Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. (20343 Views)

Nenadi Usman Down With Breast Cancer, Begs Court To Travel / Fani-kayode And Nenadi Usman Sent To Prison By Court / Nenadi Usman Refunds N140m, Surrenders 2houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by Pidggin(f): 9:06am On Apr 24, 2016
How much was refunded and where is the money being kept? Instead of borrowing to fund the budget these refunds should be used if true. Who will refund Rivers state billions used to fund APC elections
Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by Controversialad: 9:10am On Apr 24, 2016
Before nko!
Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by Ijaya123: 9:14am On Apr 24, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Who is this your credible source that has been proved to be a Lai-ing monster.

Stop feeding the public with obfuscated and mendacious stories from lying bastards.

Obasanjo's returned looted funds
Billions of $ in Akwaibom State house

These same demons went to the extent of photoshoping Nnamdi Kalu with unknown sex-worker to drive home their lies to the zombies like you.

APC agents are now driving the devil crazy as they win best achiever in "Advance School of Lying".

It is easy to know when someone sense of reasoning is beclouded by sentiment. This hatred filled comments you put up simply doesn't make any sense. Surely the war on corruption is marching on. Woe betides anyone on its way.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 24, 2016
Peter Obi
Femi Fani Kayode
Others

Pls return the monies so that we can fund the budget. Your cooperation is highly recommended. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by tempest01(m): 9:15am On Apr 24, 2016
SleekMallam:

It seems buhari is more concerned on plea bargains so he can gather funds for his budget instade of jail terms for members of PDP?

Plea bargains because he has nothing on them....

You can't successfully prosecute her for recieving funds to discharge a duty...

He is scared of touching the head of the snake, so he is cutting the tail in little bits
Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by LadyExcellency: 9:16am On Apr 24, 2016
modath:

For someone who "supposedly" doesn't care about Nigeria, thou doth protest too much!! smiley

Your IPAD/PDP media sympathisers Vanguard is there for you to direct all your angst at !!!

Nenadi Usman is alive & kicking as well, you can't hold brief for her..

The greatest calamity in leadership or any relationship is distrust. When you chose to engage yourself in these supply chain of deception and destruction with much fun-fair make you an accomplice.

Tell us one revelation that has turned out to be true and see if there are less than ten matching (similar) lies "proponented" by the same source.

I have come to understand that most people who engage in shouting matches, calling people thief are mostly pathological, inbred rogues and criminals. They are here in our offices and business areas, you can never trust them, busybody in other men's matter.
Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by TedBaker(m): 9:19am On Apr 24, 2016
what kind of government was DAT. ah tank God I wasn't in Naija 2ruout Jonathan's presidency.
Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by Kessyy2k4(m): 9:21am On Apr 24, 2016
SleekMallam:

It seems buhari is more concerned on plea bargains so he can gather funds for his budget instade of jail terms for members of PDP?
you are absolutely right! instead of given those corrupt judges opportunities to ajourd cases till FG get fed-up and lawyers siding a confirmed corrupt politician for huge share out of the stolen govt money!

PMB will better get a way of negotiations with treasury looters to return a specific among base what he or she must have stolen so that more monies could b recovered ASAP!

3 Likes

Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by ndcide(m): 9:25am On Apr 24, 2016
She should return the money. It wasn't used after all.

BUT ANYONE WHO THINKS I WON'T CRITICIZE THIS BUHARI GOVERNMENT FOR INEPTITUDE, SIMPLY BECAUSE, SOMEONE STOLE MONEY MUST BE REALLY MAD.

No government must be left to derail because people stole money. We didn't end Nigeria because abacha stole money. Zombies should get over this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by Reinvented: 9:27am On Apr 24, 2016
EFCC keep recovering money yet we are borrowing. Sounds ODD!!!
Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by LadyExcellency: 9:36am On Apr 24, 2016
Ijaya123:

It is easy to know when someone sense of reasoning is beclouded by sentiment. This hatred filled comments you put up simply doesn't make any sense. Surely the war on corruption is marching on. Woe betides anyone on its way.

I am not a coward. Sentiments and emotions are for juveniles doing romance section.

These lies are no longer effective as they were in the 20th centuries when there was no internet.

Dominating the people with lies is no more attainable.

Extravagant and outrageous lies are needed to cover a propaganda that can't be substantiated and this has become the preoccupation of APC and the agencies under their control.
Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by gentle007(m): 9:36am On Apr 24, 2016
modath:
We hope those cretins crying about media trial will find some holes to dig & bury themselves in!!

