Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,866 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens (9496 Views)

Poll: Who Lifts the Trophy?

Chelsea: 51% (44 votes)
Man Utd: 48% (42 votes)
This poll has ended

Liverpool Vs Middlesbrough: Capital One Cup (14 - 13) On Pens On 23rd Sept 2014 / West Brom Vs Arsenal - Capital One Cup (3 - 4) On Pens On 25th Sept 2013 / UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by Igbanibo: 2:56am On Aug 11, 2009
Manure is not going to win the league for sure this year, they lack the class needed.
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by tsroonney: 3:11am On Aug 11, 2009
Hi all, I am a new member of forum

comparatif simulation taux pret auto - taux pret auto differe selon la prise en compte , calculent automatiquement le taux pour un prĂȘt automobile donne.comparatif simulation taux pret auto
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by dyabman(m): 3:14am On Aug 11, 2009
find ur square roots then,
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by shilling(f): 7:48am On Aug 11, 2009
In my opinion, Chelski should be worried that they couldn't defeat us in 120mins with key pple like our goalie and Vidic missing. But, it's all good esp since we've shown that we don't need CR7 or Tevez to give a good account of ourselves. It's gonna be an interesting season.
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by FBS: 9:09am On Aug 11, 2009
shilling:

In my opinion, Chelski should be worried that they couldn't defeat us in 120mins with key pple like our goalie and Vidic missing. But, it's all good esp since we've shown that we don't need CR7 or Tevez to give a good account of ourselves. It's gonna be an interesting season.
worried say wetin? Vidic + VDS would have done nada. We defeated you! End of . . .

It's early days to say you don't miss those two players.
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by akpolopez(m): 2:16pm On Aug 11, 2009
Chelsea have just narrowly cling the season opener (community shield) but the entire season is more than just winning the community shield. undecided
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by chidichris(m): 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2009
to u all man u fans, u have to learn by the realities of the day - blue is the colour.
do u know what arsenal told chelsea because evra saw arsenal -man u as men vs boys? chelsea were the men in the game and man u were woman u hence we bullied evra and scored our powerful goal with a powerful shot.
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by kazman7(m): 4:19pm On Aug 11, 2009
yes blue is the colour, cheesy is your blood not RED grin,when people dey celebrate brand new cars,na raleigh bicycle una dey gather do party for,if arsenal people or liverpool people dey yarn,no stress, no be this my papa get money yesterday,na person papa don dey get money since 19 foka run"be
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by chidichris(m): 5:13pm On Aug 11, 2009
@kazman7,
i have got a good news for u. the news here is; ONE DOWN, FOUR TO GO.
pls do not forget that a bird at hand is worth 500 in the bush.
the idea here is to get all gettables. carry all carriables. win all wnnables.
the sky is blue.
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by Haksalam(m): 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2009
IT'S NOW I BELIEVE DAT MAN. UTD. IS A GREAT TEAM. DESPITE DEFENSIVE DISADVANTAGE, WE STILL HELD THE STAR-STUDDED CHELSEA TO PENALTY. UP MAN. UTD,
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by bydot1(m): 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2009
wink wink
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by FBS: 7:06pm On Aug 11, 2009
Haksalam:

IT'S NOW I BELIEVE DAT MAN. UTD. IS A GREAT TEAM. DESPITE DEFENSIVE DISADVANTAGE, WE STILL HELD THE STAR-STUDDED CHELSEA TO PENALTY. UP MAN. UTD,
You lost the match. End of. . .
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by eleshin(m): 9:50pm On Aug 11, 2009
i never expect chelsea fans to celebrate the community shield.at the beginning of the match i was so skeptical about my team with what was on parade on the chelsea side.after the whole game, though we lost but that match beat my expectation.united is on the verge of winning the fourth epl back2back.
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by chidichris(m): 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2009
like i said, one cup down, four to go. i know man u fans did not say te same thing they are saying now before the match.
if you want to know the importance of the game, look at sir fergie and his furious attack at the ref at the end of the game.
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by adaku123(f): 12:53am On Aug 12, 2009
Dis Manure Ppl KNow how to make excuses, No Vidic so wat, And are u seriously depending on Owen, He might decide to break his toe and then seat on the bench for the season, Save your excuses ppl, Who cares if we are celebrating the community shield, Wouldnt have man u celebrated if they won, But they LOST, Muhahahahahahaha,

Up Chelsea, Chelski, Chelski, We D Best, Lol,
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

BLUES, TRU BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by BinghiNya(m): 9:43am On Aug 12, 2009
united fans don't get paranoid over little things. we will see how Ancelotti fares this season. chelsea's best position is 3rd this season. you are a team of bullies, always causing troubles. happened against arsenal in the Carling cup final,against united at stam'fraud' bridge and against Barcelona last season. even against Tottenham it happened. chelsea will never defeat united in a 90-mins game.United rules over the British airwaves
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by kazman7(m): 10:05am On Aug 12, 2009
chidichris:

like i said, one[b] cup [/b] down, four to go. i know man u fans did not say te same thing they are saying now before the match.
if you want to know the importance of the game, look at sir fergie and his furious attack at the ref at the end of the game.

where is the cup,nigerians no go kill person,flat plate now don turn to cup grin grin , meanwhile the fact that it is a non competitive match does not mean the referee must turn himself to an arsehole,if dem talk say person win double or treble,u don ever hear where dem count community shield join am
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by timmy7(m): 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2009
Chelsea won d community cup sorry, sheild abi na community tray sef grin up chelsea tongue
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by chidichris(m): 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2009
where is the cup,nigerians no go kill person,flat plate now don turn to cup , meanwhile the fact that it is a non competitive match does not mean the referee must turn himself to an arsehole,if dem talk say person win double or treble,u don ever hear where dem count community shield join am

