Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Woman Baths Step-son With Hot Water, Victim Machetes Son In Reprisal (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Baths Step-son With Hot Water, Victim Machetes Son In Reprisal (pic) (37547 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Go On Reprisal Attack In Nasarawa, Kill Many (Graphic) / Ekiti Land Dispute: Man Beheaded In Reprisal Attack / 3 Nigerian Robbed A Supermarket In Dubai With Machetes: CCTV Footage Shows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Baths Step-son With Hot Water, Victim Machetes Son In Reprisal (pic) by nbright: 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
omonnakoda:
And how do you think we got to 5 billion on this planet
What has this got to do with the population of earth?

BTW, we are 7. 7 billion human on earth not 5 billion
Re: Woman Baths Step-son With Hot Water, Victim Machetes Son In Reprisal (pic) by JOYOSITA(f): 9:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
All I can say is hmmmmmm
Re: Woman Baths Step-son With Hot Water, Victim Machetes Son In Reprisal (pic) by donbenedict(m): 9:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
Re: Woman Baths Step-son With Hot Water, Victim Machetes Son In Reprisal (pic) by omonnakoda: 9:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
nbright:
What has this got to do with the population of earth?

BTW, we are 7. 7 billion human on earth not 5 billion
It was 5 billion the last time I counted
Re: Woman Baths Step-son With Hot Water, Victim Machetes Son In Reprisal (pic) by eminikansoso(m): 9:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
midolian:
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind -Mahatma gandi

But then..Below is what Muhammed Ali has to say:

"I’m a fighter. I believe in the eye-for-an-eye business. I’m no cheek turner. I got no respect for a man who won’t hit back. You kill my dog, you better hide your cat"

Click quote for Ali...Click report for Mahatma Gandi grin
Ewu Hausa, How far grin
Re: Woman Baths Step-son With Hot Water, Victim Machetes Son In Reprisal (pic) by cassidy1996(m): 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
midolian:

"I’m a fighter. I believe in the eye-for-an-eye business. I’m no cheek turner. I got no respect for a man who won’t hit back. You kill my dog, you better hide your cat"

i will go for Mahatma gandi
my main man

1 Like

Re: Woman Baths Step-son With Hot Water, Victim Machetes Son In Reprisal (pic) by asdfjklhaha(f): 10:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
donbenedict:
babe
Guy
Re: Woman Baths Step-son With Hot Water, Victim Machetes Son In Reprisal (pic) by donbenedict(m): 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
asdfjklhaha:

Guy
hw u dey
Re: Woman Baths Step-son With Hot Water, Victim Machetes Son In Reprisal (pic) by asdfjklhaha(f): 10:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
donbenedict:
hw u dey
Fine, we thank God. And u?
Re: Woman Baths Step-son With Hot Water, Victim Machetes Son In Reprisal (pic) by donbenedict(m): 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
asdfjklhaha:

Fine, we thank God. And u?
cool.. u base south?
Re: Woman Baths Step-son With Hot Water, Victim Machetes Son In Reprisal (pic) by asdfjklhaha(f): 10:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
donbenedict:
cool.. u base south?
Yup SW/SE. I school in the SE but base in the SW
Re: Woman Baths Step-son With Hot Water, Victim Machetes Son In Reprisal (pic) by donbenedict(m): 10:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
asdfjklhaha:

Yup SW/SE. I school in the SE but base in the SW
been to south south befor?
Re: Woman Baths Step-son With Hot Water, Victim Machetes Son In Reprisal (pic) by asdfjklhaha(f): 10:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
donbenedict:
been to south south befor?
Nope
Re: Woman Baths Step-son With Hot Water, Victim Machetes Son In Reprisal (pic) by donbenedict(m): 10:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
asdfjklhaha:

Nope
aii
Re: Woman Baths Step-son With Hot Water, Victim Machetes Son In Reprisal (pic) by christabell18(f): 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
it's complicated
Re: Woman Baths Step-son With Hot Water, Victim Machetes Son In Reprisal (pic) by armadeo(m): 11:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
EmmaOgbu:
Nooo

This picture always make me lol. It has to be the best pic capturing an event last year.

