. Mistaking indeed. Keep fooling ur empty head. So u actually believe "people" are as jobless as u are to read this. Smh at ur misfortune. U be confirmed werey wey dem go reject even for mental facilities because of the height of the seriousness ur mental condition. Ur own condition go defy every available drug. Dem nor go see injection use for u. Ur werey don enter market, enter forest, e nor get cure rara. Eeyah make ur olosho mama try harder at what she knows how to do best nah. Maybe she go fit gather small peanuts after doing like one thousand lunatics in order raise shikini pepe make babalawo fit examine ur alarmingly serious mental state.

Lolgringringringrin....poor, confused, deranged fellow, that's what you are....what a pity you have nothing in your brain but empty space....
Re: Tiwa Savage Crashes Fan's Wedding, Performs For Free (photos) by Jimi23(m): 5:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lolgringringringrin....poor, confused, deranged fellow, that's what you are....what a pity you have nothing in your brain but empty space....

Aww u don weak nor be small. Its more than obvious. For ur life when u hear or see warri u go run for ur very miserable life. Demented dog. U dont even have a brain at all. U jump around like a forest resident chimp quoting well meaning Nairalanders and think u can "take a walk". U joke of a fella. Borrow some sense puke. U stink like pooh. A hundred dumpsites can never be in competition with u over stench emission. That head of urs aint bera than that of a toad suffering from lunacy. The babalawo wey go fit examine ur case still dey do push up. Idiat.
Re: Tiwa Savage Crashes Fan's Wedding, Performs For Free (photos) by Sexytemi(f): 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
Jimi23:

Aww u don weak nor be small. Its more than obvious. For ur life when u hear or see warri u go run for ur very miserable life. Demented dog. U dont even have a brain at all. U jump around like a forest resident chimp quoting well meaning Nairalanders and think u can "take a walk". U joke of a fella. Borrow some sense puke. U stink like pooh. A hundred dumpsites can never be in competition with u over stench emission. That head of urs aint bera than that of a toad suffering from lunacy. The babalawo wey go fit examine ur case still dey do push up. Idiat.

Its such a pity that someone like u who could pick out someone's typo cant even construct a simple sentence, all you've been typing and posting are full of jargons and incomprehensible to normal humans who aint suffering mental illness, when you've learned how to type and construct your sentences well lemme know.....

caioooo.gringringrin
Re: Tiwa Savage Crashes Fan's Wedding, Performs For Free (photos) by Noobshakur(m): 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
tammie24:
abeg I want blasting. Blast me quick quick before you strangle me with boredom from your dry jokes.
You no dey encourage me sef
who dey joke with u Pale u dn tire me abeg rest. u nor get sense.
Re: Tiwa Savage Crashes Fan's Wedding, Performs For Free (photos) by Jimi23(m): 6:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
Sexytemi:

Its such a pity that someone like u who could pick out someone's typo cant even construct a simple sentence, all you've been typing and posting are full of jargons and incomprehensible to normal humans who aint suffering mental illness, when you've learned how to type and construct your sentences well lemme know.....

caioooo.gringringrin

The dummy still expects long hand writing and punctuations 4 an otondo. U r still having that nightmare obviously. U will neva wake up from it o. Ur weray level no get contestant. U be weray of life. Weray wey nor get rival na ur case. When person nor get work e go quote so tey e go meet him doom. So u don meet ur waterloo today o. I wan pooh. Wey toilet? Oya open dat ur rotten toilet replica mouth, chop beans. E go fit give u small sense to take advice dat ur olosho mama to quit im olosho work. May u never get cured of dementia.
Re: Tiwa Savage Crashes Fan's Wedding, Performs For Free (photos) by peacesamuel94(m): 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
RedCard1:
all for attention and yet, she can't sing. Most overrated singer ever to showcase in Nigeria
sharrap, u sing na, and let's see if ur patronizers will not be only your family members
Re: Tiwa Savage Crashes Fan's Wedding, Performs For Free (photos) by Sexytemi(f): 9:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
Jimi23:

