Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Thank God With Me For A New Job - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thank God With Me For A New Job (22043 Views)

Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 / Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! / Praise God With Me- My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by evatee(m): 11:37am On Apr 24, 2016
solochris:
since Jan dis yr I ve been without a job and later I learnt abt nairaland job section. I started applying, with prayer n faith in God. just 3 weeks ago I applied for a post advertisd here which probably most pple ignored cos there were just few comments. After series of interviews, today I ve gotten d job with a total pay which I never expected for now. It's only God dat can do dis. For those still waiting, never be tired. Kip applying, kip praying, kip believing God. Never look dwn on any opportunity except d ones u ve verified to b scam. That same God Who has lifted my horn dis day will surely remember u. Amen.

You got the job cos u r still within the age range they r looking for.....lucky u though!...u will use the job as stepping stone to greater job in future
Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by Dikemaria(m): 11:39am On Apr 24, 2016
Atmmachine:
You know why i love Nairaland guys ?? They're very hard working.

As for the female nairalanders, all they do is sit their lazy ass at home and expect the guys to spend on them as if to say them dey work for us, so therefore we go dey pay them salary or create a thread on how to notice a stingy boyfriend.

I wanted to employ 10 female nairalanders last year, i ended up employing girls from my city, i learned a secret about Nairaland girls, they're not serious in life

stop that, stop generalizing its not the proper... on what basis did you come to draw this conclusion? when did you conduct ur research ? where's ur data ?

1 Like

Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by Jamean(f): 11:43am On Apr 24, 2016
Atmmachine:

Ulterior motives ??
What are they ??
Sex and ritual ??

Sorry, i live in far away USA.
You see, I wanted to help my people and this thing even said i had ulterior motives.
Wow

who you epp with all these profile declaration, if you are doing something very prestigious come out clear here and state it.

Stop playing victim
Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by Gwan2(m): 11:45am On Apr 24, 2016
Atmmachine:

Just tell a Nairaland guy that you have a job for him in Lagos while he stays in Enugu state, he will borrow some money from his friends and come to Lagos.

Can you imagine, i begged girls here on Nairaland to cone work for me, i don't think you want to know what came out it.

They are lazy as hell.
They prefer to get fuccked and earn a little change, what a sad story
Hop u ain't a misogynist?...cause ur generalization speaks volume.
U asked a girl to come work 4 u ....is normal 4 any rational thinking lady 2 exhibit som scepticism or paranoia at first...so Mr, give dem dat benefit of gender..except if is obvious she is the lazy type as u said.
Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by XaintJoel20: 11:59am On Apr 24, 2016
babs01:
Hmmmm! Baba God pick my own call through NL or NLders or anyone so that I can come online to thank u. God here is my e-mail babsak01@gmail.com God I'm looking forward to a favorable reply thanks
Yours faithfully babs01
Let me hope and believe this is not the same E-mail address you are using in your CV and application letter. If this is the E-mail address, it may work against your chances. Get a professional E-mail address. E.g, festuschike@gmail.com...

Thank me later...
Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by elpaashizy(m): 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
My email is paulsanimusa@gmail.com pls let me know of any graduate offer
Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by Freegift75: 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
RalphTheToner:
Pls Who Fit Dash Me 40k? Uniport Strike Dey Dull Me.

Collateral?
Your Baby Mama indoor for One week

If yes, click here:
Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
OXCUBA:
I DON'T believe THIS STORY.
Am with you bro.
Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by babs01(m): 1:17pm On Apr 24, 2016
XaintJoel20:

Let me hope and believe this is not the same E-mail address you are using in your CV and application letter. If this is the E-mail address, it may work against your chances. Get a professional E-mail address. E.g, festuschike@gmail.com...

Thank me later...

