Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,704 members, 7,865,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

50 Cents’ Son Sheds Tears Of Joy When He Meets His Father For The First Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 50 Cents’ Son Sheds Tears Of Joy When He Meets His Father For The First Time (491 Views)

Mayorkun Meets His Father as ‘Mayorkun’ & not ‘Mayowa’ After 2 Years - Picture / Phyno Meets His Lookalike, M2 Amaechi Perfect Gideon In Imo (Photos) / Uti Nwanchukwu Meets His University Crush In Canada After 16 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Cents’ Son Sheds Tears Of Joy When He Meets His Father For The First Time by increaze: 1:52pm On Apr 24, 2016

50 Cent met his third son Davian for the first time yesterday and they took a photo together. Part of what he wrote that was funny was…’I was thinking why you crying I gotta pay for this sh*t”..this 50 Cent is a clown, lol.
Re: 50 Cents’ Son Sheds Tears Of Joy When He Meets His Father For The First Time by dhevid(m): 1:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
hmmmm it is well
Re: 50 Cents’ Son Sheds Tears Of Joy When He Meets His Father For The First Time by ramdris(m): 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
More lyk 25 cents meets 50 cents..total resemblance I must say...
Re: 50 Cents’ Son Sheds Tears Of Joy When He Meets His Father For The First Time by cruzita(f): 2:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
50cent your gene strong gan!!!

(1) (Reply)

Wole Oguntokun Speaks To BI Empowerment About His Journey / Ex-queen Of Drugs Speaks With The Bi Empowerment Team / Blogger Copies Content Without Citation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.