Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,743 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:26 PM

7 Strong Points To Prove To You That Jesus Christ Is Coming Soon - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Strong Points To Prove To You That Jesus Christ Is Coming Soon (519 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen / Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Strong Points To Prove To You That Jesus Christ Is Coming Soon by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD IS COMING AGAIN
To do what?
* To come and reign and rule the world for one thousand years. Revelation 20:1-6, Act 17:31, Daniel 7:26-27

* To give kingdom and dominion to those who are waiting for Him. Matthews 25:14-30

* To judge and destroy those who refuse to believe that He is the son of God. Luke 19:27,Matthew 25:1-46

* To collect these who believe Him unto Himself. John 14:1-3, John 17:24, Revelation 7:1-17

* To destroy the earth and the demons inhibited heavens. 2 Peter 3:1-14, Psalm 50:1-6, Isaiah 51:6, Psalm 102:25-26.

* To bring back into the earth, those He has taken into heaven, and to make them rulers and princes of this world. Revelation 21:1-5

* Jesus Christ will come back vividly, according to His promise, and the words of the angels, that witnessed His departure on Mount Olive. Matthew 24:30, Revelation 1:7, Act 1:9-12

Where are you standing?
Are you with Jesus Christ? All the prophesies about the world and what will happen before His coming, have come to past. THE ONLY REMAINING IS HIS COMING AGAIN
And behold, I come quickly and my reward is with Me, to give every man according to his work. I am the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. Revelation 22:12-13.
Come unto the Lord Jesus Christ today, and you shall be saved.
Re: 7 Strong Points To Prove To You That Jesus Christ Is Coming Soon by thesicilian: 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
how on earth are these proofs?
Re: 7 Strong Points To Prove To You That Jesus Christ Is Coming Soon by reallest(f): 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
thesicilian:
how on earth are these proofs?
Best question ever,can u imagine all d jagbajantis stated in d op as evidence,smh for all dis Christian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Strong Points To Prove To You That Jesus Christ Is Coming Soon by lepasharon(f): 6:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
I guess you don't know what soon means

(1) (Reply)

Check Out RCCG List Of '' Sacrifice '' (Photo) / Prayers For Money And Financial Freedom With Bible Scriptures To Up Your Faith / Are We Under The Law Or Under Grace?- DISCUSSION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.