Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,860 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

There Are Too Many Presidential Jets, Other Stories By Delemomodu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are Too Many Presidential Jets, Other Stories By Delemomodu (20329 Views)

Buhari To Hand Over Presidential Jets To NAF / Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) / Buhari To Reduce His 10 Presidential Jets – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are Too Many Presidential Jets, Other Stories By Delemomodu by tit(f): 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
DaBullIT:
I'm done

you are toast

1 Like

Re: There Are Too Many Presidential Jets, Other Stories By Delemomodu by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
crixtex:

But sir, Buhari is now known not to be a man of his words just like other politicians. ...
He promised to reduce the fleet... didnt he

Dat how d old man lied that he doesn't know wat fuel subsidy is..

How long will an old man kip lying... Dat Buhari no dey fear God o...
Do you know that Buhari is not the only one that uses the jets in the presidential fleet? The VP, the Senate President and the Deputy Senate President have theirs. If Buhari decides to sell all, including the one used by Saraki, won't people like you call it witch hunting?
Re: There Are Too Many Presidential Jets, Other Stories By Delemomodu by tit(f): 2:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
UbaniOgbonna:

Atiku
Elrufai
Amaechi
Kwankwanso (2 million + votes)
saraki
sylva
tambuwal
infact all g7 governors
obj
etc

mr gbawe no amount of propaganda can change the facts that 80% of apc are pdp.
apc cannot come to power without those guys

deal with facts though it's politics and it's acceptable but apc should stop using that word "pdp destroyed Nigeria" because they're still running things with those pdp destroyers.

on apc turning this around
you can't give what you don't have apc is a missionless and visionless government
deal with it

i like the way you tell truth to power.
you dish out the facts with no sentiments.

1 Like

Re: There Are Too Many Presidential Jets, Other Stories By Delemomodu by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
Progressive01:
Kai. But the way some of una dey reason na wa oo!! cheesy

Buhari promised to "reduce the fleet but he didn't, so he's a liar". Let me ask- is Buhari dead or has he served up his tenure?? I'd he decides to dispose of some of the aircraft tomorrow, what would that make you people after you've already called him a liar??

The ineffectual Buffoon promised alot- most importantly a second niger bridge (I chose this because of the support he enjoyed/enjoys from that region) which he said he if he doesn't complete before 2015, he'd go on a self imposed exile. He neither completed it nor went on exile- YET you people praise him all the way from onisha to otuoke!!

What does that make you people? cheesy

Passingshot... we are all hypocrites... well I guess he will begin to sell dem wen elections draw nigh ba??

My grouse wit Baba dullard is dat he deceived many pple during elections and dats y he will fail.....
Re: There Are Too Many Presidential Jets, Other Stories By Delemomodu by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Do you know that Buhari is not the only one that uses the jets in the presidential fleet? The VP, the Senate President and the Deputy Senate President have theirs. If Buhari decides to sell all, including the one used by Saraki, won't people like you call it witch hunting?

Then y did he promise such during elections?? Why cant a man of pseudo integrity be truthful, so dat God will bless him...
Re: There Are Too Many Presidential Jets, Other Stories By Delemomodu by tit(f): 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

did they not have vp, senate president, etc during the last admin?
why did you liars say there were too many jets in the presidential fleet then?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are Too Many Presidential Jets, Other Stories By Delemomodu by blackprowler: 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
generalkofosi:
Uncle Dele promoting his dead party NCP

That party was formed by the late Gani Fawehinmi even in 1994 when the military refused registration of political parties. How come it's not the party of most Nigerians who claim they want a better country and idolise Gani? NIGERIA IS A JOKE!
Re: There Are Too Many Presidential Jets, Other Stories By Delemomodu by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
I can't fathom how i ended up wasting my vote on buhari!...

