Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,634 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Oprah Winfrey Inspires OAU Graduate To Make This Expose About A Lecturer - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oprah Winfrey Inspires OAU Graduate To Make This Expose About A Lecturer (4756 Views)

Video Of A Lecturer Sexually Harassing A Student Released By RSUTV - UNIPORT / LAUTECH Suspends Certificate Of Graduate Who Claimed A Lecturer Victimised Him / PHOTO: Meet Mrs Nike Okundaye, A Lecturer At Harvard Without Formal Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oprah Winfrey Inspires OAU Graduate To Make This Expose About A Lecturer by Jaymaxxy(m): 7:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
Oprah’s speech on Golden Globe tonight inspired me to post this.

“Dr.Med.Dr” Francis Andy Fakoya of Anatomy Department OAU Ife-Ife,Nigeria , you destroyed many young lives through your sexual harassments. As that was not enough, you used your power as a teacher to Medical Students, to fail any student that refused you. Some of the student victims repeated the class, some like me were lucky to have just a resit, while some were thrown out of Medical school. I chose to say NO to you and you failed me in Anatomy 2 times (Part 2 and Part 3), which are the only failures I have on my transcript!!! I remember your words to me both times, a day before both exams, “Agree to sleep with me or you fail and resit the exam”.
Wherever you are tonight (St George’s University, Medical School, Caribbean Island), for all the lives you affected negatively, TIME’S UP!!!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156210146825815&id=580380814

Lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oprah Winfrey Inspires OAU Graduate To Make This Expose About A Lecturer by Jaymaxxy(m): 7:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
More

Re: Oprah Winfrey Inspires OAU Graduate To Make This Expose About A Lecturer by biacan(f): 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2018
It's a thing of shame that our educational system in this country is totally messed up.....such that lecturer's has no regards for female students...trading sex for grades.......the revolution is just starting cool
Re: Oprah Winfrey Inspires OAU Graduate To Make This Expose About A Lecturer by MrHistorian: 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
She better come out clean.

I refuse to believe sexual harassment by lecturers ever happens in OAU(even if it does,it is done clandestinely).

She has the option of reporting the lecturer to the dean or write a letter to the VC.

Also,She CAN NEVER be failed in OAU for rejecting a lecturer's sexual advancements for the following reasons::

★Most scripts are marked by a group of lecturers ; Conference marking thus making it VERY HARD(or probably unachievable) to manipulate results.

★She has the OPTION of calling for her script if she felt she was inadequately graded.

You no sabi book con dey lie for lecturer head. . . .Shior! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Oprah Winfrey Inspires OAU Graduate To Make This Expose About A Lecturer by Nukilia: 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
grin cheesy cheesy grin They have started ooooo from TRUMP to HOLLYWOOD to THE STREET to OAU.... Kwantinu......

Mister Lecturer dey chop ponmo undecided God is watching
Re: Oprah Winfrey Inspires OAU Graduate To Make This Expose About A Lecturer by sodiqapril(m): 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2018
omo see casting.... the lecturer is done

1 Like

Re: Oprah Winfrey Inspires OAU Graduate To Make This Expose About A Lecturer by erad(m): 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
MrHistorian:

I refuse to believe sexual harassment by lecturers ever happens in OAU(even if it does,it is done clandestinely).

She has the option of reporting the lecturer to the dean or write a letter to the VC.

Also,She CAN NEVER be failed in OAU for rejecting a lecturer's sexual advancements for the following reasons::

★Most scripts are marked by a group of lecturers ; Conference marking thus making it VERY HARD(or probably unachievable) to manipulate results.

★She has the OPTION of calling for her script if she felt she was inadequately graded.

Dude... You talk so confidently.
If I may ask, which department did you finish from before I know how to approach your ignorance?

15 Likes

Re: Oprah Winfrey Inspires OAU Graduate To Make This Expose About A Lecturer by Profcamsey(m): 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
MrHistorian:

And you will think you have brain as part of your body. Smh

6 Likes

Re: Oprah Winfrey Inspires OAU Graduate To Make This Expose About A Lecturer by fatymore(f): 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
Not only in OAU

1 Like

Re: Oprah Winfrey Inspires OAU Graduate To Make This Expose About A Lecturer by fatymore(f): 10:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
Not only in OAU..they can be found in all Higher institution of learning...

