Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Man Chained His Son For 2 Months In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Chained His Son For 2 Months In Lagos (21741 Views)

Man Sells His Two Kids, Landlord’s Son For N310,000 (photo) / Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State / Photo Of The Man That Chained His Son For 2 Months In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Chained His Son For 2 Months In Lagos by SPG4U(m): 10:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ok
Re: Man Chained His Son For 2 Months In Lagos by Missmossy(f): 10:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
Sounds scary,such a terrible man.
Re: Man Chained His Son For 2 Months In Lagos by Missmossy(f): 10:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
Sounds scary,such a terrible father.
Re: Man Chained His Son For 2 Months In Lagos by Gkemz: 11:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
At 35, Could it be he was under a spell or that he's mentally challenged. At such age should be someone's father living with his family. This sounds so weird. The father should be interrogated very well. Perhaps he's keeping him for ritual purpose.
Re: Man Chained His Son For 2 Months In Lagos by macaranta(m): 11:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
Hmm...what kinda mumu adult is that ?
Re: Man Chained His Son For 2 Months In Lagos by excomarow(m): 11:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
SolutionsGuy:
No graphic photos?

E wan make me no wan believe the story,

But come oooo

That man WICKED oooo
Re: Man Chained His Son For 2 Months In Lagos by opineflu(m): 11:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
Totally absurd
Was he sick??
Or kolo,jaz,e.t,c
Re: Man Chained His Son For 2 Months In Lagos by FILEBE(m): 11:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
What kind of news is this? The police arrested the man and didn't find it wise to interrogate him as to why he did that to his son? Which kain Journalist be dis?
Re: Man Chained His Son For 2 Months In Lagos by Cityguy: 12:03am On Apr 25, 2016
Lots of homes have this Na. The guy could have been suffering mental illness and the family couldn't afford hospital treatment. People are suffering honestly. Some don't even know where the next meal is coming from and treatments don't come cheap. Until we have the details, might be very difficult to say why the father chained him but lots of not happens around us everyday.

1 Like

Re: Man Chained His Son For 2 Months In Lagos by andysnoopy(m): 12:22am On Apr 25, 2016
I no kuku read, I just relax dedey read commentcomments.

Re: Man Chained His Son For 2 Months In Lagos by Lordbinsmar: 12:37am On Apr 25, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
Damn shame.

A whole 35 year old man. Except the guy was sick or incapacitated in some way. That's the only way his old pops would have been able to do that. Looks straight outta horror movie.

FTC again. I'm tired of myself!
Juju on point.
Re: Man Chained His Son For 2 Months In Lagos by IkembaCMD(m): 2:09am On Apr 25, 2016
Na wa ooo
Re: Man Chained His Son For 2 Months In Lagos by mekonglobal(m): 4:52am On Apr 25, 2016
Hw was he able to be feeding himself Or was he also starving him of food? I think dis is the right time to say.......

ENDTIME FATHER!
Re: Man Chained His Son For 2 Months In Lagos by splmosixx(m): 5:19am On Apr 25, 2016
where is the pishure of the degenerating hand...?

afdonbilivit
Re: Man Chained His Son For 2 Months In Lagos by Nobody: 5:57am On Apr 25, 2016
olokeded:

The police in Lagos state, western Nigeria, have arrested a man for keeping his son, a 35 year-old adult in captivity and chaining him inside a room for two months.

The man identified as Akanbi Lawal was arrested for interrogation for after police learnt he chained his son, Yusuf, to a room for two months.

The incident happened at lfekoya street, Papa Ashafa Agege in Lagos where the man and his son reside.

According to the police, Yusuf’s friend came to the station to report that Yusuf’s father chained Yusuf to a room and that the chain had gotten his two wrists degenerating because he has been chained for almost two months.

Following the report, the police operatives from Dopemu division moved in and rescued the victim and brought him to the station.

The police also removed the chain from his hands and rushed him to General hospital Oke Odo where he is now receiving treatment.

His father was arrested kept under police custody for interrogation and further investigation.

The police public Relations officer, PPRO, SP Dolapo badmos confirmed the incident.

She said the police have commenced investigation into what led to such maltreatment as the victim is an adult.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/04/man-chained-his-son-for-2-months-in.html

that name tho...
Re: Man Chained His Son For 2 Months In Lagos by bcardastro: 6:15am On Apr 25, 2016
why I like the Yoruba's,they respect their parents to a point of torture n death, I guess Abraham was a Yoruba man too that's why Isaac gladly followed him to a slaughther house(lol)
let's imagine

breaking news!!! inu-emeka was chained for 30minutes in his room
or
Osajie was locked up in his room by Hus father for 1hour?
Re: Man Chained His Son For 2 Months In Lagos by KanwuliaExtra: 6:27am On Apr 25, 2016
Tribal tinz! grin
Some areas in Nigeria still love the "interior stateroom" of the AMISTAD I swear!

Welcome to THE BAD BADAGRY BOROUGH! cheesy
Re: Man Chained His Son For 2 Months In Lagos by TheEvilPriest(m): 6:32am On Apr 25, 2016
Shameless man angry
Re: Man Chained His Son For 2 Months In Lagos by Ivet(m): 6:34am On Apr 25, 2016
We know them nah.
Re: Man Chained His Son For 2 Months In Lagos by amtaken(f): 6:50am On Apr 25, 2016
olokeded:

The police in Lagos state, western Nigeria, have arrested a man for keeping his son, a 35 year-old adult in captivity and chaining him inside a room for two months.

The man identified as Akanbi Lawal was arrested for interrogation for after police learnt he chained his son, Yusuf, to a room for two months.

The incident happened at lfekoya street, Papa Ashafa Agege in Lagos where the man and his son reside.

According to the police, Yusuf’s friend came to the station to report that Yusuf’s father chained Yusuf to a room and that the chain had gotten his two wrists degenerating because he has been chained for almost two months.

Following the report, the police operatives from Dopemu division moved in and rescued the victim and brought him to the station.

The police also removed the chain from his hands and rushed him to General hospital Oke Odo where he is now receiving treatment.

His father was arrested kept under police custody for interrogation and further investigation.

The police public Relations officer, PPRO, SP Dolapo badmos confirmed the incident.

She said the police have commenced investigation into what led to such maltreatment as the victim is an adult.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/04/man-chained-his-son-for-2-months-in.html

Whether the victim is an adult or not, nobody has the right to kidnap/abduct/enslave another, even if he/she is your own child.
Re: Man Chained His Son For 2 Months In Lagos by Kherry: 7:13am On Apr 25, 2016
It full moon,I think d father is tryn to stop him frm turnin compeletely to werewolf..............

Endtime father.................
Re: Man Chained His Son For 2 Months In Lagos by olamixx(m): 7:58am On Apr 25, 2016
the man has his reasons, the guy might be a drug addict
Re: Man Chained His Son For 2 Months In Lagos by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 25, 2016
Chains don't change hands now, abi?
Re: Man Chained His Son For 2 Months In Lagos by samlex21(m): 8:30am On Apr 25, 2016
Even JANGO was not chained dis long.
Re: Man Chained His Son For 2 Months In Lagos by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 25, 2016
I believe there must have been a reason behind the father's action. He can't just chain his son for nothing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

OPC Member Uses Fish, Native Bird And Other Items For Protection Ritual. Photos / 85 Year-old Community Leader Beheaded In Benin / Police Rescue Missing AJU Student, Arrest Kidnappers In Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.