Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,439 members, 7,836,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims (20574 Views)

Saraki Claims He Borrowed N5b From Dangote To Fund Buhari's Election - Sahara R. / Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC / Toyin Saraki's Lawyers Contradict Bukola Saraki's Claims. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims by sucess001(m): 2:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
Progressive01:
I hope and pray they don't even respond to it. Saraki has tried everything possible to frustrate this case, from renting a crowd of protester, to blackmailing the judge, to filing very useless motions, to changing the CCB act through the senate, to summoning the CCT chair through the senate, to trying to Orubebe his way out of the court- when all these appear to have amounted to efforts in futility, his last resort is playing the religious card, that which is a "sure banker" for Nigerians these days. cheesy

Sadly, and fortunately for well meaning Nigerians, this particular topic isn't trending to the utter dismay of Camp-Saraki.

Nigerians had wanted a Buhari-Fashola ticket but thought it wouldn't work because they both are Muslims, we even discussed it extensively on this forum- so whoever is claiming he was the brain behind the opposition to a Muslim Muslim ticket is only lying to himself!

Nigerians are not going to fall for Saraki's dirty gimmicks and the media should stop trying to force us to pay attention to them.

U are paid to write dis o I don't blame u much.

However, it just about a year ago o lemme refresh ur selective memory.

We had hoped all along that buhari-fashola wud be the ticket. Den after buhari won the primaries, Tinubu used his influence and pushed fashola aside and making a case y he shd be Vice. He even made publication in the papers. I recall. That it was published then that saraki and a few. Others stood against the idea and that's why it was dropped. So all these kangaroo CCT is a revenge mission.

It's even funny how someone will say saraki I corrupt and ignore tinubu. The freaking same judge who tried tinubu I also trying saraki and admitted tinubu still has a case to answer.

https://www.thecable.ng/vp-slot-amaechi-saraki-move-tinubu
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims by Ahmedhussain3463: 2:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
TippyTop:
Saraki is not as bad as painted. We now know it was Saraki who objected to a Muslim/Muslim ticket.
God used him and Fani Kayode to expose the evil plans APC had for Nigeria.

Personally I'd be praying for Saraki in church today, a man is presumed innocent until found guilty. Saraki has not been found guilty yet Muslims hate him for stopping Muslim/Muslim ticket.

#Justice4Saraki#
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3611942_tinusara4_jpeg013bdf86e0bf8cb9dc22a3e009268038
lol so u fall for dis petty sentimental statement of saraki
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims by Ahmedhussain3463: 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Saraki may be a corrupt man, But his claims about frustrating the Islamic agenda of Almajiri People's Congress (APC) is true.

Let any of their leader come and refute the claim.

Bloody scammers.
lols d twenty 15 hangover still dey ur body,pls dis is a multy party democracy,wait till 2019 and elect d party u wnt,bt remember is still a majority carries d vote
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims by Ratello: 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Is Saraki no more a progressive and an "agent of change"??... Hehehehe grin

Jokers, When he was using looted funds to bankroll the dullard's campaign, they were hailing him.

APC and their supporters are the real definition of hypocrisy.
You dey mind dem cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims by Maski87: 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
Nonsense bad Belle if only the let his corrupt as sit in the Senate he would not be saying this

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims by dragunov: 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
TippyTop:
Saraki is not as bad as painted. We now know it was Saraki who objected to a Muslim/Muslim ticket.

Personally I'd be praying for Saraki in church today, a man is presumed innocent until found guilty. Saraki has not been found guilty yet Muslims hate him for stopping Muslim/Muslim ticket.

#Justice4Saraki#
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3611942_tinusara4_jpeg013bdf86e0bf8cb9dc22a3e009268038
Aww COME ON! You can't be this gullible. Oh, I forgot; anything that paints APC and Buhari bad is immediately acceptable. Muslim-Muslim ticket? This guy is playing politics with your brains and you are not too smart to know? Is Muslim-Muslim ticket the bone of contention? See how he has diverted the attention of Nigerians from him to religious polemics. The same party that has a John as its national chairman? This Saraki dude is drowning and he is grabbing at anything to keep afloat. DAYUUM!

