Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,901 members, 7,821,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU (17157 Views)

Jibrin: I Remain Unshaken Over Appeal Court Judgement That Sacked Me / Ministerial List: Why Southwest Gives Buhari Most Headache / My Resolve To Fight Corruption Unshaken – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by TheBlessedMAN: 7:02am On Apr 02, 2017
The National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, yesterday assured President Muhammadu Buhari of Yoruba support, saying South- West support for the President and APC government is unshaken.

Speaking at the South-West zonal meeting of National Committee of Buhari Support Groups (NCBSG) in Lagos, Tinubu who was represented by the APC National Vice Chairman (South-West), Chief Pius Akinyelure; said Buhari’s government will not relent in its effort to ensure turn around of Nigeria’s economy.

“South-West support for Buhari is unshaken despite the various challenges in the country, which we believe the present government is addressing. There is no doubt that there is no party in Nigeria that can surpass APC’s achievements in office.

“We are doing the best we can with the little resources we have to move the nation forward. We need people’s support to turn things around in the country,” he said. In his response, President Buhari, who was represented by Senator Ajayi Boroffice, charged Nigerians toward positive change in the country, adding that the change message must be carried to all the nooks and crannies of Nigeria.

Also speaking, Senator Adesoji Akande said he is fully in support of the Buhari administration, adding that the incumbent government has done a lot to address some of the problems facing the country and implored Nigerians to continue to support the APC administration.

In a related development, the leadership of the APC in Edo State has ratified the suspension of some key leaders of the party in Uhunmwode Local Government Area (LGA) of the state.

Among those whose suspension were lifted by the state executive include former Minority Whip of the House of Representatives, Mr. Samson Osagie, former chairman of the Local Government, Roland Alari, Josef Omorotionwa and 27 others. The party had slammed the suspension on the members for anti-party activities.

The suspension was ratified in a letter signed by the state Secretary of the party, Chief Osaro Idah. The party leaders were alleged to have worked against their party in the September 28, 2016 governorship election.

source:https://newtelegraphonline.com/news/south-west-support-buhari-unshaken-tinubu/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 02, 2017
Haka akeso cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by Jengem: 7:05am On Apr 02, 2017
As long as Osinbajo is there, no shaking

Anything happens to bubu, jagabanned can rule by proxy

Clever strategy

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by HDVideos: 7:10am On Apr 02, 2017
When did Tinubu represent the views of Yorubas, I am a yoruba person and I can't wait for the Clueless, directionless, Ignorant, Divisive, crude, Corrupt bigot called buhari to leave. If he can leave today self I would love it. I voted for him and I regret that decision. He is bereft of ideas.

As for Tinubu he is one of the greatest undoing to Eko and other parts of the south west. Looting us dry. The only thing i see he has done well is picking competent people to run the affairs of lagos. Aside that he is a very big THIEF. Only those that don't have the south west and Nigeria as a whole would deny this.

Note:- I am not saying PDP was better. We jist need a revolution in this country. All these people are taking us for granted. Buhair made so much promises then went back on it. We have been taken for fools by these thiefs. It don do.

171 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by HDVideos: 7:14am On Apr 02, 2017
I leave us with the best comment I have read on nairaland
[
UnitedSouthZone:
The Onus is on us from Southern region , we come here to insult each other meanwhile these core northern(NW&NE) fellows don't care about anyone, they see us as second class citizens, yet they use us to maintain their domination. Let our eyes open. Yorubas, Igbos, Niger Delta, let us Unite. YIN

#Who_Cursed_Southerners?

In this Nigeria, an average Southerner is a weakling. A born coward with serious complex issues. A fool and an idiot. A slave. A typical example of a butterfly who thinks himself a bird. But this is not even the problem. The biggest problem is, he doesn't even realise he is any of those things.

The only thing an average Southerner is good at is blowing high sounding grammar and acquiring degrees upon degrees but when it comes to things that matter most, he goes to slumber.