2 Likes

Re: There Are Too Many Presidential Jets, Other Stories By Delemomodu by ijebu2020: 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
Realy ure a die hard Buhari supporter..bt truth be told ur analysis on petrol and the jets ar nt true deep down either u take it or not..hw can there nt be buyer for the jets? ,we the massess are the real problems of Naija jst yesterday Chief Dele Momodu was talking abt the Jets to punch and ure here defending Buhari...anyway whatever GEJ have done is now past bt Buhari shld jst keep to His own word as a man of integrity..call a spade a spade

DaBullIT:
That old man is more sensible and more experienced than you are

Don't take this the wrong way , if you or any of your family was smarter than him, you'd be the president by now

that said , Most of the statements credited to him are always twists by the media

He said he does not appreciate Subsidy , he hasn't paid subsidy in 4 months and look at what marketers are doing to our economy ? look at how scarce they made petrol and how hard life is for the masses ? I am not sure if Buhari released any money in form of subsidy , but i know for sure , Thousands if not tens of thousands of petrol is being delivered nationwide , what that will achieve i do not know

As for the fleet , he promised to reduce the fleet , but do you know any other country or individual who wants to buy a fairly used by Nigerian Presidential jet ? There was a time when i saw an advert on OLX or somewhere not sure, one of the jets was posted for sale , how it went i wouldn't know , So if nobody (Country or Individual ) has not shown interest in buying that Jet , i do not think there's much Buhari can do and as you would probably know , Buhari has not taken presidential convoy to any country , so i think only one of the jets is being used

Old man is not lying , think for yourself and don't let evil media corrupt your mind

1 Like

Re: There Are Too Many Presidential Jets, Other Stories By Delemomodu by magicalx(m): 3:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
This administration is the same as the past administration or even worse!
Re: There Are Too Many Presidential Jets, Other Stories By Delemomodu by magicalx(m): 4:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
sarutobie:

you insult a nairalander and then tell him not to take it the wrong way? you're very phoolish! please don't take it the wrong way..so every smart, sensible and intelligent Nigerian must become a president? I guess obama is the smartest most sensible man in America?

And he was so smart that's why he had to contest endless times before Tinubu had mercy on him and made him President, DON'T MIND THE ZOMBIES

1 Like

Re: There Are Too Many Presidential Jets, Other Stories By Delemomodu by truthspeaks: 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
If ur baba was actually makin any success, evry1 wld join his train. But look who u r even fightin for. By nxt month, it will be a year he was elected yet no policy direction or even foundation as to whr is govt stands. His actions r confused in nature. U expct ppl to shout sai baba in d midst of hardships? Ur bubu tot it's 1985 thr4 forgot to update his governance style. Like i'd say pls remind him dat he z d president of nig n nt dat of d fulanis. If it wr jonathan dat did diz tins, u won't give him any breathin space. It's a shame dat ur bubu is still blaming d past whereas he was elected to solve d so-called past mistakes. But here he is even tryin to surpass same mistake. Y is ur bubu not drinkin his satchet tea n milk like he did during campaign. Such deceit. As far as he z nt performing, he wunt enjoy dat presidency. We ll continue to criticise him till 2019 except he performs well. Lest I 4get, ask him 2 deploy d service chiefs to tackle d fulani killings abi....oh...I 4got they r his ppl n tribalism won't allow him grin grin
Progressive01:
What makes you think they aren't making effort to sell some, looking for buyers?? Abi dem go force people to buy them?? Shoo!!! cheesy

Criticise him over the number if he finishes his first tenure without disposing of any of them mr man. I'm very sure they didn't reject your bid to buy any.

You people are simply terrified Baba would succeed that is why we are seeing all these untimely attacks. But the truth is, whether you lot like it or not, he will succeed- if una like, make una no travel on the roads or use other facilities the govt will provide, e go even better pass as that would reduce the pressure on them and make them last longer! grin

1 Like

Re: There Are Too Many Presidential Jets, Other Stories By Delemomodu by Eddy2cute(m): 4:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
Singing in davido's voice MR DELE NA MY BOY! DELE NA MY BOY!
Re: There Are Too Many Presidential Jets, Other Stories By Delemomodu by megaik: 4:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
crixtex:

But sir, Buhari is now known not to be a man of his words just like other politicians. ...
He promised to reduce the fleet... didnt he

Dat how d old man lied that he doesn't know wat fuel subsidy is..

How long will an old man kip lying... Dat Buhari no dey fear God o...

I even wonder how people speak like its all about BUHARI and not Nigeria...
This is a Man that critizised GEJ presidential fleets but now its OK to use them...