See una lives outside, These people took this money & didn't even do the Job!!! Diverted to their personal accounts , bought properties & only spent a fraction on the "Job"!!!

Probably cos they knew Hero wasn't going to win anyways &knowing he was an easiest of marks due to his ambition, they just decided to play along & milk him for all they could get!!!!

Mynd44 lalasticlala
I recall when Jonathan asked them to give account of the funds he gave them, they all ran away. Now they are all paying.

1 Like

Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by Ijaya123: 9:43am On Apr 24, 2016
LadyExcellency:

I am not a coward. Sentiments and emotions are for juveniles doing romance section.

These lies are no longer effective as they were in the 20th centuries when there was no internet.

Dominating the people with lies is no more attainable.

Extravagant and outrageous lies are needed to cover a propaganda that can't be substantiated and this has become the preoccupation of APC and the agencies under their control.

Which part of the story is a lie to you? Is that money is being refunded or that the accused has not denied any part of the claims?

Why are you crying more than the bereaved. None of the accused has come out to refute the claims by the EFCC.

You seem to be pain by something, and I sense election loss hangover.

3 Likes

Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by deeflamez(m): 9:57am On Apr 24, 2016
LadyExcellency:

The greatest calamity in leadership or any relationship is distrust. When you chose to engage yourself in these supply chain of deception and destruction with much fun-fair make you an accomplice.

Tell us one revelation that has turned out to be true and see if there are less than ten matching (similar) lies "proponented" by the same source.

I have come to understand that most people who engage in shouting matches, calling people thief are mostly pathological, inbred rogues and criminals. They are here in our offices and business areas, you can never trust them, busybody in other men's matter.

Unintelligent as always. Please learn to stay on the topic without digressing unnecessarily. It's really disgusting when a comment lacks meaningful content. There's nothing you've written above that the masses don't know.

The topic still remains: NENADI USMAN MAKES 'PART-REFUND'

The fact that you believe it or not (just like others) will change nothing about the validity of the report, unless you can prove it wrong and hence Nenadi Usman innocent of ever receiving the said money.

Till then, all your rants on here is Hybrid Madness, which is even more pathetic as a 'female'...

3 Likes

Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by Nusaf: 9:57am On Apr 24, 2016
Pidggin:
How much was refunded and where is the money being kept? Instead of borrowing to fund the budget these refunds should be used if true. Who will refund Rivers state billions used to fund APC elections
Wailers always against the recovery of looted funds, keep trying.

2 Likes

Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by Eze2000(m): 9:59am On Apr 24, 2016
What manner of massive fraud is this?
A fraud with a fraud!
if that woman took what's not hers is she not a thief? why is she still free? if she has returned the money should the public that own it not get to know such a simple transaction.
The problem of corruption in this country lies in the absence of transparency in all arms of government coupled with the fact that the ruling class see themselves as a clique that has the CBN coffers as expense account.

Sometime it pains me that I was born a Nigerian.
Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by Gap2020(m): 10:02am On Apr 24, 2016
She will soon reverse it or deny. But, if the efficacy of this story is real, Dasuki you too bias o. I dey lag dey hustle. You can still send me the remenants.
Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by Beremx(f): 10:05am On Apr 24, 2016
modath:

For someone who "supposedly" doesn't care about Nigeria, thou doth protest too much!! smiley

Your IPAD/PDP media sympathisers Vanguard is there for you to direct all your angst at !!!

Nenadi Usman is alive & kicking as well, you can't hold brief for her..

*Modified*

I already responded before seeing that you added the usual crap bitter & hate filled post election PTSD afflicted Robots like you do!!!

I don't engage in foolishness with folks who after making poor political choices resorted to wailing about one Bia Bia Utopia that is a figment of their imagination in order to provide succour for their bruised hearts & soul...

Lady?? No you aren't, adding (f) to your profile can only fool your likes!
You are going to the "ignore bin" like the rest of your no sound judgement having acolytes!! Bye!! cool
I am suspecting that moniker to be Ngwakwe. Let me still be observing.

1 Like

Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by Nbote(m): 10:10am On Apr 24, 2016
And tomorrow d EFCC "sauce" will come out to deny as usual and den we'll b back to d more we look d less we see...Oya something to kip u folks busy with blames as usual. Abeg make dem leave matter for Mathias

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by Clerverley2(m): 10:10am On Apr 24, 2016
modath:
We hope those cretins crying about media trial will find some holes to dig & bury themselves in!!