An average Southerner has this twisted mindset that the best way to be seen as a patriotic and detribalised Nigerian is by degrading, shaming and disparaging his own tribe for no just cause.

Abacha stole this country blind, such that 20 years after, his loot is still being returned to the country. But in spite of this, people like Buhari publicly swore that he (Abacha) stole nothing. But to an average Southern idiot, Jonathan's 5 year rule is the reason we have no fuel, no light, no good educational system, no nothing! Jonathan is the worst thief in Nigeria's history. IBB, Abdulsalam and even Buhari who was accused of stealing billions of dollars as PTF boss were all saints. Why? Because they are Northerners.

Was it not a southern he-goat named Obasanjo who publicly accused Jonathan of training snipers in Pyongyang (North Korea) ahead of last year's election?? He made the unfounded allegation just to please his masters upnorth. Now that we have the highest figure of senseless deaths of civilians in the hands of both state and non state actors under a Northern president Buhari, have you read any letter from OBJ??

When Shiites were massacred in Zaria, it took less than 48 hours for Chidi Odinkalu of the National Human Right Commission to establish a commission of inquiry and summon the army chief but when unarmed IPOB members praying in a school field in Aba were murdered by the security agents, did you hear even a loosely worded condemnation from Chidi Odinkalu??

Check out the list of those asking that Fayose to be tried for treason for writing to the Chinese govt over Buhari's $2 loan, they are 80% southerners. And most of them have not even read the said Fayose letter at least to know the reasons Fayose adduced in the said letter. These are the same fools who kept mum when Sango Abdullahi, Sani Kaita and some so called Northern elders publicly threatened to make the country ungovernable if power wasn't returned to the North. When Buhari made his 'dogs and baboon' speech and directly caused the death of southern youth corpers, these morons kept mum.

With all the numberless killing of civilians under this regime and its open support for the genocide the world fourth deadliest terror group (the Fulani militant) has continue to visit on Nigerians, have these highly educated southerners bothered to write a strongly worded petition to the ICC just like Nyako, El-rufai and other northerners did to Jonathan??

These southern fools will gleefully yell 'Kanu should rot in jail, he was preaching hate on radio Biafra!' But these clowns maintained sealed lips over the hateful and inciting broadcast by 'Radio Chanji' and Arewa Radio upNorth. Such is the degree of the soulless hypocrisy of these southern senseless hypocrites.

These nitwits were on rooftops telling us how incompetent and corrupt Jonathan was and how his removal was a patriotic duty. Today, things have all gone worse under Buhari and you would think that these southern imbeciles would be at the forefront calling for Buhari's resignation but no! They are the ones defending the Daura born ex-soldier even against the worse things for which they crucified Jonathan then.

Now I know why Jonathan appeared weak as president and spent his 5 year term trying to please the North.

He knew he had nobody behind him. He knew that we Southerners are weaklings only good at blowing high sounding but empty grammar.

These 'efulefu' southerners will never question why Buhari has never condemned the murderous activities of his fulani kinsmen but these same 'anumpamas' will read this post and quickly tag me a bigot.

Slaves who think themselves masters!!

In order news see Mynd44 though

90 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by mightyhaze: 7:27am On Apr 02, 2017
This man is really taking his fellow yorubas as his pawns!

Wot does he mean??

44 Likes

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by mabel4trips(f): 7:34am On Apr 02, 2017
HDVideos:
When did Tinubu represent the views of Yorubas, I am a yoruba person and I can't wait for the Clueless, directionless, Ignorant, Divisive, crude, Corrupt bigot called buhari to leave. If he can leave today self I would love it. I voted for hin and I regret. He is bereft of ideas.
U are wishing Buhari death again? Oya get out of here

4 Likes

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by sarrki(m): 7:36am On Apr 02, 2017
mightyhaze:
This man is really taking his fellow yorubas as his pawns!

Wot does he mean??

