Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. (20387 Views)

Nenadi Usman Down With Breast Cancer, Begs Court To Travel / Fani-kayode And Nenadi Usman Sent To Prison By Court / Nenadi Usman Refunds N140m, Surrenders 2houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by tarekamos: 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
tarekamos:

No bi mumu president he bi. They knew he was desperate and he would not win.
modath:
We hope those cretins crying about media trial will find some holes to dig & bury themselves in!!

See una lives outside, These people took this money & didn't even do the Job!!! Diverted to their personal accounts , bought properties & only spent a fraction on the "Job"!!!

Probably cos they knew Hero wasn't going to win anyways &knowing he was an easiest of marks due to his ambition, they just decided to play along & milk him for all they could get!!!!

Mynd44 lalasticlala

No bi president he bi. They knew he would not win.
Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by bakila: 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
handie:
Raymond Dokpesi confessed to collecting money from the ONSA for PDP campaign adverts. Source: Jafaru Isa confessed that he received #170 million and actually returned #100 million with a promise to return d rest(dunno if he has done that) Source: Abba Dabo admits collecting 24 million Naira and Same was refunded to EFCC Bashir Yuguda confessed to collecting and sharing 600 million Naira of the arms money to six chairmen of
the Contact and Mobilisation Committee of the
Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). Source: . Tony Anenih accepts he collected 260 million Naira from Dasuki on the instruction of GEJ. Source: . And now this media report that Nenadi Usman has refunded part of what she collected.
Despite all these evidences, if you still believe the arms scandal is just media propaganda or a witch hunt of the opposition by the Buhari presidency, then I can only pray that God should dash u some sense
You have increased my blood pressure level. To think that when Dasuki was made NSA PDP chap celebrated him to help end BH. Nigerians did not know that they were looking for someone who is seemingly untouchable and hoped that the North will cry witch hunt. Alas he is in detention and Boko Haram's insurgency is coming to an end and the blue-blooded Dasuki is in detention.
Thank God the PDP government was confined to the dustbin.
Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by Churchillumoren: 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
modath:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/2015-pdp-presidential-campaign-funds-former-finance-minister-nenadi-usman-refunds-part-n2-5b-cash/

USELESS STORIES...EFCC ALWAYS DOING MEDIA TRIAL...NO EVIDENCE, JUST US ING MEDIA TO WORK D PUBLIC INTO FRENZY. SAME STORIES. .
Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by tit(f): 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
23 million out of 4 billion!
Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by EmeritusMbaM: 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
[s]
LadyExcellency:

Who is this your credible source that has been proved to be a Lai-ing monster.

Stop feeding the public with obfuscated and mendacious stories from lying bastards.

Obasanjo's returned looted funds
Billions of $ in Akwaibom State house

These same demons went to the extent of photoshoping Nnamdi Kalu with unknown sex-worker to drive home their lies to the zombies like you.

APC agents are now driving the devil crazy as they win best achiever in "Advance School of Lying".
[/s]

Ngwakwe, stop making noise.
Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by erico2k2(m): 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2016
OnReflection:

^^^It is clear that most of you have no measure of the amount of effort it takes to recover these funds.
When the investigating agencies employ strong arm tactics, you complain.
But when they also resort to gathering evidence painstakingly, you still complain.

Since your heightened expression of cynicism boils down to living in a system where you've never truly learnt how government works, all is forgiven wink

Source:http://www.punchng.com/campaign-funds-jonathans-minister-returns-n23m-to-fg
if what you copied and pasted up there is how you claim government work then I'm not surprised we as Nigerians are in the sorry state we find ourselves,When there is no transparency in governance, there is usually corruption somewhere,.I live in a country where I work in its government of transparency,I can ask for any info in the public interest fru the freedom of information Bill.The amount that was transfered is an easy figure to find as any staff can dig up one's bank details and transaction since BVN was put in place, however why is it difficult to say how much was recovered so we as citizens can hold them to account.This only will boil to speculation as you are now seeing fru the likes of me.Like I say again God purnish poverty.
Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by dunkem21(m): 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
Rolings:

It's because you keep counting amounts allegedly recovered from suspects according to an unnamed EFCC operative . Why not petition EFCC according to the public information act and get your correct figure. Though the government has repetedly told you that the amount recovered so far will be made public soon you still chose to believe unsubstatiated figures.
You have laws you can leverage on to know whatever you want to know but decide to rely on beer parlour gists only for you to later blame APC and this government.
Do the needful and stop disgracing yourselves online.

