Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,633 members, 7,813,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

I'm Looking For The Title And Name Of Artist Of A Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I'm Looking For The Title And Name Of Artist Of A Song (867 Views)

Please Who Can Remember The Title And Who Sang This Song... .plsssss / HELP: I Need A Song But I Don't Know The Title And The Singer / Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Looking For The Title And Name Of Artist Of A Song by hungryboy(m): 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ok, i just heard this song on the radio, And it goes like this, 'I see you looking at me' And the chorus is something like this bami mi jowa, That's just the path i could grasp.
It's by a female artist with a very captivating voice,
Please anybody were sabi the name of artist and song title make e help me

(1) (Reply)

Download Music : "Kama Kama" By A Nairalander / Boobs Queen, Cossy Orjiakor’s Sexy Video Causes Commotion Online (watch Video) / Phyno – Pino Pino (prod. Benjamz)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.