Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

How Can I Succeed As The Youth Leader In My Church? Suggestions & Advice. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can I Succeed As The Youth Leader In My Church? Suggestions & Advice. (622 Views)

What Is The Role Of The Youth Department In Church? / I Used Juju To Grow My Church - Popular Pastor Confesses / "Don’t Bring Stolen Money To My Church As Offering!" - Sarah Omakwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Succeed As The Youth Leader In My Church? Suggestions & Advice. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 24, 2016
Hi Nairalander's,
I'm not quite sure if this is the right section to post this but the Mods should correct any mistake.
Back to my topic, I'v being appointed as the youth leader in my local church but to be sincere with you guys, this is my first time of handing such post. I'm not confuse, I only need suggestions on how best to lead my fellow youths so as to gain more respect & success.
Advice pls!
Re: How Can I Succeed As The Youth Leader In My Church? Suggestions & Advice. by kristen12(f): 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
Change your moniker first
Re: How Can I Succeed As The Youth Leader In My Church? Suggestions & Advice. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
kristen12:
Change your moniker first
Very important.

Suggestions: SweetJesusBoy, jesusdeysweetme, sweetForChrist .. Jesus. Making things better since 2000+
Re: How Can I Succeed As The Youth Leader In My Church? Suggestions & Advice. by kristen12(f): 1:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Very important.

Suggestions: SweetJesusBoy, jesusdeysweetme, sweetForChrist .. Jesus. Making things better since 2000+
Lmao grin
Re: How Can I Succeed As The Youth Leader In My Church? Suggestions & Advice. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 24, 2016
^^^

To the posters above. Pls look elsewhere if you want to crack jokes..
Re: How Can I Succeed As The Youth Leader In My Church? Suggestions & Advice. by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
Congrats. First and foremost you need the holy spirit for direction,follow our number one example which is Jesus christ,he led like a servant,was humble to the core. Be ready to sacrifice even when it is against your wish,mind you leading youths is not an easy task so be ready to tolerate a lot.
Don't be authoritative,try to listen to your fellow excos.
God will give you divine wisdom for a perfect leadership.
God bless
Re: How Can I Succeed As The Youth Leader In My Church? Suggestions & Advice. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
KanoAbiaBabe:
Congrats. First and foremost you need the holy spirit for direction,follow our number one example which is Jesus christ,he led like a servant,was humble to the core. Be ready to sacrifice even when it is against your wish,mind you leading youths is not an easy task so be ready to tolerate a lot.
Don't be authoritative,try to listen to your fellow excos.
God will give you divine wisdom for a perfect leadership.
God bless
thank you for this. I appreciate
Re: How Can I Succeed As The Youth Leader In My Church? Suggestions & Advice. by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
sweetboiy:
thank you for this. I appreciate
Smiles! You are welcome
Re: How Can I Succeed As The Youth Leader In My Church? Suggestions & Advice. by Vince77(m): 2:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Very important.

how abt SonOfJesus ?

(1) (Reply)

Is Ex-mbgn Beauty Queen Who Lied About Her Age Now Aspiring To Be A Pastor??? / God Is A Miracle Worker / All About Tithing: A MUST Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.