Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji (52418 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant / Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" / Laura Ikeji Explains That She's Still In Disbelief She Married Ogbonna Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
#confession!....so u know it's not about ur looks?
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by AdeniyiA(m): 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
with such thinking process she's on a quest to remain single till menopause catches up with her, because when the real one comes along she's be apprehensive
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
ehix89:
Where have you been, been looking all out for you

Huh? Why's that?
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
VanBommel:
baby you look good dayyuuum.... can you be my babymama kiss

Lol. Babymama indeed. I'll pass. tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
Na today?
Everybody likes good things and even men can be gold diggers they just have fewer opportunities to show their gold digging side.
Nothing to see here.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by onlineadejoh(m): 4:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
ireneony:
yeah I can speak more than her grin
Very very well cheesy

ireneony:
"Why is she not fluent in her speaking

Which one is jmmm whh hmm again..

I thought she was was posch...
Oh! Forgot she grew up in one bedroom n a parlour apartment in mushi"

And yet you can't even spell Mushin #SMH
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by greatjoey: 4:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
blackchukky:
wowo

Every homely and responsible man wants Linda. That she ain't married yet doesn't mean she isn't loved and admired. She must not jump into a ship with any man who isn't her choice. She who laughs last shall laugh best.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by sexytyga(m): 5:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
buharisbae:
yeah! some men re gold diggers
#teamlinda
ANTI-Linda
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by ireneony(f): 5:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
onlineadejoh:

ireneony:
"Why is she not fluent in her speaking

Which one is jmmm whh hmm again..

I thought she was was posch...
Oh! Forgot she grew up in one bedroom n a parlour apartment in mushi"

And yet you can't even spell Mushin #SMH
do I look like yoruba to u
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by KevMitnick: 5:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
She is ugly, but I'll still hit that. No discrimination.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by joshuaidibia(m): 5:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
daniska3yaro:
Yeye the smell.
It must be Linda's pu$$¥.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by onlineadejoh(m): 5:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
ireneony:
do I look like yoruba to u

Lol, so that's an excuse? I pity our standard of education.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
chigoizie7:
Many men, wants Laura, but no man wants linda.

Something must be wrong somewhere

Yes, everyone can see both ladies are childish both in thought, words and actions.

Yet one has no suitors, the other has many.

These things are spiritual..

Linda needs to pray.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by slyrone(m): 5:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
nduprincekc:
grin grin grin

she is funny indeed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4DtV3UHqoE
Mehn dis girl ugly nor be small. I ll pick aunty smelly kiticat over you any day. As fair as you r ur still ugly

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by ireneony(f): 5:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
onlineadejoh:

Lol, so that's an excuse? I pity our standard of education.
na every Nigerian be lagosians ba...
I pity ur sense undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Linda is not a loudmouth like her riff raff sister even though she attracts men much more. Only low class men will settle for Laura. Linda is in another class.

Nah Class rep she go marry nah
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by repogirl(f): 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
Want her for what exactly? Is it her gorilla look alike face or those akara love handles sticking out from her sides like a fish's gills?

Michelin man, what exactly do you think they want you for? tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by Ura: 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
Linda no fine. Laura no fine. Any one wey talk say men dey follow am, make e marry one of the men now.

Yeye dey smell.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by Dovy: 5:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
I love linda only if it can be possible for me to take her straight to altar, i wont mind what people will say
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by obidevine(m): 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
If Laura get money make she check my signature
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
faites:
Is something wrong with that girl? Imagine silly talk. She is one of the reasons why people say ladies have fish brain.

even the brain is fish? na wah oh
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by NaWetinDey(m): 6:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
.. Why some people's prayers are never answered even if they carry religion as a load...

You call her all unprintable names just because you believe she's 'created' ugly.

Your country as big as it is cannot make a thing as small as toothpick and you are here - insulting the God of creation.

Linda is yet to be rivaled by any woman her type in Nigeria and the God who opened that door for her is the wise one.

So save your demonic namecalling for your mothers and sisters and daughters - assuming you are that self-destructive.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by AlanSugar(m): 6:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
chigoizie7:

Lol, u are correct, but jenny don born nah.

In as much as we all musnt marry, which linda is not an exception to that notion.

But, are u comfortable dying without a hubby and a child? Damn, that's one hell of a lonely life, maybe linda is comfortable with the company of her hermes hand bags and her laptop.

I was just being sarcastic

Yeah, sarcastic but factual! Thumps!
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
Linda is more beautiful and rich but have a lot of controversies surrounding her men are scared....this one try sha but no no no no....lolzzzzz
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by iamrealdeji(m): 6:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
chigoizie7:
Many men, wants Laura, but no man wants linda.

Something must be wrong somewhere
A yoruba man especially wouldn't want to marry a woman almost hitting menopause cos we like children and an old girl might not be able to bear more than one child,that's if she's lucky
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
eph12:

You don't have to get married to have sex. You certainly don't have to get married to be pregnant and give birth. You're not comfortable without a partner and child but she is. Parenting is not for everyone also marriage. If you have to marry to feel complete that's your cross but she certainly doesn't and your fish brain can't process that instead you jump up and down shouting smelly pu.say why don't you go smell your mother's own?

And you were not being sarcastic instead you were being foolish.

Wtf? You brought his mom into this? Shame on you! n why so protective of Linda ? who she epp? Does she know you? The hilarity of his posts outweighs thé severity. Easy!
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2016
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by chigoizie7(m): 6:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
iamrealdeji:
A yoruba man especially wouldn't want to marry a woman almost hitting menopause cos we like children and an old girl might not be able to bear more than one child,that's if she's lucky

Well, whatever she wants to do with her life, good.

Ee no concern me.

Some people are saying that she ain't married yet is because she doesn't want to.

Well, they are correct.

My own take is this, she wants a man who truly loves her for the linda that she is and not for the linda that owns a mansion in plantain island or the linda that is in love with her hermes hand bags.

But, can she get that man? No decent and right thinking man will want to marry a lady that makes her billions pulling other people down, emotionally and psychologically.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by Dynamite02: 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
chigoizie7:

Guy, calm down nah.

How u take know say the kpekus de smell? U smell am?

My only concern is about her biological time ticking faster (even though it's none of my biz), I just don't want her to die lonely.
So who nor marry the die lonely?
It depends on ones approach to life and ones definition of what fulfilment means.
A lady who didn't have any child died with people by her side ..before she died people where queuing up to look after her infact they were fighting, this one will say mummy is staying with me.. na lie o anodda one don d para for corner say na he house mummy go stay....if you see her resting place...na palace them build for dead person,infact if u see crowd on her burial day, people crying here n there "mummy why you leave me"? But behold she did not give birth to any of them
Life is what you make it.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by Appareil(m): 6:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
Which kind talk be this Noor?
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by uchennaq(m): 6:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
buharisbae:
yeah! some men re gold diggers

#teamlinda
Good you said some men, what of other men? I think over sabi might also be a problem. Like they said here if you have used a manual clipper go and get married. Stop dreaming of Alice in wonderland fantasy. There must be someone out there who loves you. If you know what your doing, you will see him whether he is rich or poor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tania Omotayo Poses With Cockroach For House Of Maliq (photos) / Call To Bar: Kanayo O. Kanayo's Kinsmen Came To Congratulate Him: Pics & Video / Kiss Daniel's New Dreadlock Hairstyle, Hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.