Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,883 members, 7,838,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Wole Oguntokun Speaks To BI Empowerment About His Journey - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wole Oguntokun Speaks To BI Empowerment About His Journey (487 Views)

Jamil Balogun Graduates From Kindergarten. Looking Shy As He Speaks To The Crowd / Tekno Speaks To Paul Akere, His Long Lost Secondary School Friend / Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wole Oguntokun Speaks To BI Empowerment About His Journey by BISolutionsng: 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
Let’s meet Wole Oguntokun

I am a Dramatist, a Playwright, a Poet and the Artistic Director of Renegade Theater. I am also the Founder of the Theater Republic. I actually studied Law in the university and I hold two Masters’ degrees in Law and in Humanitarian and refugees studies.

You studied law in the University and even have a Master’s degree in law. How did you find yourself in drama productions?

I made my way there. It wasn’t accidental. Everyone is born with a gift, I reckon, I was blessed to recognize mine after a while. I started with writing plays and then created platforms for putting them up.

Challenges faced while trying to get to the top

In the beginning, very few people believed in me or understood what I was doing. There was also very little money to get my message across. It’s been a long while in coming, this ‘success’, and there’s still some way to go, but one must hang in there.

See More here... http://biempowerment.com/2016/04/28/wole-oguntokun-successful-nigerian-playwright-stage-film-director-speaks-bi-empowerment-journey/

Re: Wole Oguntokun Speaks To BI Empowerment About His Journey by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
isok

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Irony Behind This Post Made By Tiwa Savage. / Dele Momodu Optimistic About Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Getting Back Together / "It Is Unfair To For A Man To Marry Only One Woman"-9ice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.