Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Thank God With Me For A New Job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thank God With Me For A New Job (22044 Views)

Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 / Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! / Praise God With Me- My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by kingstylo01(m): 10:50am On Apr 24, 2016
.vd
Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by Lexusgs430: 10:50am On Apr 24, 2016
All those asking how the job was applied for, the applicant applied in spirit.

Na so una go dey ask questions on how the job was applied for.

How else do you apply for a job?
(1) Take note of contact details
(2) Send cv if required
(3) Package yourself
(4) And do has requested in the job advertisement

2 Likes

Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by mekaboy(m): 10:51am On Apr 24, 2016
How do we verify ur claim?
Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by MizTyna(f): 10:54am On Apr 24, 2016
Atmmachine:
You know why i love Nairaland guys ?? They're very hard working.

As for the female nairalanders, all they do is sit their lazy ass at home and expect the guys to spend on them as if to say them dey work for us, so therefore we go dey pay them salary or create a thread on how to notice a stingy boyfriend.

I wanted to employ 10 female nairalanders last year, i ended up employing girls from my city, i learned a secret about Nairaland girls, they're not serious in life

Pls I'm not lazy oh! Come and employ me biko
Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by Ebukamath(m): 10:56am On Apr 24, 2016
Hmm
Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by just2endowed: 10:56am On Apr 24, 2016
Atmmachine:

As for the female nairalanders, all they do is sit their lazy ass at home and expect the guys to spend on them as if to say them dey work for us, so therefore we go dey pay them salary or create a thread on how to notice a stingy boyfriend.

I wanted to employ 10 female nairalanders last year, i ended up employing girls from my city, i learned a secret about Nairaland girls, they're not serious in life

Don't you employ guys like me
Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by jayF19: 10:58am On Apr 24, 2016
Who is in
Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by Walexsammy(m): 10:58am On Apr 24, 2016
Atmmachine:

don't generalise

1 Like

Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by Odunharry(m): 10:58am On Apr 24, 2016
Congrats Bro
Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by Walexsammy(m): 11:00am On Apr 24, 2016
abujasingles:

U wey sabi spell obama don call you?
no mind the Mugu joor
Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by beetle24(f): 11:02am On Apr 24, 2016
Atmmachine:

That's not true the fact is that most of us re scared of scam. For me m in dire need pm a job
Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by hush15: 11:04am On Apr 24, 2016
I pray that you will be lifted up to greater heights in your new endeavours. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by iliyande(m): 11:05am On Apr 24, 2016
Ijaya123:
Op, your spelling skill is pathetic. Is that how you wrote your application letters?

Continue checking spelling

1 Like

Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by Strongbest(m): 11:08am On Apr 24, 2016
Congratulations to you @Op.

Do not ignore any thread until you have verified it's a scam!

Trust me, some of you will still not visit this thread:

www.nairaland.com/1798724/

Check it out, it might just be what you need at this moment. No knowledge is a waste.

Thank me later.
Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by ritababe(f): 11:12am On Apr 24, 2016
Atmmachine:

are you through?
Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by SweetieConstie(f): 11:13am On Apr 24, 2016
Awww! Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by Lanretoye(m): 11:14am On Apr 24, 2016
Ijaya123:
Op, your spelling skill is pathetic. Is that how you wrote your application letters?
Who be thisone?,your mates are getting the jobs and sharing testimonies and you are there checking spellings.
O boy,you better sit up!
Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by Panelbeater(m): 11:15am On Apr 24, 2016
I got my current job through Nairaland and have since relocated to Lagos..
Honestly my life has experienced financial liberation...
Seun I pray for you, you shall never want any good thing in life..

3 Likes

Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by Atmmachine(m): 11:16am On Apr 24, 2016
ritababe:

are you through?

One of those people i talked about.
Why not come work for me ??
Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by Atmmachine(m): 11:19am On Apr 24, 2016
beetle24:
That's not true the fact is that most of us re scared of scam. For me m in dire need pm a job

There is no job scam on Nairaland.
Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by bengems(m): 11:20am On Apr 24, 2016
Atmmachine:

bro...what's the field of ur business, let me know if we are in the same class of biz
Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by gidimasters(m): 11:20am On Apr 24, 2016
Panelbeater:
I got my current job through Nairaland and have since relocated to Lagos..
Honestly my life has experienced financial liberation...
Seun I pray for you, you shall never want any good thing in life..
pls whats the nature of your job sir
Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by Jamean(f): 11:24am On Apr 24, 2016
Atmmachine:

That's a very wrong and baseless conclusion. How many girls from Nairaland have you really interacted with? Are there not douche bag guys on here as well, who can only afford their data plan because of their laid back attitude.

Maybe you always meet the jokers because of your ulterior motives too.
Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by Ijaya123: 11:24am On Apr 24, 2016
Lanretoye:

Who be thisone?,your mates are getting the jobs and sharing testimonies and you are there checking spellings.
O boy,you better sit up!

iliyande(m):
Continue checking spelling

abujasingles(m):
U wey sabi spell obama don call you?

Your comments has not in anyway invalidate my observation.
Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by Atlantian: 11:25am On Apr 24, 2016
Is typing in silly erroneous spellings the new wave of madness ?
Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by Atmmachine(m): 11:28am On Apr 24, 2016
Jamean:

That's a very wrong and baseless conclusion. How many girls from Nairaland have you really interacted with? Are there not douche bag guys on here as well, who can only afford their data plan because of their laid back attitude.

Just tell a Nairaland guy that you have a job for him in Lagos while he stays in Enugu state, he will borrow some money from his friends and come to Lagos.

Can you imagine, i begged girls here on Nairaland to cone work for me, i don't think you want to know what came out it.

They are lazy as hell.
They prefer to get fuccked and earn a little change, what a sad story
Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by tee4naija(m): 11:30am On Apr 24, 2016
Emeskhalifa:
Nairaland job section favoure only those in Lagos. sad
we here in abuja re yet to share a testimony
I am currently in Ijebu Ode (Ogun State) and I have secured 3 fantastic jobs (including 2 MNCs) through NL. So, keep believing in God and waste less time blaming or criticising others. ur time will surely come.
Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by Atmmachine(m): 11:31am On Apr 24, 2016
Jamean:

Ulterior motives ??
What are they ??
Sex and ritual ??

Sorry, i live in far away USA.
You see, I wanted to help my people and this thing even said i had ulterior motives.
Wow
Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 24, 2016
Atmmachine:

I think you meant Female Romancelanders.
Re: Thank God With Me For A New Job by Jamean(f): 11:34am On Apr 24, 2016
Atmmachine:

Just tell a Nairaland guy that you have a job for him in Lagos while he stays in Enugu state, he will borrow some money from his friends and come to Lagos.

Can you imagine, i begged girls here on Nairaland to cone work for me, i don't think you want to know what came out it.

They are lazy as hell.
They prefer to get fuccked and earn a little change, what a sad story

Come work for you? Can you boldly tell us the nature of your business as not every type of job is befitting for a lady.

Some of you employers have very tough and debasing work conditions and except everyone to accept poo while you think they are at your mercy.

Sorry to disappoint you.. some people put certain factors as key rather than bearing I'm working title.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers State University Job Vacancies 2019 (Full List) / N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer / I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.