Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji (52414 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant / Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" / Laura Ikeji Explains That She's Still In Disbelief She Married Ogbonna Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by chigoizie7(m): 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
Dynamite02:

So who nor marry the die lonely?
It depends on ones approach to life and ones definition of what fulfilment means.
A lady who didn't have any child died with people by her side ..before she died people where queuing up to look after her infact they were fighting, this one will say mummy is staying with me.. na lie o anodda one don d para for corner say na he house mummy go stay....if you see her resting place...na palace them build for dead person,infact if u see crowd on her burial day, people crying here n there "mummy why you leave me"? But behold she did not give birth to any of them
Life is what you make it.

Well, whatever I wrote is in connection with the topic and why d sister would be talking about who amongst them,men want more.

If the issues of getting married and having kids is inconsequential to them, they wouldn't have any business debating or talking about who has more male suitors or not.

All the same, it's their life, they can do whatever pleases them with it.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by eph12(m): 7:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
Jadeite:

Wtf? You brought his mom into this? Shame on you! n why so protective of Linda ? who she epp? Does she know you? The hilarity of his posts outweighs thé severity. Easy!
Don't even know what to say to you. That you're a female and find that post funny is really sickening. It's ok to insult someone that's as old as Linda but his mom can't be insulted? Am protective of Linda? Am sure you find smelly pussy hilarious too. Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by possibilita(m): 7:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
chigoizie7:

Funny dude
it might feel funny but its a fact.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by ipreach: 7:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
something is wrong somewhere.

Linda take note
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
Don't really think its wise for a woman to Gloat publicly ....
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by tuco1: 8:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
You sef no fine na...
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by tuco1: 8:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
nduprincekc:
grin grin grin

she is funny indeed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4DtV3UHqoE
you sef no fine na
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by sanousizayyan(m): 8:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
undecidedwell I recommend glasses for those men she claims "want her"
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by lozanni(m): 8:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
chigoizie7:
Many men, wants Laura, but no man wants linda.

Something must be wrong somewhere

Those 'many men' dey see road at all ?

Seriously, it might have to do with the complex many of those men have towards linda who is well loaded with cash.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by Zieristclair(m): 10:17pm On Apr 24, 2016
Lordabas:

its because Laura is younger and fresh while
Linda is old with a smelly pussiy according to Wizkid grin
Men don't want that grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by Zieristclair(m): 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
Zceesneh:
stinking pu§§y tongue
grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by Zieristclair(m): 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
2sexycom:
Gene... is on a class of her own. I think she is okay with the single daughter God has blessed her with. it's her choice bro and public should respect that. Most women, after tumbling relationship, are happy being with just a child.

It was the birth of that daughter that made her drop out of school after the father denied the pregnancy.

I bet you never knew about this, did you?
God blessed her with or she produced out of fornication and being monitored by her parents.people and sugarcoating tho undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by 2sexycom(m): 10:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
Zieristclair:
God blessed her with or she produced out of fornication and being monitored by her parents.people and sugarcoating tho undecided
i dont get you
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
Zieristclair:
And so what if her daughter was born out of fornication? Would you rather she aborted the innocent child? Like the ones you and your girlfriends aborted after fornicating too? At least she has someone who will always take care of her! Hypocrite! undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by gospi: 10:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by gospi: 10:39pm On Apr 24, 2016
Nairaland is full of so many boys and very few reasonable ladies...dats why stupidity is trending here...especially wen it has to do with a lady...I just read a post of a man dat married four times and d comments..." Its his life" ," king Solomon" , the women are not complaining bla bla.. And now a lady simply says men wNt her because of her sister... And she's being abused like she killed somebody.... I pity wat wll happen to som boys' daughters... Wat goes around comes around , I hardly visit here cos its been flooded with so many boys who hide under dia phones to say things that they can not say wen u meet them in person .... Its so unfortunate... D hates ,d abuses ,d childish talks are overwhelming..Nairaland? No wise woman will visit here often ... If only you know what their comments are capable of doing to your esteem.. D reason a lot of Nigerian ladies are backward.. Words they hear about themselves affects their esteem and productivity. Women be wise.Visit sites that build you,that celebrate you,read books motivational books. Bad words said to you or about you does alotta damages to your esteem even tho the strong ones try to fight it ....I'm outta here for good and for the great guys here,will miss reading ur comments ..God bless you .