Any problem with d email ?
Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
tee4naija:

I am currently in Ijebu Ode (Ogun State) and I have secured 3 fantastic jobs (including 2 MNCs) through NL. So, keep believing in God and waste less time blaming or criticising others. ur time will surely come.
Thanks Sir.
Amen
Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by m2dl: 1:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
darlenese:
And some jobless nairalanders dey waste their time on Romance section talking about sx, some are on celeb,argueing about Linda and wizkid ,

Congratts bro, I like hearing testimonies like this

shut d phuck hag........
just shut d phuck
Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by XaintJoel20: 1:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
babs01:

Any problem with d email ?
Read my post.
Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by UEDIBO: 1:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
AM NOT IN LAGOS BUT SERIOUSLY IN NEED OF JOB. PLEASE HELP I READ ELECTRINICS/TELECOMMUNICATION (HND) PGD IN EDUCATION PGD IN INFO TECH M.Sc INFO TECH in view uedibo@yahoo.com i have turned to laughing stock in my village since 2008
Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by Damseldammie(f): 1:45pm On Apr 24, 2016
Congrats
Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by Progress2468(m): 1:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
Atmmachine:

Ulterior motives ??
What are they ??
Sex and ritual ??

Sorry, i live in far away USA.
You see, I wanted to help my people and this thing even said i had ulterior motives.
Wow

Bros Calm down
Your own wan dey too much
Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by Saylawchar(m): 1:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
LastMumu:
He typed his CV through SMS and sent it to the employer's email address . undecided

Chai........ you be clown
Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by toprealman: 1:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
LastMumu:
He typed his CV through SMS and sent it to the employer's email address . undecided
nah.....he tweeted it and was interviewed FB chat! All pics were uploaded on Instagram.
Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
Emeskhalifa:
Nairaland job section favoure only those in Lagos. sad
we here in abuja re yet to share a testimony

Re-read what the Op Said, he said " Only God"....Now, you claim there is no God on your profile? How do you expect to get testimonies like the Op?
Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by IGLE25(m): 2:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
Give me your phone number make I send the recharge card sorry your account number make I wire the money...
Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by Lumiere91: 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
darlenese:
And some jobless nairalanders dey waste their time on Romance section talking about sx, some are on celeb,argueing about Linda and wizkid ,

Congratts bro, I like hearing testimonies like this
you are really a darling.u just quoted my mind.

2 Likes

Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by Lumiere91: 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
Jadeite:

Re-read what the Op Said, he said " Only God"....Now, you claim there is no God on your profile? How do you expect to get testimonies like the Op?
u deserve 1 plate of chicken suya
Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
Atmmachine:

One of those people i talked about.
Why not come work for me ??

Kindly post job details, so everybody can know..and Geez! There are hardworking girls out there...
Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by solochris(m): 2:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
cmoney22222:
Nice one bro, enjoy ur new job. First to comment. Team#friend#of#progress. It's CMONEY again ooo. Dancing (hold me now by seyi shay)

tanx dear
Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by solochris(m): 2:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
babs01:
Hmmmm! Baba God pick my own call through NL or NLders or anyone so that I can come online to thank u. God here is my e-mail babsak01@gmail.com God I'm looking forward to a favorable reply thanks
Yours faithfully babs01

He will answer u d way He answered me

1 Like

Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by solochris(m): 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
What's the job description and pay,please share a vivid testimony...its better for clearity

managerial position, 96k my brother

2 Likes

Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by solochris(m): 2:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
hush15:
I pray that you will be lifted up to greater heights in your new endeavours. Shalom

tanx dear
Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by solochris(m): 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Awww! Congrats bro
tanx sis
Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by solochris(m): 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
bengems:

bro...what's the field of ur business, let me know if we are in the same class of biz

I'm a graduate of food science and technology
Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by solochris(m): 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ijaya123:

Your comments has not in anyway invalidate my observation.

Oga dia could be errors cos I'm typing wit a phn, anyway d pathetic errors as u said has as Wel landed me a job of 96k monthly, so I'm grateful to God and to nairalanders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by esejessy(f): 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
Emeskhalifa:
Nairaland job section favoure only those in Lagos. sad
we here in abuja re yet to share a testimony
same here in Edo.
Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by babs01(m): 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
solochris:

He will answer u d way He answered me
Amen, I tap it bt incase there s an opening babsak01@gmail.com
Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by esejessy(f): 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
Lanretoye:

Who be thisone?,your mates are getting the jobs and sharing testimonies and you are there checking spellings.
O boy,you better sit up!
true talk jare!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers State University Job Vacancies 2019 (Full List) / N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer / I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.