Jeez. The guy fall hand and leg. Lol.
Re: Woman Baths Step-son With Hot Water, Victim Machetes Son In Reprisal (pic) by macaranta(m): 11:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
Techno N6? Smh for the family.
Re: Woman Baths Step-son With Hot Water, Victim Machetes Son In Reprisal (pic) by focus7: 11:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
People from SE ehn!
Re: Woman Baths Step-son With Hot Water, Victim Machetes Son In Reprisal (pic) by excomarow(m): 12:05am On Apr 25, 2016
durels101:
See as the woman condemn this boy face....

You dey dia abi your phone dey show u as u dey readam?
Re: Woman Baths Step-son With Hot Water, Victim Machetes Son In Reprisal (pic) by UjSizzle(f): 12:21am On Apr 25, 2016
Who edited this rubbish report?
Re: Woman Baths Step-son With Hot Water, Victim Machetes Son In Reprisal (pic) by Reference(m): 1:33am On Apr 25, 2016
Wack post(er), wack reportage, wack incident, wack family....and to think we are dumping the dollar for the Chinese Yuan....get set for more wackiness.
Re: Woman Baths Step-son With Hot Water, Victim Machetes Son In Reprisal (pic) by banmee(m): 1:54am On Apr 25, 2016
nbright:
I detest anything step son, step mom, half brother, etc. If a wife dies or divorces a man, he shouldn't marry another woman. There are many older single ladies out there, just pick one and continue your life, no need for marriage

Sometimes i wonder how you all think. Out of all this, all most of you can say is, "i will never have a step son". I wonder how God wired the brains of Nigerians. What you should have been saying is it is wrong to take the law into your hands. It does not matter if you have ten step sons. If the stepsons/wife have/had a law abiding mentality nothing like this would happen. This is the reason why the jungle justice mentality needs to to be wiped out of the psyche of the average Nigerian. Nigerians are no better than animals. I could replace a good portion of Nigerians with rabid dogs and no one would notice the difference.
Re: Woman Baths Step-son With Hot Water, Victim Machetes Son In Reprisal (pic) by gbajeboy: 5:00am On Apr 25, 2016
undecided
midolian:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Baths Step-son With Hot Water, Victim Machetes Son In Reprisal (pic) by lakamua: 5:15am On Apr 25, 2016
ijustdey:
all these polygamous families and their issues...

that's why I can't marry more than one woman.... because the trouble a woman will give you is enough to last you your lifetime talkless of adding another one to it
u want women to clap 4 u. I knw ur type
Re: Woman Baths Step-son With Hot Water, Victim Machetes Son In Reprisal (pic) by Charles4075(m): 7:47am On Apr 25, 2016
I believe P-square is the cause of this.. Don't ask me why ohhh
Re: Woman Baths Step-son With Hot Water, Victim Machetes Son In Reprisal (pic) by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 25, 2016
what more can I say, people from polygamous homes can relate,little misunderstandings are always escalated because sides must be taken
Re: Woman Baths Step-son With Hot Water, Victim Machetes Son In Reprisal (pic) by shakrullah(m): 12:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
ijustdey:
all these polygamous families and their issues...

that's why I can't marry more than one woman.... because the trouble a woman will give you is enough to last you your lifetime talkless of adding another one to it
And who told u that a house of one wife don't encounter worst problems. it just depends on d man and d situation in d home
Re: Woman Baths Step-son With Hot Water, Victim Machetes Son In Reprisal (pic) by nbright: 7:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
omonnakoda:
It was 5 billion the last time I counted
You counted?
Re: Woman Baths Step-son With Hot Water, Victim Machetes Son In Reprisal (pic) by omonnakoda: 7:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
nbright:
You counted?
Every single person

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baba Magit Mallo Shillim Village Head Who Refused To Run From Fulani Herdsmen / Two Young Men Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Anambra (disturbing Photos) / Man Beats His 10-year-old Son To Death In Ogun State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.