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by ehix89(m): 10:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Huh? Why's that?
Looking out for you isn't evil...friends look out for each other.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by Gesd(m): 10:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
Don't worry Linda i will marry uu..
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by madjune(m): 11:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
If only Linda knows how much damage Wizkid did to her image with this "smelly pussy" stuff...she'd sue him to the bones.

Every man now thinks she's got smelly pussy.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by Nikapetrelli(f): 11:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
She is nt serious, D video sha
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
eph12:

Don't even know what to say to you. That you're a female and find that post funny is really sickening. It's ok to insult someone that's as old as Linda but his mom can't be insulted? Am protective of Linda? Am sure you find smelly pussy hilarious too. Shame on you.

Shut that trap! Just shut it! You have no respect for women! What you really tryna tell me? That you can insult someone's momma. Did I say it was funny? Wizkid and Linda have gotten over this, move on , fishwife!!. I wonder why you carry it on your head like gala...Oga, how market ? At a time it was" Pics or Idonbilivit" trending, the Jumoke, " the ex-breadseller", ...This Linda's own will pass..Calm your titties and drink some honey to sweeten your bitter soul..
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by nduprincekc(m): 11:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
Drabeey:
She needs some slaps to come to reality

This one wey be like chipmunk if no be say she don bleech with hot water and hypo.

Keep dreaming.. ish

Anyways....

DrabeeyWasHere

indeed DrabeeyWasHere smiley smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by nduprincekc(m): 11:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
Nikapetrelli:
She is nt serious, D video sha

for ya mind
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by Temysteve(m): 11:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Linda is not a loudmouth like her riff raff sister even though she attracts men much more. Only low class men will settle for Laura. Linda is in another class.
class of stinking #shit!!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by Wesely01(m): 12:43am On Apr 25, 2016
nduprincekc:
grin grin grin

she is funny indeed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4DtV3UHqoE

Please I don't know her , who's this lady ?
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by Contumely: 12:59am On Apr 25, 2016
madjune:
If only Linda knows how much damage Wizkid did to her image with this "smelly pussy" stuff...she'd sue him to the bones.

Every man now thinks she's got smelly pussy.

Could u pls post me some links about clomiphene and erectile ish

tumelycon@yahoo.co.uk

thanks
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by madjune(m): 2:34am On Apr 25, 2016
Contumely:

Could u pls post me some links about clomiphene and erectile ish

tumelycon@yahoo.co.uk

thanks

Give me your email.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by kan12(m): 3:07am On Apr 25, 2016
AND SO,THIS SMALL GIRL WILL SOON POUR SAND INTO HER GARRI
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by girl4rmspace(f): 6:32am On Apr 25, 2016
Lordabas:
This kind sisters Linda wey get small pikin brain Laura sef no come get sense
yet, somehow they make more money than you.
The joke's on you
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by yonzy(m): 6:53am On Apr 25, 2016
What this one is sayin >:
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by Contumely: 7:00am On Apr 25, 2016
madjune:

Give me your email.
tumelycon@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji by AyamBlaze: 7:40am On Apr 25, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Linda is not a loudmouth like her riff raff sister even though she attracts men much more. Only low class men will settle for Laura. Linda is in another class.
All this talk about class; class this, class that.. Una no dey tire?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tania Omotayo Poses With Cockroach For House Of Maliq (photos) / Kiss Daniel's New Dreadlock Hairstyle, Hit Or Miss? / Call To Bar: Kanayo O. Kanayo's Kinsmen Came To Congratulate Him: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.