Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,803 members, 7,956,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:51 PM

If Asari Really Import 4000 Rifle: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Asari Really Import 4000 Rifle: (645 Views)

Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... / Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Asari Really Import 4000 Rifle: by ayoola22: 9:37am On Aug 07, 2009
Amachree said he was taken to a cold room in Rumuji, Emuoha Local Government Area of Rivers State where he alleged that Asari showed him the armoury and promised to launch a campaign to break up the country.
“Sometime ago, he (Asari) took me to Rumuji where he showed me a cold room loaded with 4,000 AK 47, GPMGs and several grenades so I told the AIG and the former IG, Mike Okiro of the arms and where they were kept. Asari is after my life,” he said.
While none of the Asari boys who addressed the press conference would want to speak on record on the issue as they claimed they were not taken into confidence on the matter, calls to Asari’s number rang out without any answer, Thisday Newspaper

If its true that with Amnesty Asari import 4000 AK 47, i think i better head for the border,

(1) (Reply)

Militant Mind / A Rebuttal To The African Report Article On The Health Of Nigerian Banks / Should Our Legislators Hold Town Hall Meetings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.