Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? (14097 Views)

14 Pictures You’ll Get If You’ve Ever Been A First-timer In A Church / RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) / My Annoying Experience At SCOAN As A First-Timer By Ivan-Whyte Eagle Lawson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? by justicejay(m): 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
[quote author=Orelomo post=45007232][/quote] Lolxxxx Naija boyz I hail ooo
Re: Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? by Yuneehk(f): 8:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
Rexphobia:
I'm Michael... Mind taking this convo to a place nice and quiet; where your romancelander clique can't hear us.
Clique kwa Send a PM then
Re: Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
vizkiz:
Lol, I have never ever stood up whenever I visit a new church and first timers are called out.

Reason: I don't want excess calls and visitation from follow up teams. If I like your church service, I will come back next week, if I don't we will meet at Jesus's feet grin
Dat awkward moment when every church member know dia self and everyone turns @ u because are d odd one out. u go know say either u like it or not u must stand up...
Re: Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? by juniorportland(m): 9:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
Yuneehk:
Me too cry
Abi
Re: Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? by Rexphobia(m): 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
Yuneehk:

Clique kwa Send a PM then
sent a request... Ciao
Re: Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? by vizkiz: 9:37pm On Apr 24, 2016
Rexphobia:
sent a request... Ciao

bring your testimony in a month's time OK? wink

2 Likes

Re: Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? by tobiloba940(m): 9:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
Many times..Back to back from Joshua ville to RCF to MFM to Cele to C&S, iyalaya anybody CAC ti take over
Re: Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? by Sunglow: 10:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
But people will galdly stand if it were Tu-face that made that call.Its pretty obvious people are ashamed of God and His Christ and all what He stands for.If you read your bible very well it would actually shock you to see that Christ said it will happen.If I was a first timer in a New church I would galdly stand, signifying to everyone that am not ashamed to be identified with Jesus.
Re: Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? by enoch273: 11:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
Yuneehk:

Me too cry

Just checked you up and you are flawless, if you don't mind, can we be friends ?
Re: Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? by Rexphobia(m): 2:45am On Apr 25, 2016
vizkiz:

bring your testimony in a month's time OK? wink
Maybe first Sunday of the month will be more appropriate
Re: Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? by beyondwalls: 8:43am On Apr 25, 2016
E go hard for me to stand for church as new comer oo except..
Even the one i went yesterday na look a just dey look them..
Anyways, still looking for a sense making church not far from my area
Next sunday will be another adventure.
Re: Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? by beyondwalls: 8:47am On Apr 25, 2016
Even if na Tuface, bros forget standing up oo. On top wetin?
And btw standing up as a first timer has really not got much to do with identifying christ.
What if na because aunty Ekaite the first timer stand up...to market hinsef..abi e no possible?

Sunglow:
But people will galdly stand if it were Tu-face that made that call.Its pretty obvious people are ashamed of God and His Christ and all what He stands for.If you read your bible very well it would actually shock you to see that Christ said it will happen.If I was a first timer in a New church I would galdly stand, signifying to everyone that am not ashamed to be identified with Jesus.
Re: Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? by FemiFaniKayode: 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
Rich4god:
What is dis one saying....

something the oldest man in your lineage is too dumb to comprehend
Re: Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? by NikitaNike(f): 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
Jediel1:
Only if dem dey share drinks
lol
Then visit every parish in redeemed CCG. by the time u visit 24 parish, u will have one crate of soft drink. b4 u know it, u will start a drinking palour.
thanks me later
Re: Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? by Rich4god(m): 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
FemiFaniKayode:

something the oldest man in your lineage is too dumb to comprehend
And now, you call yourself a Christian.
Re: Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? by FemiFaniKayode: 2:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
Rich4god:
And now, you call yourself a Christian.

Yes an eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth
Re: Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? by mizhanny(f): 11:23am On Apr 26, 2016
Oma307:
I guess u attend catholic
nope celestial
Re: Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? by beyondwalls: 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
Halleluyah oo, awon ti olu ijo mimo!
mizhanny:
nope celestial

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benedict XVI To Be Known As 'Pope Emeritus' / Healings And The Gift Of Healing In The Church / Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.