Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? (14071 Views)

14 Pictures You’ll Get If You’ve Ever Been A First-timer In A Church / RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) / My Annoying Experience At SCOAN As A First-Timer By Ivan-Whyte Eagle Lawson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? by vizkiz: 10:34am On Apr 24, 2016
Lol, I have never ever stood up whenever I visit a new church and first timers are called out.

Reason: I don't want excess calls and visitation from follow up teams. If I like your church service, I will come back next week, if I don't we will meet at Jesus's feet grin

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? by juniorportland(m): 10:36am On Apr 24, 2016
hardly ..always feel shy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? by vizkiz: 10:40am On Apr 24, 2016
juniorportland:
hardly
..always feel shy

shy of standing out of the whole crowd in church right?
Re: Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? by Flexherbal(m): 10:58am On Apr 24, 2016
I am not shy, but I don't.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? by Yuneehk(f): 11:02am On Apr 24, 2016
juniorportland:
hardly ..always feel shy
Me too cry

3 Likes

Re: Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 24, 2016
And they'll probably make you stay back after service.

30 Likes

Re: Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? by ettaetta(m): 11:10am On Apr 24, 2016
vizkiz:
lol, I have never ever stood up whenever I visit a new church and first timers are called out.

Reason: I don't want excess calls and visitation from follow up teams. If I like your church service, I will come back next week, if I don't we will meet at Jesus's feet grin

lol i dont

before u know they will give you a special seat, collect your number and address then start disturbing you to become their full member.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 24, 2016

Yuneehk:

Me too cry

So you've told a lie inside the premises of MFM before? You know what happens to people who do that? Well, anytime they're looking dapper, birds shiit on their head. #Pray

1 Like

Re: Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? by Yuneehk(f): 11:21am On Apr 24, 2016
Haute:

So you've told a lie inside the premises of MFM before? You know what happens to people who do that? Well, anytime they're looking dapper, birds shiit on their heads. #Pray
Lol @ MFM. Who told you I've been to the church sef?? I hear they're good with casting out demons that's why I told that guy to go there naa. That's all
Re: Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 24, 2016
Yuneehk:

Lol @ MFM. Who told you I've been to the church sef?? I hear they're good with casting out demons that's why I told that guy to go there naa. That's all

Really? The way you put it, I could've sworn you routinely led Praise and Worship at their HQ. cheesy

So the guy is possessed. Lol..wicked.
Re: Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? by Yuneehk(f): 11:59am On Apr 24, 2016
Haute:

Really? The way you put it, I could've sworn you routinely led Praise and Worship at their HQ. cheesy

So the guy is possessed. Lol..wicked.
Haba! I cant even sing!cheesy Lemme alone jur
Re: Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? by Bonapart(m): 1:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
Really
Re: Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? by nbright: 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
NOOOOOO
Re: Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? by 234naija: 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
Kk
Re: Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? by khaykay15(f): 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
NO...Op you are funny..We will meet at Jesus's feet ke..What if God instructed to stay?
Re: Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? by justicejay(m): 1:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
Lolz you just make me remember when I gained admission into college.
I visited different type of church each sunday for good 2months and stood up for first timer in each church.
Why?
Cos of MENU MENU MENU.
About the visitation or calling it nothing to worry about you can't meet me in hostel and my grandma will take care of the call.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? by iamkingzlee(m): 1:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
I don't do that stuff mehnnn... painfully shy type cool
Re: Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
I have never been a first timer
Re: Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? by ireneony(f): 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
vizkiz:
Lol, I have never ever stood up whenever I visit a new church and first timers are called out.

mr ashawo grin
Wetin u de do for religious section grin
Re: Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? by domopps(m): 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
Depends on my mood!

Cheeeeeers
Re: Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? by sheddo619(m): 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
Wetin go even make me dey jump from one church to another during Sunday service, abi churches don dey sell nea. But on a serious note I hardly visit churches I barely know
Re: Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? by emperorchedda(m): 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
What makes me avoid standing up is the looks from people. I hate being the centre of attention and I see that as unwarranted attention

The church I attend then they form a habit of singing for you then every single person in the church will stand up and come give you a handshake....all because I'm a new comer. The attention too much abeg

2 Likes

Re: Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? by Jediel1(m): 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
Only if dem dey share drinks
Re: Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? by FemiFaniKayode: 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
if you can refuse a little thing as standing up to be recognized when in a new body of Christ,
then it is also justified if Christ denies you blessings for visiting his house

2 Likes

Re: Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? by Warlord3000(m): 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
No

Funny I just left a church that's supposed to be a one off visit there...

If I stand up na another close marking and form filling plus follow up dem go deh give me..

Na so I chill for seat jor o
Re: Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? by chikel2000(m): 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
I prefer to wait till d end of the service. Me stand? Very shy being
Re: Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? by Vince77(m): 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
I hate that shiit
Re: Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? by lanxlot(m): 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
grin grin grin na im make I like Catholic. Who get ya time? grin

Ur privacy is guaranteed

6 Likes

Re: Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? by Mcsammy4u(m): 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stand up for kini, before you know all the choir girls go dey wait me outside to join them, I no want make choir and church wardens dey fight cos of me
Re: Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? by tunapawizzy: 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
rIaYoll:
Re: Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? by chikel2000(m): 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
rIaYoll:
U have never gone to church
Re: Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? by jujunaty(m): 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
Haute:
And they wld give u a bottle of coke and a packet of digestive biscuit grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: / Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? / Oogun Inu Rirun Ti Ki Ise Ogbe-inu To Daju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.