Useless Lecturers.. Karma will catch up with you
Re: Oprah Winfrey Inspires OAU Graduate To Make This Expose About A Lecturer by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 08, 2018
Strong thing
Re: Oprah Winfrey Inspires OAU Graduate To Make This Expose About A Lecturer by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
MrHistorian:

She has the OPTION of calling for her script if she felt she was inadequately graded.

why are you talking as if you are not in Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Oprah Winfrey Inspires OAU Graduate To Make This Expose About A Lecturer by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
If you ask people to share their experiences with many of these wicked lecturer, all the threads in Nairaland will not take It!

Alot is going on in our universities! No adequate supervision

Universities do whatever they like! This lady is one of the millions out there who has survived this victimization and living to share her testimony!

It's a testimony cause alot have lost their lives through suicides or live like the dead simply because it's hard for them to get over it in life!

Sometimes I wonder if we have minister of education in this country

What are they really doing to protect the girl child other than opening an NGO as a means to siphon money undecided

Respect to Oprah Winfrey

1 Like

Re: Oprah Winfrey Inspires OAU Graduate To Make This Expose About A Lecturer by ogbeniolola: 1:49am On Jan 09, 2018
Thank God UNILAG lecturers are cool.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Inspires OAU Graduate To Make This Expose About A Lecturer by Ilekokonit: 2:19am On Jan 09, 2018
More power to the lady for having the courage to expose this Nasty Professor of Medicine. I hope his career at the Carribean University gets ruined the same way he has ruined the career of some aspiring Doctors through his lust and/or wickedness.

Same way a classmate at UI medical school was made to repeat Pre clinicals for being sarcastic. An Indian lady lecturer of physiology felt he was proud during vivas and asked him - "what is your father" to which he replied - "my father is a man" - he was made to repeat a year because of this.

At the next years viva for the same course, the Nigerian lecturer asked him the same question - "what is your father" and he answered - "My father is Mr XyZ" and he passed the exam second time around.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Inspires OAU Graduate To Make This Expose About A Lecturer by Justiceotuya(m): 4:33am On Jan 09, 2018
MrHistorian:

I don't blame you, you are one of the reasons these girls do not come out for the fear of victimization and you just showed it with your senseless garbage.

Many girls in that post has come out to say he molested them an all you could do is spew this rubbish as if you are not a Nigerian

As men, we are to protect these young ladies against the vile character of these evil men.

Please take back this statement of yours to avoid the wrath of these girls.

7 Likes

Re: Oprah Winfrey Inspires OAU Graduate To Make This Expose About A Lecturer by darmhey(m): 7:39am On Jan 09, 2018
MrHistorian:

Just shut up! You sound soo stupid, I'm an OAU student and I'm telling you that you sound very stupid right now. Conference marking ko, International marking ni

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oprah Winfrey Inspires OAU Graduate To Make This Expose About A Lecturer by Jaymaxxy(m): 9:06am On Jan 09, 2018
darmhey:
Just shut up! You sound soo stupid, I'm an OAU student and I'm telling you that you sound very stupid right now. Conference marking ko, International marking ni

Lol. Leave him jare. Like say no be the same OAU wey we go

1 Like

Re: Oprah Winfrey Inspires OAU Graduate To Make This Expose About A Lecturer by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 09, 2018
Nigerian Public Universities are the den of sexual victimisation. If you got the money go to AUN, Pan Atlantic, Elizade, Covenant, ABUAD and the likes.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Inspires OAU Graduate To Make This Expose About A Lecturer by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 09, 2018
MrHistorian:

I believe her story. Lecturers have clicks so forget those stories of most scripts marked by group lecturers. Forget vc because many vc are birds of the same feathers. Many students are dying in silent in most universities

5 Likes

Re: Oprah Winfrey Inspires OAU Graduate To Make This Expose About A Lecturer by cntabs(m): 9:44am On Jan 09, 2018
very good of her. Nigerian lecturers feel like Gods. A friend of mine was telling me her experience and I was surprised cos I never knew such happens in my school. There should be a way to report lecturers to the board of education or education ministry with proper punishments if found guilty.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Inspires OAU Graduate To Make This Expose About A Lecturer by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:41am On Jan 09, 2018
IF he's guilty...then it shows Karma can bite at any time.