The dummy still expects long hand writing and punctuations 4 an otondo. U r still having that nightmare obviously. U will neva wake up from it o. Ur weray level no get contestant. U be weray of life. Weray wey nor get rival na ur case. When person nor get work e go quote so tey e go meet him doom. So u don meet ur waterloo today o. I wan pooh. Wey toilet? Oya open dat ur rotten toilet replica mouth, chop beans. E go fit give u small sense to take advice dat ur olosho mama to quit im olosho work. May u never get cured of dementia.

*yawns*......gringringringrin

Do u have any other thing to type as insult apart from d imaginary insults that doesn't come close to my person and didn't even remove a single thing from my body?

cox all i can see is a child shouting and screaming up n down as if he lost his best toy...

Go and learn how to exchange words in a more civilized, matured, and adult like manner, and not some frustrated, immature, and child like way....its soooo boring...

you've seriously bore me with your childish manner. we were right to call you a kid(am sorry) a pikin i meant to say...calling u a kid is an insult to all the kids out there(cox all of their i.Q beats yours)....while pikin in this sense are all those never do well, good for nothing, born by mistake, useless touts, thugs which i.Q match yours in every ratification.......smh.....
Re: Tiwa Savage Crashes Fan's Wedding, Performs For Free (photos) by dangotesmummy: 9:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
Jimi23:

No o we will not complain. We need to see her at a village wedding sweating it out nor be urban setting wedding with a rented venue and air conditioners. Na dat time we go believe say na surprise appearance for a fan. Shes got fans all over naija nah. LOL.
at least appreciation goes a long way
Re: Tiwa Savage Crashes Fan's Wedding, Performs For Free (photos) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
Khd95:
what is dis one saying

What has singing got to do with the topicsad
common sense u dont ve,if it's to stupeedly show ur self,iam sure u will grace the no1 spotgrin

get a life outside NL,fellasmiley

Read what you wrote and see if YOU understand it. 'Stupeedly'? I was right when I postulated that you are barely literate. If at this age you don't know the meaning of the word 'crash', then you might as well just send me your CV as I need a new gate man.
Re: Tiwa Savage Crashes Fan's Wedding, Performs For Free (photos) by osasray(f): 12:17am On Apr 25, 2016
and then.
Re: Tiwa Savage Crashes Fan's Wedding, Performs For Free (photos) by Jimi23(m): 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
Sexytemi:

*yawns*......gringringringrin

Do u have any other thing to type as insult apart from d imaginary insults that doesn't come close to my person and didn't even remove a single thing from my body?

cox all i can see is a child shouting and screaming up n down as if he lost his best toy...

Go and learn how to exchange words in a more civilized, matured, and adult like manner, and not some frustrated, immature, and child like way....its soooo boring...

you've seriously bore me with your childish manner. we were right to call you a kid(am sorry) a pikin i meant to say...calling u a kid is an insult to all the kids out there(cox all of their i.Q beats yours)....while pikin in this sense are all those never do well, good for nothing, born by mistake, useless touts, thugs which i.Q match yours in every ratification.......smh.....

"Apart fom the imaginary insults that doesnt" hehehehe the illiterate is here again. Do u even know the difference between ratification and ramification? Kid U were born by a goat who couldnt afford to sendu to proper schools despite all the olosho work with lunatics. Its that glaring. Ur rickety head is so filled with rotten potatoes u dont even know the difference between ratification and ramification. How can anything positive go thru such a dead head? Ur babalawo obviously couldnt cure u of ur mental illness. Didnt the olosho goat who gave birth to a useless kid like u spread the "gift" of her rotten punnah to the babalawo? U are certainly done 4 cos ur mental case has obviously become worse than it was when u started this journey of doom. Stop shaking that battered head of urs, its so rotten it may drop off ur animal in human skin sickly body.
Re: Tiwa Savage Crashes Fan's Wedding, Performs For Free (photos) by Sexytemi(f): 2:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
Jimi23:

