Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

We Will Write Your Resignation Letter, Nigerians Abroad Tell Saraki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Write Your Resignation Letter, Nigerians Abroad Tell Saraki (17143 Views)

NJC Sacks Justice Adeniyi Ademola, Shuns His Resignation Letter / Prince Odi Okojie Resigns From PDP In Edo (See Resignation Letter) / Ademola Adeleke's Resignation Letter To APC Chairman, John Oyegun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Write Your Resignation Letter, Nigerians Abroad Tell Saraki by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
sirTesco:

pls can u send me ur educational qualification so that I can give u a job if u don't have any.
If u are gainfully employed, good and fine.
I think I love ur comment.
I was enthralled by ur intelligence.
A youth with a difference.

Thank you very much. I am gainfully employed. i really appreciate.
Re: We Will Write Your Resignation Letter, Nigerians Abroad Tell Saraki by Oz4realsss: 8:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
crazymod:

By their fruits, we shall know them................ Guy we know where you come from.

Thanks.................

What fruits are you referring to or is his crime any different from Amaechi's, Fashiola's and Tinubu's that bankrolled Buhari's election campaign?

I strongly detest hypocrisy!
Re: We Will Write Your Resignation Letter, Nigerians Abroad Tell Saraki by olucomf: 8:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
Lobatan grin grin
Re: We Will Write Your Resignation Letter, Nigerians Abroad Tell Saraki by kuuljay(m): 8:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
tuale4u:

Even Satan was once in d same party with God. He use to worship and sing praises to God. And God elevated him ahead of all d angels ( Some christian believe except angel micheal who was his equal or slightly higher than him).

But today, Lucifer is d number one enemy of God.

So what matters at every point in time is interest and goals. Saraki does not want the progress of Buhari. While Buhari is tryimg to reduce corruption, Saraki is promoting corruption just to remain as senate president. he is a thief. Someone who went into d middle of d night to steal his mandate as senate president is like lucifer. And deserve to be destroyed in d bottomless pit of hell just like God will do to lucifer.

Saraki is to APC what Lucifer is to God.
some nigerians are so intelligent your response is simply epic grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Write Your Resignation Letter, Nigerians Abroad Tell Saraki by sirTesco(m): 9:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
tuale4u:

Thank you very much. I am gainfully employed. i really appreciate.
U are welcome. I really have this penchant for rational youth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Write Your Resignation Letter, Nigerians Abroad Tell Saraki by TijaniAbu: 2:00am On Apr 25, 2016
LWKMD! UK Immigration will be waiting for them with Black Maria buses to bundle them all for deportation! British goverment will even thank their son Saraki for assisting them in catching illegal immigrants. Sowore is not going? Ok I just remembered that one cannot enter UK. Useless miscreants with expired visas committing benefits fraud. Bubuhari should get ready to welcome them back home! Send them to protest in Agatu.
Re: We Will Write Your Resignation Letter, Nigerians Abroad Tell Saraki by Sweetlemon(f): 3:36am On Apr 25, 2016
tuale4u:

U missed d point completely. It is not about Good or Bad. it is about interest. Even satan problem with God is all about interest. Satan wanted power and authority that God doesnt want him to have. So satan rebelled with some angels as supporters. Saraki case is not different. He wanted position d party didnt want him to have. So he rebelled with some APC senators in support just like d angels who supported satan.

All d bad tins satan do today, is to continue to maintain relevance and authority and followership. Just as saraki is promoting corruption in d senate to remain in power as senate president. Inducing senators with cars just to maintain his artificial followership. Tell me how is it different from satan analogy?

APC is a party of good, bad, evil people just like any other party in d world. But what is important is dat as long as you align with program and good agenda of d party there is no problem. You dont have to sabotage d party.

Just d same way heaven will be made up of thieves, Murderers, fornicators etc who align with Jusus christ, and got unmerited favour to make heaven. While others who did exactly d same sin wont make heaven because they did not align with Jesus christ.

i am not trying to Blasphem here. i am only trying to make u understand reality. There is a different between a thief who knows when to hide himself from police and d thief who dares d police by saying you cant do me anything. Those two thieves can never be treated d same. That is life. You cant do anything about it.

I've noticed you are a very smart person.
Re: We Will Write Your Resignation Letter, Nigerians Abroad Tell Saraki by DedeNkem: 4:30am On Apr 25, 2016
The Saraki criminal knows if he resigns he's finished politically forever.

This office he got through crooked means, is the last political position he'll hold. So it's not something he'll just resign from without a fight. He wants to shamelessly hold onto it as long as he could by all means and loot more funds.

When an embattled "senate president" of a country starts bribing his colleagues publicly with SUVs, not minding his action may add to his troubles, then you know his game is over.
Re: We Will Write Your Resignation Letter, Nigerians Abroad Tell Saraki by calcal: 5:42am On Apr 25, 2016
mind you, the so called Nigerians abroad interfering with the Naija politico are the jobless/unfortunate Nigerians abroad. they should look for well paying job.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU / Reno Omokri To FFK: "You Misrepresented Atiku, Your Quote Was Dishonest" / Nigeria Signs Military-Technical Cooperation Agreement With Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.