So far its not the ojukwus way

Also the Onikuje way

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by 9jakool: 7:44am On Apr 02, 2017
Thank you, Mr Tinubu. We've heard loud and clear. You don't speak for nor represent the views of the Southwest. *Correction: Your support for Buhari has remained unshaken. Whether the Southwest still support Buhari or not is not up to you to decide. Abeg, let 2019 come and then we will know the verdict.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by mightyhaze: 7:45am On Apr 02, 2017
sarrki:

Also the Onikuje way
I knw dat deep inside u,u may not like d way one man is taking ur whole ethnic group as his private enterprise,but due 2 ur subservient/slavish nature,..will prefer 2 trudge on rather dan upset a cart!

Dats one of d reasons I love the igbos! Everybody is a sombody and nobody is nobody!
No one man can boss it like dat in dat region!

I commiserate with u and urs tho,...mast be v uneasy on u

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:03am On Apr 02, 2017
Tinubu should stop wasting his time, Nigerians are fed up with Buhari and we are all prepared to sack him and his party in 2019...

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by ZombieTERROR: 8:04am On Apr 02, 2017
HDVideos:
When did Tinubu represent the views of Yorubas, I am a yoruba person and I can't wait for the Clueless, directionless, Ignorant, Divisive, crude, Corrupt bigot called buhari to leave. If he can leave today self I would love it. I voted for hin and I regret. He is bereft of ideas.
shocked how did u break free shocked
You can think on your own freely

Are u sure u are Yoruba ?
Pls make enquiries because all indications and my experience says otherwise
Wow shocked
But are you firefire.... Noo
Hmmmmm

28 Likes

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by ZombieTERROR: 8:07am On Apr 02, 2017
sarrki:

Also the Onikuje way
That's more like it
A true Yoruba
A true son of his father grin
Sai baba
Sai baba

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by PeterObi2019(m): 8:10am On Apr 02, 2017
sarrki:

Also the Onikuje way
Nnamdi Kanu must be giving u sleepless night

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by argon500: 8:22am On Apr 02, 2017
Yes oo until his tenure expires 2019 and vote for a credible candidate

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by oyinkinola: 8:29am On Apr 02, 2017
9jakool:
Thank you, Mr Tinubu. We've heard loud and clear. You don't speak for nor represent the views of the Southwest. *Correction: Your support for Buhari has remained unshaken. Whether the Southwest still support Buhari or not is not up to you to decide. Abeg, let 2019 come and then we will know the verdict.
....a toothless barcking dog!
if Tinubu grab the pdp ticket today people like you will storm the street jubiliatng!

4 Likes

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by oyinkinola: 8:31am On Apr 02, 2017
HDVideos:
When did Tinubu represent the views of Yorubas, I am a yoruba person and I can't wait for the Clueless, directionless, Ignorant, Divisive, crude, Corrupt bigot called buhari to leave. If he can leave today self I would love it. I voted for him and I regret that decision. He is bereft of ideas.

As for Tinubu he is one of the greatest undoing to Eko and other parts of the south west. Looting us dry. The only thing i see he has done well is picking competent people to run the affairs of lagos. Aside that he is a very big THIEF. Only those that don't have the south west and Nigeria as a whole would deny this.

Note:- I am not saying PDP was better. We jist need a revolution in this country. All these people are taking us for granted. Buhair made so much promises then went back on it. We have been taken for fools by these thiefs. It don do.
....mr Yoruba, tell me our voting capacity in Yoruba land?

1 Like

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by oyinkinola: 8:37am On Apr 02, 2017
PeterObi2019:
Of course they dear not do otherwise

Oga na master... All hail the North & their Western slave
...PeterObi2019 is about to explode!
take it easy!
you fail to know, how politic is play!