@kezwoman14,
i like u and ur understanding of the whole situation. u are in the wrong club. the best club for u is arsenal as u have excuses. am sorry if i called that flat plate a cup. some say whale swallowed jonah and some say it was shark but in all there was a swallow. u can call that a tray pan or carpet but the most important thing here is that man u who have been winning chelsea on penalties were depfeated by the same penalty shot outs.
it is gud to know that chelsea won their pre-season tourne and brought home a bucket and now community shield and man u so far have lost audi cup to buyern and community shield to chelsea so we are watching.
at least, we have a bucket from pre-season and a tray pan from community shield and we are waiting for other house hold utensils like cup, plates and spoons.
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by kazman7(m): 3:20pm On Aug 12, 2009
@chickenclip abi na chickenleg sef
at least, we have a bucket from pre-season and a tray pan from community shield and we are waiting for other house hold utensils like cup, plates and spoons
laugh wan kill me for here grin grin grin, rejoice on ur newly acquired kitchen utencils grin grin grin nothing do you
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by mykali(m): 6:24pm On Aug 12, 2009
grin
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by bydot1(m): 7:22pm On Aug 12, 2009
Each time i read all what chealsea fans are posting, i keep wonderin.,., Is it that chelsea has just been given the UEFA CL cup that they kept screaming all over this place., You guyz need to wake up frm sleep, u just won the Community Shield nt the CL. Abegii
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by hooged: 6:37am On Aug 13, 2009
@by.dot u just mention uefa CL, may be wen jesus come they will it,aint foresee it at all. Up man u , we'll rule till we die
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by BinghiNya(m): 9:34am On Aug 13, 2009
Will penalties end league matches? No i think so how will chelsea defeat United. United will win the league easily again.
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by chidichris(m): 11:04am On Aug 13, 2009
wow, it is possible that majority of man u fans are yorubas bcs i can't see why someone is been beaten and he is still shouting i will kill u today.
i only know arsenal fans with this. community or village shield, for man u to honour the match, it means something to them and for loosing it, fergie went mad. the acrobatic evra was rolling over the picth. evra was able to differentiate between arsenal and chelsea.
the issue is not the shield but pride. we were beaten by man u, arsenal and liverpool last season under scolari so when hiddink came on board, we went out for a revenge mission which liverpool got their share during the champions league and arsenal got theirs in the league match that ended 1-4 on their ground and it was only man u who we could not meet then hence this time arround settled the case.
someother man u fans at the ebgining of this thread were saying man u this man u that so now new man u fans are saying the shield is no long important.
we are on a mission and on fire for this season. blue is the colour and like a moving train, we will crush any form of obstruction.
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by timmy7(m): 12:16pm On Aug 13, 2009
Only time will tell my broda,meanwhile enjoy d tray while it lasts,come on, serve the shepe on it biko and continue the celebration grin grin
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by kazman7(m): 12:46pm On Aug 13, 2009
chickenlaps
you a bloody tribal bigot,, not just a myopic chelsea supporter lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by kazman7(m): 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2009
can chelski for the first time in their history win the champions league plate,tray oops,i mean trophy this year?, anybody wanna bet?
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by chidichris(m): 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2009
chickenlaps
you a bloody tribal bigot,, not just a myopic chelsea supporter
@kazman7,
i consider the statement above a compliment as anyother stand could lead to the land of devil.
the emphasy here remains on the community shield.
chelsea beat man u and that is history not wsithstanding what we stand to gain.
beating man u in a match be it village shield or ward shield has been our concern.
in sports, such a game shld have attracted congratulatory massages instead of unnecessary excuses and reasons.
with the shield, we have confirmed our ability to beat and slap man u at will.
my only fears and worries are on ferguson's madness with the ref which will expose everyother team playing against man u now to the mercy of the ref as most of the refs are afraid of the terrorist knight(fergie).
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by kazman7(m): 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2009
keep rejoicing,in the last 4 matches between chelsea and manchester united,chelsea has been able to record their first win albeit in a non-competitive match,, i can understand why you have course to rejoice & celebrate grin,gather money go call pasumap-square & 2face,dance,dance,dance until your chicken legs can no longer carry you grin grin grin grin grin grin,i laugh in calabar dialect,, up chepeee
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by kazman7(m): 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2009
i have just been rightly wrongly informed by chickenlicken!oops,chickenclips now that UEFA,the european football governing body will start using the community shield in calculating co-efficients to rate teams in europe,this new policy will take effect as from 1st of january 3009
Re: Fa Community Shield : Chelsea (2)4 Vs Man Utd (2) 1 on Pens by chidichris(m): 9:23am On Aug 15, 2009
kazman21,
why are u this bitter? a match that saw chelsea took home a tray pan is not competitive according to u yet fergie was foaming and yelling at the ref as if hell was let loose.
even if it is 1 win in 200 matches, all i know is that history starts a day.
for us to slap man u that day is one of the best things that has happened to me in the last 20 days at least.
my dear, i suggest you learn to live by that result.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aston Villa Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 15th December 2013 / Liverpool Vs Arsenal [1 - 2] On Sunday 13th Dec / Manchester United Vs Everton (2 - 0) On 10th February 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.