Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Do You Stream Gameplay? Add Your Twitch Game Streaming Name To The List! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Do You Stream Gameplay? Add Your Twitch Game Streaming Name To The List! (1528 Views)

Gameplay Of New Games On PS4, XBOX And PC / Twitch Gamer / Graphics Vs Storyline Vs Gameplay Which Is More Important? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Stream Gameplay? Add Your Twitch Game Streaming Name To The List! by RandomAfricanAm: 3:35am On Apr 24, 2016

"Connecting the gaming public to black gaming media & content creators around the world"
videogamestashbox.com/House
Re: Do You Stream Gameplay? Add Your Twitch Game Streaming Name To The List! by Williboss(m): 6:30am On May 06, 2020
Twitch is the world's leading live-streaming platform for gamers and the things they love. As usual a lot of people watch them, and it goes without saying, that the streaming isn't the easiest thing. I mean, that you need a lot of application and knowledge for turning on the stream right, that is why, it's better to use Discord, if you want to show your friends your skill. It goes without saying, that you can meet some problems with it, even I have met, but all you need is to visit site, where there is a step-by-step guide, which should solve your problems.
Re: Do You Stream Gameplay? Add Your Twitch Game Streaming Name To The List! by jogncartman: 12:05pm On May 06, 2020
Williboss:
Twitch is the world's leading live-streaming platform for gamers and the things they love. As usual a lot of people watch them, and it goes without saying, that the streaming isn't the easiest thing. I mean, that you need a lot of application and knowledge for turning on the stream right, that is why, it's better to use Discord, if you want to show your friends your skill. It goes without saying, that you can meet some problems with it, even I have met, but all you need is to visit site, where there is a step-by-step guide, which should solve your problems.
My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks
Re: Do You Stream Gameplay? Add Your Twitch Game Streaming Name To The List! by KingJuhd(m): 6:55am On May 17, 2020
Pubg Mobile Lite is one game you can start with as a streamer, cus it requires little to operate on any device. You can also play with pc emulator, if you feel the need to switch for better experience..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Csp1HeH2rfw
Re: Do You Stream Gameplay? Add Your Twitch Game Streaming Name To The List! by KingJuhd(m): 10:58am On May 20, 2020
Re: Do You Stream Gameplay? Add Your Twitch Game Streaming Name To The List! by OliviaNell: 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2020
I only watch game play record. There are really interesting gaming videos that I usually watch here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCjuwKdzHe7jMvjFQ2kxx8g. But everything should be in moderation, especially for games that can completely change the perception of a person. If you properly dose the presence in the virtual world, the games will only benefit you.
Re: Do You Stream Gameplay? Add Your Twitch Game Streaming Name To The List! by IMAliyu(m): 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
Williboss:

I mean it's not really that difficult.
If your pc can handle gaming and streaming at the same time.
All you need is regular obs or streamlabs obs.
And a fast and consistent internet connection.

Next is to experiment with the settings and see what works best.
Re: Do You Stream Gameplay? Add Your Twitch Game Streaming Name To The List! by kamenosrce: 7:44am On Jun 24, 2022
IMAliyu:

I mean it's not really that difficult.
If your pc can handle gaming and streaming at the same time.
All you need is regular obs or streamlabs obs.
And a fast and consistent internet connection.

Next is to experiment with the settings and see what works best.

Streamlabs OBS is great for streaming. I'm using it for years and didn't have any problems.

As for settings, you can use this guide - https://streammentor.com/best-streamlabs-obs-settings.

There are two settings when it comes to the encoder and you will find them in the Output mode window.

Once you are done playing with the main settings, perform a short test to determine whether everything is working fine.

(1) (Reply)

TECNO Boom J8 Review: Gaming, Specifications, Features & More / Try Your Luck And Win The New Samsung Galaxy S8 From Android Authority / Fantasy Premier League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.