Tru tru...the Man no dey fear God at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Too Many Presidential Jets, Other Stories By Delemomodu by emmygzy(m): 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2016
Gbawe:

bruv the PDP did destroy Nigeria because of the greedy and self-serving mindset of its most influential leaders like its President. Did you know the fuel subsidy development was a scam PDP leaders like OBJ used to make themselves and their cronies massively wealthy? Yar Adua and GEJ then continued this awful scam against Nigeria. Today they are fighting Buhari because he is insisting the status-quo must not continue. OBJ, Yar Adua and , most recently, Jonathan refused to stop the condemnable practice of Nigeria being the only major producer of crude selling her endowment through traders. Ribadu, in his petroleum task force report, condemned the practice and demanded it stopped ASAP as it only keeps open a doorway many are using to scam Nigeria of billions of dollars. KPMG concurred. India lamented they had to buy oil from us through intermediary and made their reservation public. The PDP did nothing and deliberately kept the scam window open for her major players to profit from. Already Buhari has come in and promised to end this. Kachickwu has announced he is working to end this odious self-perpetuated scam against Nigeria.

Still people like you cannot get behind these sort of revolutionary changes that will benefit us now and that you appreciate will be resisted vehemently by enemies of Nigeria's progress. Buhari and his crew have made mistakes but they are the only government trying to deliver 'teach a man to fish' changes that will 'liberate' and empower you and many Nigerians to put you in charge of your own destiny. If he does not get your support then he fails but you fail bigger and harder because those who want to keep you down so their children and lineage continue attending £50,000 a year schooling abroad would have succeeded using you to fight their saboteur battle against a President who may be be flawed yet is the most sincere and resolute Nigeria has had since 1999. Buhari can move us forward and the next President will find it easier to usher us into a golden age. We all need to have the vision to see this and appreciate that any leader who will make big differences for the ordinary man will need the support of the ordinary man when, as Ribadu eloquently put it, corruption and vested interest fights back. this is a government that is 'going their' and attempting, in under a year, to tackle and enshrine changes the PDP resisted and rejected over 16 years to the detriment of Nigeria. How can you accuse such a government of being same as the PDP while you attempt to justify your decision not to support it?

http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=19856&title=Nigeria-to-sell-crude-oil-directly-from-March:-Kachikwu

You and Buhari self. That man that is scamming Nigerians? His children are studying in UK and when he needed health care, he travelled to London. If he isnt scamming Nigerians, let him put those children in ABU and let him patronise our hospitals too, it is then i know that he is serious about Nigeria. I can tell you 1 million thing that Buhari condemned Jonathan for and yet he is still towing the same path. Asides that, wake me up when EFCC investigates some APC known corrupt persons, not this witch hunting christened corruption fighting. Also 14 current APC governors were former PDP members aside from his ministers, reps, senators and saraki plus Dogara and so on. The party is was just formed to hijack power from Jonathan, that is why they are fighting themselves. Its marriage of strange bed fellows. They have nothing to offer Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Are Too Many Presidential Jets, Other Stories By Delemomodu by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
DaBullIT:
That old man is more sensible and more experienced than you are

Don't take this the wrong way , if you or any of your family was smarter than him, you'd be the president by now

that said , Most of the statements credited to him are always twists by the media

He said he does not appreciate Subsidy , he hasn't paid subsidy in 4 months and look at what marketers are doing to our economy ? look at how scarce they made petrol and how hard life is for the masses ? I am not sure if Buhari released any money in form of subsidy , but i know for sure , Thousands if not tens of thousands of petrol is being delivered nationwide , what that will achieve i do not know

As for the fleet , he promised to reduce the fleet , but do you know any other country or individual who wants to buy a fairly used by Nigerian Presidential jet ? There was a time when i saw an advert on OLX or somewhere not sure, one of the jets was posted for sale , how it went i wouldn't know , So if nobody (Country or Individual ) has not shown interest in buying that Jet , i do not think there's much Buhari can do and as you would probably know , Buhari has not taken presidential convoy to any country , so i think only one of the jets is being used

Old man is not lying , think for yourself and don't let evil media corrupt your mind