BUT unfortunately, some hopelessly dull students might try to use these kinda opportunities to cash in.

IF he banged 1 single student that wasn't willing (= RAPE)...he deserves all that's happening to him.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Inspires OAU Graduate To Make This Expose About A Lecturer by onyxo76(m): 12:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
MrHistorian:

bros no talk that one at all, the lecturer in question taught me anatomy as a med student in ife then in the mid-late 90's and i can tell you that all the lady said is true, It was fear of med school that made us to keep quiet about these occurrences.

1 Like

Re: Oprah Winfrey Inspires OAU Graduate To Make This Expose About A Lecturer by reindeer: 12:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
This needs to be front page.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Inspires OAU Graduate To Make This Expose About A Lecturer by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 09, 2018
Re: Oprah Winfrey Inspires OAU Graduate To Make This Expose About A Lecturer by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
PurplePatch:
Visit Microbiology dept. & Chemistry dept., Uniben. Na most of dem them hobby be that...Set of useless empty headed bunch of idiotic clowns! lecturers my foot.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Inspires OAU Graduate To Make This Expose About A Lecturer by 1shortblackboy: 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
na nigerian male lecturers their hobby be that o
Re: Oprah Winfrey Inspires OAU Graduate To Make This Expose About A Lecturer by oluwayimika123: 1:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
MrHistorian:

Pls are u still a student or u already graduated cos ur post sounds like u graduated more dan 2 decades ago.

Point of correction dre is nothing like conference marking in OAU may b few dpts do, most scripts are even marked by d Junior Lecturers and some undergrad scripts by Postgrad students.

I hope u will still type dis if it happens to ur close relatives.

Tho cases of such are not common, buh u ruling it out outrightly shows u re shallow minded ( no offence meant)
Re: Oprah Winfrey Inspires OAU Graduate To Make This Expose About A Lecturer by alexmakaay(m): 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
MrHistorian:

why are you disgracing yourself upandan
You saw the evidences by her fellow students.. you stupidly chose to b a loner..
just imagine how many likes you've got to show how foolish your comment sounds.

2 Likes

Re: Oprah Winfrey Inspires OAU Graduate To Make This Expose About A Lecturer by Opoki(m): 6:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
Many of them are in Economics department. One of my friends, a pretty young nursing mother had to be breastfeeding a lecturer every afternoon, a condition she has to fulfil if she want to pass POL 301, a resit course she was doing in 400L, sadly the guy will even bite her nipples.

Whoelse remember the S.T. Akindele saga too.

1 Like

Re: Oprah Winfrey Inspires OAU Graduate To Make This Expose About A Lecturer by edoman2016: 7:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
Opoki:
Many of them are in Economics department. One of my friends, a pretty young nursing mother had to be breastfeeding a lecturer every afternoon, a condition she has to fulfil if she want to pass POL 301, a resit course she was doing in 400L, sadly the guy will even bite her nipples.

Whoelse remember the S.T. Akindele saga too.
Lecturers of Economics department in OAU are noble. Don't lie against them. I was a student of the department between 2007-2011 sessions and there was no news of sexual harassment of any female students of the department till I graduated.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Inspires OAU Graduate To Make This Expose About A Lecturer by babacletus: 7:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
Many male lecturers are guilty of this in Nigerian Institutions , I just hope this case among many others will be investigated

(1) (2) (Reply)

SS1 Biology 1st Term Lesson Notes (FREE Access) / List Of Best Exam Expo Runz Website In Nigeria / Federal Poly Technic Nekede Post Ume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.