Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Police Brutality: Mother Cries Out For Justice- Graphic Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Brutality: Mother Cries Out For Justice- Graphic Photos (790 Views)

Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria / Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) / How To Report Any Form Of Police Brutality In Nigeria (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Brutality: Mother Cries Out For Justice- Graphic Photos by BOLAUWA: 7:29am On Apr 24, 2016
A mother took to her Facebook page to mourn the
death of her daughter who was allegedly shot 5 times
by policemen and left to die in Aluu, University of Port
Harcourt, Rivers State.
The deceased, Gina, is the only child of her parents.
Her father died many years ago. May her soul rest in
peace. Read her mother’s post below;
“Yesterday my beautiful daughter was put
to rest.. The heaviness in my heart can’t
be eased, knowing that no one is taking
responsibility of your death. The police
killed you and never showed remorse for
your death. Nigeria is as messed up as its
leaders. May you rest in peace my angel.
Your death has paint everything in my
life into a different shades of remorse, I
keep regretting sending you there, I feel
guilty Gina..The sorrow I feel to lose you
Gina is the price I have paid to have you
in my life, your memories is all I have,
which helped me survived the storms and
struggles of our daily lives we shared
together. I see it from henceforth as my
job to mourn you until the day I die. I
can’t loose you, you are part of reason
for everything in my life. Pls God how
can I go through? Till we meet again. RIP
Gina my doctor as I always called you. I
will always love you my daughter” –
MUM OF THE DECEASED.

1 Share

Re: Police Brutality: Mother Cries Out For Justice- Graphic Photos by Donpizzle(m): 7:53am On Apr 24, 2016
live by the sword, die by the sword. the police man will surely be killed by gunshot.....RIP doctor......
Re: Police Brutality: Mother Cries Out For Justice- Graphic Photos by BornMarch15(m): 7:56am On Apr 24, 2016
I believe this thread 'll make fp.
*spreads mat*
God console u heartily ma. Justice will surely prevail one way or the other.
Re: Police Brutality: Mother Cries Out For Justice- Graphic Photos by utenwuson: 8:37am On Apr 24, 2016
chai
Re: Police Brutality: Mother Cries Out For Justice- Graphic Photos by BOLAUWA: 8:57am On Apr 24, 2016
Please mod move to fp to increase the chances that the police public relations unit get this message and investigate it. The "trigger happy" policeman who did this should get to prison. How can u shoot a defenceless female student 5 tyms? Student union bodies should wake up.

(1) (Reply)

Peace Corps Officer Rescues A Cab Driver In Abuja / Abortion: Court Remands Boyfriend, Friend For Teenager’s Death / Imagine This Creepy Individual ( Screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.