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/195743-nigeria-scraps-fuel-subsidy-cuts-petrol-price-to-n85-per-litre.html
The initial information....... till------>

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/93664-government-resumes-subsidy-payment-to-petroleum-marketers.html

One needs to be abreast of happenings.
Re: There Are Too Many Presidential Jets, Other Stories By Delemomodu by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
truthspeaks:
If ur baba was actually makin any success, evry1 wld join his train. But look who u r even fightin for. By nxt month, it will be a year he was elected yet no policy direction or even foundation as to whr is govt stands. His actions r confused in nature. U expct ppl to shout sai baba in d midst of hardships? Ur bubu tot it's 1985 thr4 forgot to update his governance style. Like i'd say pls remind him dat he z d president of nig n nt dat of d fulanis. If it wr jonathan dat did diz tins, u won't give him any breathin space. It's a shame dat ur bubu is still blaming d past whereas he was elected to solve d so-called past mistakes. But here he is even tryin to surpass same mistake. Y is ur bubu not drinkin his satchet tea n milk like he did during campaign. Such deceit. As far as he z nt performing, he wunt enjoy dat presidency. We ll continue to criticise him till 2019 except he performs well. Lest I 4get, ask him 2 deploy d service chiefs to tackle d fulani killings abi....oh...I 4got they r his ppl n tribalism won't allow him grin grin

Re: There Are Too Many Presidential Jets, Other Stories By Delemomodu by Gbawe: 6:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
ibietela2:

SeverusSnape you be witch o....... How did you know?

Can you guys actually carry on an intellectual debate where you factually and successfully challenge the argument of others or do you just hide behind snide and vapid comments because you cannot compete with others when it comes to using facts and sound logic to convince others your opinion is sound and not emotional, biased and prejudiced only? Take on all I said and negate the points I have made if you can because what you are doing is cowardly in my opinion..
Re: There Are Too Many Presidential Jets, Other Stories By Delemomodu by InvertedHammer: 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
/

That's how Abati, Dino and FFK used to make noise until they were called to "come and chop"

The sad part was that some people even believed them.

\
Re: There Are Too Many Presidential Jets, Other Stories By Delemomodu by Okwyjesus(m): 11:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
adeniyisamuel59:
This guy is insightful, he has just divulged nothing but the truth though I take exception to Saraki case: I think he needs to clear all the allegations level against him. I don't see this as a witch hunt but rather as a way of sending a deeper message to those folk that might be contemplating same. I think fighting corruption must start somewhere.

you're right but Dele point is obvious. WHY WILL PEOPLE'S CORRUPT FILE COME OUT ONLY WHEN THEY ARE PERCIEVED ENEMY?

Its morally wrong.
Re: There Are Too Many Presidential Jets, Other Stories By Delemomodu by Ghandi12: 12:42am On Apr 25, 2016
Gbawe:

Can you guys actually carry on an intellectual debate where you factually and successfully challenge the argument of others or do you just hide behind snide and vapid comments because you cannot compete with others when it comes to using facts and sound logic to convince others your opinion is sound and not emotional, biased and prejudiced only? Take on all I said and negate the points I have made if you can because what you are doing is cowardly in my opinion..

Bros most people who have been closely following issues since 1999 will not agree you speak with fact. It has been scientifically proven APC=PDP.

Almost 70% of the current APC govs and lawmakers were one-time-or-the-other active PDP members.
Re: There Are Too Many Presidential Jets, Other Stories By Delemomodu by ibietela2(m): 6:06am On Apr 25, 2016
Gbawe:

You don't don't even know PDP = APC?
Re: There Are Too Many Presidential Jets, Other Stories By Delemomodu by agbonkamen(f): 7:39am On Apr 25, 2016
UbaniOgbonna:

When will you people understand that there's no difference between apc and pdp
what do you expect when 80% of former pdp is in apc.

if you claim to be intelligent but don't understand this fact hmmmm you might be deceiving yourself.
moreover this administration have failed already because you can only imagine the taste of feaces (shiit) from the aroma of fart cool
you are very correct they are the same people who left PDP to APC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emiefele: Panic At CBN, NIRSAL As Investigators Swing Into Action / Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner / State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.