Misguided statement. So, I should petition EFCC to get the amount recovered?? ..laughable

Why is the EFCC telling us that they recovered money from someone when they know that the next question will be how much?

Like I said, I have counted 7 trillion, if you have petitioned the EFCC, then give us the correct figure cool
Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by erico2k2(m): 4:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
dunkem21:

Misguided statement. So, I should petition EFCC to get the amount recovered?? ..laughable

Why is the EFCC telling us that they recovered money from someone when they know that the next question will be how much?

Like I said, I have counted 7 trillion, if you have petitioned the EFCC, then give us the correct figure cool
Leave blind people to live in darkness Jor,and its usual an unauthorized agent that comes out with these statements, the authorized agents never speaks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by realnas(m): 4:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
erico2k2:

keep using absord words in your arguments which lacks no fact and figure,waht use are these claims when we cannot put any figure to it,The questions you should be asking is how much was recovered and stop glorifying these thieving politicians APC or PDP,its the likes of you who kill themselves for Oga at the top while their kids are abroad studying.God punish poverty. angry angry
guy first I'm not a poverty stricken pathetic ignoramous like u who needs any politician's money to survive okim not here to debate my economic status with u cos its a waste of time arguin with a kiddo , I'm a patriotic nigerian to the core who will support steps to put nigeria on d right track ! My cousin was killed in damaturu in 2013 simply because there wsnt a single armoured vehicle and no reinforcements available wen bh boys attacked their base that guy left two young kids do u hv any idea of hw painful that is ? . Money budgeted for purchasing weapons for our soldiers was stolen by a group of heartless individuals ,over 20 local govt areas in 3 states were capture by boko haram ,close to a million pple were forced to become refugees in their own country simply a group of individauls decided to sabotage nigeria 's security u now open ur ssmelly mouth and call me a political tout? Hw dare u ? Do u knw me ? U better be mindful of hw u talk to pple ipob tout flat headed idiot
Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
Of course..

SleekMallam:

It's your problem not mine. you've got to learn on how to deal with it.
Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by Rolings: 6:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
dunkem21:

Post a link to a press statement from EFCC stating they have recovered money and the amount was not stated. Not statements from unnamed source/ staff who wished not to be named because he was not authorised to speak/ usually relable source/insider. Like I said earlier at the appropriate time the list of people who have returned money and the amount will be made public and until then stop believing beer parlour gossips
Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by erico2k2(m): 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
realnas:
guy first I'm not a poverty stricken pathetic ignoramous like u who needs any politician's money to survive okim not here to debate my economic status with u cos its a waste of time arguin with a kiddo , I'm a patriotic nigerian to the core who will support steps to put nigeria on d right track ! My cousin was killed in damaturu in 2013 simply because there wsnt a single armoured vehicle and no reinforcements available wen bh boys attacked their base that guy left two young kids do u hv any idea of hw painful that is ? . Money budgeted for purchasing weapons for our soldiers was stolen by a group of heartless individuals ,over 20 local govt areas in 3 states were capture by boko haram ,close to a million pple were forced to become refugees in their own country simply a group of individauls decided to sabotage nigeria 's security u now open ur ssmelly mouth and call me a political tout? Hw dare u ? Do u knw me ? U better be mindful of hw u talk to pple ipob tout flat headed idiot
Guy the cost of my toothpaste for 2 weeks is the cost of your toothpaste for a whole year so my mouth is meant to smell better than yours,
You failed to read meaning to what I was saying,where did i call you poor? and where did I call you a political tout?you label me IPOB, when I am not even related to any iGBO person or BIAFRA,I'm sorry for your Loss ohh however the cause of BH is in the North East and I believe teh solution lies in teh hands of the people of the North East, if you are from there then you are inclusive of the cure nobody in the SS,SW or Core North can help you cos they will never understand it.The govt of the Day is diverting much needed military re enforcement to the Delta when he should focus on BH so that another family wont be telling same story like you just did.God punish poverty shaa.
Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by Rolings: 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
tit:

so you dont need to know the amounts stolen and recovered ni?
stop being emotional.
this money is hard currency!
if magun does not account for it soon,
he will spend it on his girlfriend.

If he does that the law will deal with him , remember there is a new sheriff in town.

1 Like

Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by judondasylva(m): 7:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
stories

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 APC Governors Co-opt Ministers In Fresh Anti-Oshiomhole Bid / Anambra Election: Personal Particulars Of Candidates Released By INEC / Why Afenifere Adopted Jonathan – Pa Ayo Adebanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.