Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

How China Scammed Nigeria While Buhari Was Looking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How China Scammed Nigeria While Buhari Was Looking (572 Views)

Breaking News...Governor Lobbied For Vice President Post While Buhari Was Away / Like Ethiopia, Like Nigeria: How China Helped Ethiopia Economy. / See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How China Scammed Nigeria While Buhari Was Looking by rowels: 8:37pm On Apr 24, 2016
Some Nigerians are jubilating over a $2b loan from China and the so nocknamed the Yuan trading deal. China wants to lend us 2 billion dollars, but they want to give us in Yuan and not the dollar itself.

I don’t blame Chinese leaders for trying to scam us, I blame our leaders for not being smart enough. What do you expect when you have political hacks negotiating on behalf of Nigeria against smart professionals from China? I was thinking Nigeria political leaders will do research about Chinese lobbyists in Washington and understand the interest they are protecting before believing in this Chinese version of Trojan horse called the Yuan Trading deal.

Read more at: http://www.onlinebasedmarketing.com/how-china-scammed-nigeria-while-buhari-was-looking/
Re: How China Scammed Nigeria While Buhari Was Looking by DaBullIT(m): 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
It was a deal , not a loan

Stop wailing
Re: How China Scammed Nigeria While Buhari Was Looking by Pidggin(f): 10:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
There is no loan whatsoever, the deal doesn't make sense

(1) (Reply)

Pres. Buhari Congratulates British/ Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua / Clear Sambisa And Relocate Fulani Herdsmen There – Group Tells Buhari / Aya-Kugbo-Nyanya Dreadlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.