Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Blind Graduate Wants To Sell His Kidney To Further His Education (photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Blind Graduate Wants To Sell His Kidney To Further His Education (photo) (35645 Views)

South African Law Graduate & His Great Grandmum Who Sponsored His Education / If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) / What A 9-year Old High School Graduate Wants To Study Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blind Graduate Wants To Sell His Kidney To Further His Education (photo) by opisco98(f): 9:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
It is well with ur soul
Re: Blind Graduate Wants To Sell His Kidney To Further His Education (photo) by SAEJO: 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
I Want to sell mine too, any buyer out there?
Re: Blind Graduate Wants To Sell His Kidney To Further His Education (photo) by SAEJO: 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
I Want to sell mine too, any buyer out there?
Re: Blind Graduate Wants To Sell His Kidney To Further His Education (photo) by Sirmuel1(m): 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
Please how do I sell mine? I don't even need it.
Re: Blind Graduate Wants To Sell His Kidney To Further His Education (photo) by Idris222: 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
Hmmmmmm don't try it god go help u amen
Re: Blind Graduate Wants To Sell His Kidney To Further His Education (photo) by Barigaboy(m): 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
This is a serious situation. Please don't sell your kidney for anything. U have made some wonderful point that shows your seal for education but what I want u to know is that d same way those useless influential people turns u down is dsame jobs turns people down now. We shouldn't see high level of education as d high level of money. If u finally sell one of your kidney n another challenge appears during your masters my broda what will u sell from your body again. I see d person selling one of his kidney as someone who is selling one of his life. Their r reasons y God gave u somethings 2 in d part of d body without collecting cash but for your own enjoyment. Please do not sell God will prove himself to u soon. That's my believe
Re: Blind Graduate Wants To Sell His Kidney To Further His Education (photo) by mrbash6113(m): 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
this is foolish!!!! masters certificate that he can't take to heaven....buhari will probe you

1 Like

Re: Blind Graduate Wants To Sell His Kidney To Further His Education (photo) by Babyphinas(f): 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
What a pathetic story
Re: Blind Graduate Wants To Sell His Kidney To Further His Education (photo) by Greenback: 10:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
So so sad...the gud Lord shall raise ppl for u,IJN.
Re: Blind Graduate Wants To Sell His Kidney To Further His Education (photo) by shehuolayinka(m): 10:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
Though I feel for him. But this guy ain't selling any kidney of his, but using the story to tell people he needs money.
Re: Blind Graduate Wants To Sell His Kidney To Further His Education (photo) by macaranta(m): 11:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
grayht:
Really.. U are blind and wants to sell kidney as well?
Gosh....

Could it be from the village?
Re: Blind Graduate Wants To Sell His Kidney To Further His Education (photo) by dexla(f): 11:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
unfortunately he can't even read your posts. Lagos State has absorbed so many people with special needs. His state should be able to do something for him too.
Re: Blind Graduate Wants To Sell His Kidney To Further His Education (photo) by sammychimex(m): 11:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
Does he think a masters degree would help. He should be talking about setting something up I believe he's a book worm. If he likes let him not be realistic na em own cup of tea
Re: Blind Graduate Wants To Sell His Kidney To Further His Education (photo) by packagerz: 11:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
Wheather you r muslim or xtian,don't sell your kidney,my God will lead you cos he created you and he know all you are going tru...pls relax..God of prohet T B J...will locate you..u can stary with a lil work...remember dat its only in africa dat we celebrate certificate..but western world celebrate discovery..sit down to think instead of doing wahala...all will be fine bro..I love u but God love most.
Re: Blind Graduate Wants To Sell His Kidney To Further His Education (photo) by objoftheworld: 11:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
So touching.... Pls tell him to call m on this line 07055424558...no representative pls..
Re: Blind Graduate Wants To Sell His Kidney To Further His Education (photo) by dgysoft(m): 12:18am On Apr 25, 2016
Sell ur liver and invest it into biz rather master BC the last time I checked Hw many visibled Nigeria master degree holder we have one of my liver malfunctioned
Re: Blind Graduate Wants To Sell His Kidney To Further His Education (photo) by Hafizufizy: 1:08am On Apr 25, 2016
beGOOD4aba:
na buhari cause am
abi na
Re: Blind Graduate Wants To Sell His Kidney To Further His Education (photo) by princeFAD: 1:40am On Apr 25, 2016
His blindness is not permanent. Glacoma is curable through operation. Anyone who knows him should tell him pls to go to brekete family. They have collaborated with NGO on glacoma stuff
Re: Blind Graduate Wants To Sell His Kidney To Further His Education (photo) by RexTramadol1: 4:55am On Apr 25, 2016
OLX! Sell it
Re: Blind Graduate Wants To Sell His Kidney To Further His Education (photo) by Gboliwe: 5:07am On Apr 25, 2016
Nairaland and its management find it very easy to promote this kind of story but when it involves a Nairaland user, they turn a blind eye. Why is this so?
Re: Blind Graduate Wants To Sell His Kidney To Further His Education (photo) by marxweller247: 5:12am On Apr 25, 2016
Daniel058:
I THINK YOU ARE MAKING ALL WRONG DECISIONS, you are supposed to be begging for money to start business , then get married to a loyal chic who will take good care of your soul and body.. I think you are being a burden upon yourself.. Well people threaten to kill themselves if their problem isn't solved but I this one is like insult to your Parents and siblings you are planning to make money so u be able to help
Habaa ! ! , Bross how u go dey suggest begging 4 d guy, He needs our support
Re: Blind Graduate Wants To Sell His Kidney To Further His Education (photo) by Mattew690(m): 5:33am On Apr 25, 2016
You will us what you have to get what you want