3 Likes

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims by dragunov: 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
aresa:
Must APC respond to every idiotic and meaningless rant by losers and corrupt clown like Saraki....
They seem to have forgotten that silence is golden. Silence is the best answer for a fool.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims by okanla: 3:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
you can fool those who wants to be fool but you can' t fool all nigerian. tell the truth you go against the party arrangement don't try to put religion sentiment into this. bro. dance to your music alone. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims by Misterdhee1(m): 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
Did he still or not?? Only people guilty of witchcraft are witch-hunted..
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims by Meritocracy: 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
TippyTop:

#Justice4Saraki#
Was saraki case a muslim muslim issue or corruption? Why trying to stop trial by all means and hire multiple SAN if not guilty. There is no prayer you can do in church that will up to what they did in Ilorin. GOD is not a fool like you

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims by sirTesco(m): 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
TippyTop:

#Justice4Saraki#
So Saraki should not be given justice just because sum1 else commited same offence?
Ur arguement is irrational.
U have commited a fallacy known as 'appeal to pity'.
Using a person's predicament to determine a court verdict even when it doesn't apply.
Let there be JUSTICE

4 Likes

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims by Fanirandele: 3:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
Pidggin:
APC =Muslim party

Tinubu = Muslim
oyegun = Muslim
Buhari = Muslim

****Oyegun is a Christian

6 Likes

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims by Meritocracy: 3:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
TippyTop:

#Justice4Saraki#
Pray well and answer the prayer yourself. Do you think God is a fool.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims by sirTesco(m): 3:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
Pidggin:
APC =Muslim party
Tinubu = Muslim oyegun = Muslim Buhari = Muslim
What is this one saying. Be enlightened...

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims by diegwu01: 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Same way the dullard is a curse to this country, His zombies are already regretting
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3636114_89221_jpeg3561a525cdc4458cb1e1cfdc670437c3
the wailers want people to to join them by force...
I cant wail for a second, i pity guys that plan to wail till 2023

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims by blackpanda: 3:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
omogin:

Ameachis funding of buhari is sainthood activity but gej campaign funds is corruption. sad may your eyes be opened soon to be a blessed wailer

Tufiakwa God forbid bad tin. Wailer kwa I can never be a demonic backward hateful wailer! Tufia
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims by olajizz01(m): 3:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
Progressive01:
I hope and pray they don't even respond to it. Saraki has tried everything possible to frustrate this case, from renting a crowd of protester, to blackmailing the judge, to filing very useless motions, to changing the CCB act through the senate, to summoning the CCT chair through the senate, to trying to Orubebe his way out of the court- when all these appear to have amounted to efforts in futility, his last resort is playing the religious card, that which is a "sure banker" for Nigerians these days. cheesy

Sadly, and fortunately for well meaning Nigerians, this particular topic isn't trending to the utter dismay of Camp-Saraki.

Nigerians had wanted a Buhari-Fashola ticket but thought it wouldn't work because they both are Muslims, we even discussed it extensively on this forum- so whoever is claiming he was the brain behind the opposition to a Muslim Muslim ticket is only lying to himself!

Nigerians are not going to fall for Saraki's dirty gimmicks and the media should stop trying to force us to pay attention to them.
Saraki is truely a criminal for trying all these shady ways to stop his corruption trial.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims by swimmer: 4:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
Dear Nairaland Moderator,

I have had no choice than to post this through my friend's account. My normal account is sucess001

I mentioned the comment by one progressive guy...and made a normal comment and said "he was paid to make the comment so I don't blame him'.

He mentioned me back and saaid yes...my mum pays him back in kind. and I fired back @ his mum too.

Then u ban me and leave the person who started the parent insults.

I tink seun needs to educate his boys.

Wen I joined NL in 2006...the users were a few thousands. we have contributed to this site. Some of us have contributed more to this site than these arrogant mods.