1 Like

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by 9jakool: 8:55am On Apr 02, 2017
oyinkinola:

....a toothless barcking dog!
if Tinubu grab the pdp ticket today people like you will storm the street jubiliatng!
WRONG!!!
Umm excuse me?
You've assumed too much based on my post. Did I declare my political views?
Am I wrong to say that SW is free to make its on choices whether or not to re-elect Buhari?
Is that not how democracy works?
If Tinubu grabs the PDP ticket, he is still the same person. Why do we do this in Nigeria? Just because politicians switch parties, does that mean their ideologies have changed? Party affiliation is almost irrelevant when there is corruption at all levels.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by Blackfire(m): 8:57am On Apr 02, 2017
A storm is coming Mr tinubu.

Humans talking as if they are supernatural.

And to u sarki have u been paid by the BMC, ur sense of reasoning is becoming hocus pocus

6 Likes

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 02, 2017
HDVideos:

Your brain is paining you. Tinubu, our hero! if you don't like it, you can enter the lagoon at least an Ippod doctor just did.

6 Likes

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by skedman(m): 9:01am On Apr 02, 2017
[quote author=HDVideos post=55181308]When did Tinubu represent the views of Yorubas, I am a yoruba person and I can't wait for the Clueless, directionless, Ignorant, Divisive, crude, Corrupt bigot called buhari to leave. If he can leave today self I would love it. I voted for him and I regret that decision. He is bereft of ideas.

Note:- I am not saying PDP was better. We jist need a revolution in this country. All these people are taking us for granted. Buhair made so much promises then went back on it. We have been taken for fools by these thiefs. It don do. [/q uote] you are not a yoruba
Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by ImadeUReadThis: 9:04am On Apr 02, 2017
skedman:
You are not yoruba

When has it become part of Yoruba heritage to blindly support and follow that crook?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by Okanokan(m): 9:09am On Apr 02, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Tinubu should stop wasting his time, Nigerians are fed up with Buhari and we are all prepared to sack him and his party in 2019...

Its a surprise that JAJANWEEDIANS APC members including thier most priced leader, Tinubu and others, like the proverbial hunter-dog do not hear the whistle of the HUNTER.
IN 2019 we will fight for the SOUL of Nigeria. NIGERIA GO SURVIVE!

3 Likes

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by Ikechu10: 9:10am On Apr 02, 2017
Achuwa1:
Master & slave relationship

1 Like

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by jimi4us: 9:11am On Apr 02, 2017
awolowo will be weeping right now for his people

11 Likes

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by oyinkinola: 9:11am On Apr 02, 2017
9jakool:

WRONG!!!
Umm excuse me?
You've assumed too much based on my post. Did I declare my political views?
Am I wrong to say that SW is free to make its on choices whether or not to re-elect Buhari?
Is that not how democracy works?
If Tinubu grabs the PDP ticket, he is still the same person. Why do we do this in Nigeria? Just because politicians switch parties, does that mean their ideologies have changed? Party affiliation is almost irrelevant when there is corruption at all levels.
....if you can make it to where tinubu made it to in politic, your generation will be blessed forever! make it cross to other region is great hardworking, and God blessing, immitate Tinubu for your better future!
if you join the group on NO MASTER you gone forever!
In politic you serve one to be served!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by DIKEnaWAR: 9:11am On Apr 02, 2017
This mumu,if they call him slave now, some people will say we are insulting their leader. El rufai, Aisha, Saraki and all the fearless men have told Buhari that he is effective as a lame and blind cat. They have told him the truth that his government lacks direction, yet this one is still shouting ' sai baba'. He is hoping that Buhari will drop dead for Osinbajo to move in.

Good news is, no one has ever controlled or dictated to a Nigeria President. If they surrender power to you, it is out of their own volition and not because you are a godfather. He shouldn't expect Osinbajo to still defer to him if he becomes President.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunshots, Panic As Aregbesola’s Convoy Passed Through Osogbo / EFCC Quizzes Abba Moro, Ex-interior Minister, Over NIS Recruitment Saga / Ondo Crisis Deepens As Protesters Attack Governor Mimiko's Convoy- Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.