No time
Re: Blind Graduate Wants To Sell His Kidney To Further His Education (photo) by calcal: 5:34am On Apr 25, 2016
the problem is that we don't have functional institutions in this country.
Re: Blind Graduate Wants To Sell His Kidney To Further His Education (photo) by TheEvilPriest(m): 6:35am On Apr 25, 2016
Poverty
Re: Blind Graduate Wants To Sell His Kidney To Further His Education (photo) by gbagyiza: 6:39am On Apr 25, 2016
jtjohn:
why can't our government provide jobs for this kind of people.......All dey know is how to embezzle and transfer the money abroad....

My friend we hv not yet gotten a government in this country..is a pity that d so called government officials does not care abt anybody.listened 2 what he said abt his effort 2 reach 2 some of dis people representing us.Everything that has beginning will definitely has an end.
Re: Blind Graduate Wants To Sell His Kidney To Further His Education (photo) by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 25, 2016
Selling your kidney is not the way out...thank God you are a graduate. The truth remains that you cant be guaranteed a job in present day nigeria and also considering you condition... There are a whole lot of things you can do with your voice, there are also a whole lot of services you can apprentice and be your own boss. The question is 'what problem do i need to solve?'...may God help you as you discover your potentials and talent.
Re: Blind Graduate Wants To Sell His Kidney To Further His Education (photo) by Olugbenga16(m): 9:04am On Apr 25, 2016
Re: Blind Graduate Wants To Sell His Kidney To Further His Education (photo) by Heineken(m): 9:09am On Apr 25, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Selling your kidney to pursue your Masters degree might not solve your problem, you are currently challenged with sight issues, you need a job or probably some kind of support from relevant governmental agencies , besides, how l wish some of the looted billions in the hands of our wicked politicians been recovered by the EFCC will be used to set up charity/ NGO's to cater for needs like yours, so sad for your condition, poverty is indeed a bastard sad
you're correct.. Poverty is bad bro
Re: Blind Graduate Wants To Sell His Kidney To Further His Education (photo) by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 25, 2016
joedave:
The Mighty One that see to the needs of the orphans, destitutes, the poor, will see to your needs. A quick succour will come before you ever have to sell your kidney.
Amen.
Re: Blind Graduate Wants To Sell His Kidney To Further His Education (photo) by deesad2002: 10:12am On Apr 25, 2016
Can someone provide me his contact please? I would like to help out
Re: Blind Graduate Wants To Sell His Kidney To Further His Education (photo) by mathew9999(m): 10:34am On Apr 25, 2016
no word but truth be told dis man lack understanding

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana / 2015/2016 NOV/DEC WAEC,NECO/NABTEB GCE Forms Are Out / Photos Of Students Fleeing Schools In Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Over Vaccination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.