If the mod felt it was okay for the guy to insult anoda nairalander's parents and ban d guy for responding...den it calls to question the judgement and reasonability of that mod.

I normally don't spend time on these kinda things but that mod acted unwisely and I ll attack the mod, seun or whoever when my parents re mentioned insultingly.

#shame
#kids
#disrespect
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims by swimmer: 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
When some of us were supporting the APC, we thought the meant well and supported from a free mindset. I was a little shocked when they showed us they had paid pple on social media to push through their ideas. So I am wary of such touts. We don't get paid. We care bout our country and will change our support for the betterment of the country. We don't need money for that cos we wrk and earn a source of living. We didn't realise the Animal farm bug would bite and the same govt we voted for will be abusin other pple's rights.

Truth is whether APC or PDP...some of us have guaranteed incomes.

It's d youths who get used by either pparty I weep for. You are being used to destroy ur future.

I support saraki on this cos I support justice.

I am a regd member of APC but will not alliggn with a corrupt person hijacking the judiciary.

Shame on Tinubu and Buhari for the sarki Trial
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims by SeverusSnape(m): 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
diegwu01:

the wailers want people to to join them by force...
I cant wail for a second, i pity guys that plan to wail till 2023
Zombies are wailing and complaining and you're calling wailers, what's our concern with the above image??... Please go and console those zombies.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims by sademola: 4:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
what is wrong in someone going against a ticket formula? Is Saraki's proclaimed opposition to a ticket the first? Many have opposed party's stand and party saw reason to tow the line

why must APC or any party react to such ridiculous sayings of a drowning man?
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims by topkuma(m): 4:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
is better to leave saraki alone to finish is tenure
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims by iamrealdeji(m): 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
TippyTop:

#Justice4Saraki#
Why didn't he say the muslim/muslim thing before? Saraki is smart and his smart moves only work for gullible people that are not smart. What you said now is exactly what he wants. He's an excellent politician.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims by waziri4biz: 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
aresa:
Must APC respond to every idiotic and meaningless rant by losers and corrupt clown like Saraki....
before u say a claim is Idiotic u should do so based on facts and stop clouding ur judgements with emotions.
Please let ur comments be civilized and u should be open minded rather than being dogmatic
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims by Theman13: 4:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
It's unfortunate the troubled man is just coming out to reveal this. Anyway, I doubt if the Nigerians being carried away then by the flood of CHANGE would have believed him at the build up to the elections. I know the APC must be perfecting their reply script now on the table of Muhammed Ibn Lie. #just passing.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims by shegra58: 5:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Yet a pastor is number 2 in the scheme of things same retarded lies being spewed yet making no impact. God bless Tinubu for inflicting a major heartbreak on lovers of criminality.
not heartbreak na heartattack my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims by omogin(f): 5:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
blackpanda:

Tufiakwa God forbid bad tin. Wailer kwa I can never be a demonic backward hateful wailer! Tufia
Zombies no get joy, them no get objectivity, they follow bubu like nama nama. Repent cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy form still dey now
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims by emmasege: 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
yimikaa:
Saraki is going down.

Yessssss, and he must go down with the enemies of Nigeria who put us into this mess. Keep exposing your shady and deceitful deals that got you clowns into power, omo Baba Oloye.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims by ayindejimmy(m): 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
TippyTop:

#Justice4Saraki#
your comment is preposterous!
What as Muslim/Muslim ticket got to do wit the crime that Saraki is alleged to have commited?
Why do politicians like dividing us along ethnic and religious line? And Nigerians are ever gullible.
We once voted Muslim/Muslim and nobody cared about the religion
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims by Ajascolove(m): 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
No, APC don't keep "Mum" but they keeps "Dad". Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) / 2023: Malami, Obaigbena, Other Cabal Members Behind Emefiele's Presidential Bid / Jonathan’s Consensus Candidacy And Tinubu’s Popularity Tops APC Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.