See una lives outside, These people took this money & didn't even do the Job!!! Diverted to their personal accounts , bought properties & only spent a fraction on the "Job"!!!

Probably cos they knew Hero wasn't going to win anyways &knowing he was an easiest of marks due to his ambition, they just decided to play along & milk him for all they could get!!!!

Mynd44 lalasticlala
IS this not media trial? "Sources" claim she returned some amount of money. What does it sound like?
Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by tobore55: 10:13am On Apr 24, 2016
SleekMallam:

He can do both
Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by akanbiaa(m): 10:14am On Apr 24, 2016
Kudos to her for returning part of the STOLEN money, she is better than those who are still in denial and refuse to return a dime. Her action means she can truly repent.
Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by Eazeee(m): 10:16am On Apr 24, 2016
NONSENSE. yet we are borrowing money 2 fund d budget. whom are u guys deceiving again? pls sombody tell dis guys its game over 4 dem. d propaganda is not working again. My happiness is that hardship doesnt look @ faces no matter how u want 2 pretend. its like having ant in ur pant when u are b4 ur girl friend or inlaws, no matter how long u want 2 pretend ur face will betray u eventually. propaganda can not end fuel scarcity, propaganda can not prevent people from loosing dia jobs,propaganda can not give us stable power or even reduce d tarrif. keep deceiving urselves as one day, i repeat one day d zombies in d west & north will get back dia senses as a result of d hardship
Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by Clerverley2(m): 10:23am On Apr 24, 2016
akanbiaa:
Kudos to her for returning part of the STOLEN money, she is better than those who are still in denial and refuse to return a dime. Her action means she can truly repent.
You actually believe all this rubbish from unknown sources ?
Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by Nusaf: 10:30am On Apr 24, 2016
Eazeee:
NONSENSE. yet we are borrowing money 2 fund d budget. whom are u guys deceiving again? pls sombody tell dis guys its game over 4 dem. d propaganda is not working again. My happiness is that hardship doesnt look @ faces no matter how u want 2 pretend. its like having ant in ur pant when u are b4 ur girl friend or inlaws, no matter how long u want 2 pretend ur face will betray u eventually. propaganda can not end fuel scarcity, propaganda can not prevent people from loosing dia jobs,propaganda can not give us stable power or even reduce d tarrif. keep deceiving urselves as one day, i repeat one day d zombies in d west & north will get back dia senses as a result of d hardship
It will make a lot of sense if u don't make any comment rather than this crap u posted up there. Pls most of us are here to read sound, intelligent and educative argument. Tnx 4 ur understanding.

1 Like

Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by everozone: 10:31am On Apr 24, 2016
This silly government keeps reeling out lies.They claim to have recovered huge sum of money with no evidence.If indeed u have recovered trillions,why then solicit loan to fund d deficit in d fiscal document?Buhari should get down to work,pls.
Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by 4nobody4every1: 10:32am On Apr 24, 2016
modath:

Mynd44 lalasticlala
l agree with you, meanwhile, wailers food don done, may we not be ruled by a clueless president again.... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by Nusaf: 10:34am On Apr 24, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
You actually believe all this rubbish from unknown sources ?
News about part recovery of our stolen common wealth is rubbish? Well, I am not surprised cos according to ur role model, stealing is not corruption.

1 Like

Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 24, 2016
Tallesty1:
One thief returns money for another thief to steal.
Correct "ole gbe ole gba" still we dont knw how much we have recieved so far.
Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by Nusaf: 10:41am On Apr 24, 2016
everozone:
This silly government keeps reeling out lies.They claim to have recovered huge sum of money with no evidence.If indeed u have recovered trillions,why then solicit loan to fund d deficit in d fiscal document?Buhari should get down to work,pls.
Were u forced to make comment? Cos that's is the only explanation to this rubbish. Why not just read informed and enlightened argument? Mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by Eazeee(m): 10:44am On Apr 24, 2016
Nusaf:

It will make a lot of sense if u don't make any comment rather than this crap u posted up there. Pls most of us are here to read sound, intelligent and educative argument. Tnx 4 ur understanding.

what can u not do for ur pay masters? i pity ur life as a zombie. may God deliver u from that bondage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG / President Buhari Directs Gov. Obaseki To Issue New Proclamation Of State Assembl / Amotekun: Akeredolu Says Recruitment Forms Will Be Ready Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.