"Apart fom the imaginary insults that doesnt" hehehehe the illiterate is here again. Do u even know the difference between ratification and ramification? Kid U were born by a goat who couldnt afford to sendu to proper schools despite all the olosho work with lunatics. Its that glaring. Ur rickety head is so filled with rotten potatoes u dont even know the difference between ratification and ramification. How can anything positive go thru such a dead head? Ur babalawo obviously couldnt cure u of ur mental illness. Didnt the olosho goat who gave birth to a useless kid like u spread the "gift" of her rotten punnah to the babalawo? U are certainly done 4 cos ur mental case has obviously become worse than it was when u started this journey of doom. Stop shaking that battered head of urs, its so rotten it may drop off ur animal in human skin sickly body.

ohhh the bastard is back, stupid son of a harlot, am so sure your harlot of a mother gave birth to you in a motel, foolish idiot with no ambition, stupid scally wag, never do well born by mistake, frustrated bastard.....

You've been on this site up to 5yrs without you uploading a pic, and why is that so if i may ask?, its simply because you are so ugly and suffering from inferiority complex and the only way to feel better is to insult those better than you in every way and manner of life....

A psycho, deranged, pervert, sociopath that's what you are, you have nothing to offer to your society, and what do u do, you try to bring down those better than u with your hatred......jealous bastard....am so sure if your father had used a condom, it would have saved your family from this embarrassment called a child......stupid gay with no sense, fooolish he-goat.........

The fool keeps talking about babalawo, sorry but is that your family's occupation, am sure your tout of a father is one, and your harlot of a mother is also a witch, that's y you're so deep in d word babalawo......

Stay clear of my mention bastard, and try living a life of appreciating people, it will save your demented soul and mind....as.shole......
Re: Tiwa Savage Crashes Fan's Wedding, Performs For Free (photos) by Khd95(m): 3:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
og2711:

Read what you wrote and see if YOU understand it. 'Stupeedly'? I was right when I postulated that you are barely literate. If at this age you don't know the meaning of the word 'crash', then you might as well just send me your CV as I need a new gate man.

i was avoiding NL's anti spam bot,dimwitgringrin

if ur networth is up to 55m,i shall send my cv,else get ur pathetic sorry ass away nd employ ur dadsmiley
Re: Tiwa Savage Crashes Fan's Wedding, Performs For Free (photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
Khd95:
i was avoiding NL's anti spam bot,dimwitgringrin

if ur networth is up to 55m,i shall send my cv,else get ur pathetic sorry ass away nd employ ur dadsmiley

Stupidly. No spam bot does anything.

All this grammar doesn't take away from the fact that you do not know the meaning of the word 'crash'. Well, didn't. Happy to have educated you...
Re: Tiwa Savage Crashes Fan's Wedding, Performs For Free (photos) by Jimi23(m): 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
Sexytemi:

ohhh the bastard is back, stupid son of a harlot, am so sure your harlot of a mother gave birth to you in a motel, foolish idiot with no ambition, stupid scally wag, never do well born by mistake, frustrated bastard.....

You've been on this site up to 5yrs without you uploading a pic, and why is that so if i may ask?, its simply because you are so ugly and suffering from inferiority complex and the only way to feel better is to insult those better than you in every way and manner of life....

A psycho, deranged, pervert, sociopath that's what you are, you have nothing to offer to your society, and what do u do, you try to bring down those better than u with your hatred......jealous bastard....am so sure if your father had used a condom, it would have saved your family from this embarrassment called a child......stupid gay with no sense, fooolish he-goat.........

The fool keeps talking about babalawo, sorry but is that your family's occupation, am sure your tout of a father is one, and your harlot of a mother is also a witch, that's y you're so deep in d word babalawo......

