Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Xtian And Muslim Are Nigeria Problem!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Xtian And Muslim Are Nigeria Problem!!! (307 Views)

Annual Church Conventions are Nigeria's Biggest Source Of Tourists - NTDC / The Black Muslim Are Stilll In Slavery Bondage... / Six Point That Prove Muslim Are Not Terorrist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Xtian And Muslim Are Nigeria Problem!!! by sevenhundred(m): 8:39am On Apr 24, 2016
I Have Check All The Causes that make NIGERIA To Be In This Mess, both politically, economically, socially, and developmentally. I Have Compare Our Problem With Other Countries, All What I Can Find Out Is That The Only Problem Of This Country Is Religion, And I Am very sure if we can do away with it, NIGERIA Will Immediately Witness Economics Transformation And Change. And More Importantly political stability and real peace. Unfortunately Religion Extremists Will Not Allow Us To Reason. They Must Force Their Religion; That Subject People To Perpetual Slavery And Poverty Into Our Head, At Least We Have Try And Practice This Religion Without Much Positive Results Let Do Away With It!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xtian And Muslim Are Nigeria Problem!!! by Purerealist: 10:17am On Apr 24, 2016
You are right bro

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 27th Of April 2016 / You Can Avoid Regrets. / Do Not Give Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.