Stay clear of my mention bastard, and try living a life of appreciating people, it will save your demented soul and mind....as.shole......

Hahahahahahahahaha honestly i cant stop laughing! Stay out of ur mention?! U must be the greatest id-iot on planet earth. U should've given ur jobless, flat assed, useless self that advice when u jumped on mine like the moronic, imbecilic tra-mp that u are to quote bull. Ur cheap, olosho ojuelegba branded mama didnt teach u to look yourself in d mirror b4 u judge others? Stay outta ur mention? U are truly insane. U should be telling that perpetual insanity in ur rotten head to stay outta there, u dumpsite. U are so jobless u cant even hide ur situation. Keep viewing my profile until ur ugly atutupoyoyo kids go grey. Ur so tormented u are that eager to go see whose putting u thru so much torture? U aint seen nothing yet. Soon i will torture u in ur dreams, ul wish ud never quoted me. Tell ur mama to go do her olosho job well with the babalawos that are gods to ur accursed family first, so that ur empty head can get some sawdust in it at least. Remember ur mama is the biatch with the most rotten pu-ssy in the universe, she could use her stinking waste of time poonah which bore a hopeless vagabond as a replacement 4 ur absent brain too.
Re: Tiwa Savage Crashes Fan's Wedding, Performs For Free (photos) by Sexytemi(f): 6:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
Jimi23:

Hahahahahahahahaha honestly i cant stop laughing! Stay out of ur mention?! U must be the greatest id-iot on planet earth. U should've given ur jobless, flat assed, useless self that advice when u jumped on mine like the moronic, imbecilic tra-mp that u are to quote bull. Ur cheap, olosho ojuelegba branded mama didnt teach u to look yourself in d mirror b4 u judge others? Stay outta ur mention? U are truly insane. U should be telling that perpetual insanity in ur rotten head to stay outta there, u dumpsite. U are so jobless u cant even hide ur situation. Keep viewing my profile until ur ugly atutupoyoyo kids go grey. Ur so tormented u are that eager to go see whose putting u thru so much torture? U aint seen nothing yet. Soon i will torture u in ur dreams, ul wish ud never quoted me. Tell ur mama to go do her olosho job well with the babalawos that are gods to ur accursed family first, so that ur empty head can get some sawdust in it at least. Remember ur mama is the biatch with the most rotten pu-ssy in the universe, she could use her stinking waste of time poonah which bore a hopeless vagabond as a replacement 4 ur absent brain too.

E pain am o gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue.......
#joblesstonguetonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: Tiwa Savage Crashes Fan's Wedding, Performs For Free (photos) by Jimi23(m): 6:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
Sexytemi:

E pain am o gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue.......
#joblesstonguetonguetonguetonguetongue

Sexytemi aka dangotesmummy aka hermaphrodite u don tire? Tell dat olosho wey born u inside gutter after mating in the gutter severally with jungle lunatics to quote me next time, ehn. U go chop cane like the weray wey u be. After all d wozing the pain wey dey that ur wack head no gree u write again. I still dey expect u o. Come back, come display ur perpetual madness again. Ehn?
Re: Tiwa Savage Crashes Fan's Wedding, Performs For Free (photos) by Sexytemi(f): 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
Jimi23:

jimi23 aka dangotesmummy aka hermaphrodite u don tire? Tell dat olosho wey born u inside gutter after mating in the gutter severally with jungle lunatics to quote me next time, ehn. U go chop cane like the weray wey u be. After all d wozing the pain wey dey that ur wack head no gree u write again. I still dey expect u o. Come back, come display ur perpetual madness again. Ehn?

gringringringringringringringringrin

If you reply me then you just prove that you are the most stup.id and dumbest person on NL.gringringrin.

@ jimi23 or whatever, this was meant for you, you can blame the bot or mod that changed it to 'silly'(instead of d stup.id) so as to suite you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend, Mr. X Finally Revealed (SEE Photo) / EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) / Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.