Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

My Manager Wants To Have An Affair With Me - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Manager Wants To Have An Affair With Me (4124 Views)

My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague / Love Affair In The Workplace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Manager Wants To Have An Affair With Me by JOHNLAW(m): 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2007
Friend
Your boss remains ur superior as long as u're still working under him. i always advice my friends to be wise about such issues.i'm not saying u should go out with him o,all i'm saying is this: u know him so well, u know when he's happy and when he's not so meet him in when he's in his good moods and talk to him like a daughter. if it means u cry, do it but make sure u pray about it and also ensure that u have enough reason(s) to prove ur objection to his proposal. if u dont have reasons, think of some minimum of 5 and express urself. i know that when u do this at the rigth time amd with the right reasons, he'll reason with yoiu.
CLUES:
1. maybe the way u dress turns him on= watch it and address ur dress code
2. The way u talk=minimize it
3. the way u play with him(he touches u on the buttocks e.t.c)=stop it
4. he calls/sends u sms=change ur line
i wish u goodluck!
Re: My Manager Wants To Have An Affair With Me by jaybaby(f): 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2007
If He is Loaded

DATE HIM lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Manager Wants To Have An Affair With Me by ronnieslimz(f): 6:44pm On Apr 19, 2007
jay, u dun start. . abi??
Re: My Manager Wants To Have An Affair With Me by jaybaby(f): 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2007
Ronnie Sweetie? Wetin she do Now?
Re: My Manager Wants To Have An Affair With Me by ronnieslimz(f): 4:26pm On Apr 30, 2007
u is funnies grin grin
Re: My Manager Wants To Have An Affair With Me by jaybaby(f): 4:47pm On Apr 30, 2007
She is alwayz FUNNIES grin grin grin
Re: My Manager Wants To Have An Affair With Me by SLImbones(m): 1:39am On May 03, 2007
So Simple, You really need the job, right?? Go out with the guy and even earn more than what you get on your paycheck, I am sure you still have your own guy somewhere, Just answer the man JOOO, HAHA

SLIM
Re: My Manager Wants To Have An Affair With Me by jaybaby(f): 12:11pm On May 03, 2007
Abi oo My Brother True Talk--She will even earn more MONEY grin grin grin
Re: My Manager Wants To Have An Affair With Me by juogar(f): 6:00pm On May 31, 2007
i thanks the general member of nairaland forum for their contribution ,i don't just kept quite it just that i have not been around for a long time now, am so sorry am pledging
Re: My Manager Wants To Have An Affair With Me by ronnieslimz(f): 1:28pm On Jun 01, 2007
show!!! shocked shocked
Re: My Manager Wants To Have An Affair With Me by kachux80(f): 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2007
HAD THE SAME EXPERIENCE IT WASNT FUNNY, HAD TO QUIT CAUSE I COULDNT GIVE IN TO HIS "TOASTINGS", I WOULD HAVE USED ONE OF THE ADVISE GIVEN BUT UNFORTUNATELY THE MANS WIFE RESIDES IN BENIN, ANYWAY AM HOPING FOR BETTER THINGS TO COME.
TO ALL LADIES "IF YOU CANT GIVE IN ,CHECK OUT".
Re: My Manager Wants To Have An Affair With Me by quanta: 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2007
you did not call him the Chairman or MD of your company,so i guess he has superiors, carefully select one of his superiors preferably a woman in the hierarchy of the company and discuss the matter with.if your company has a HR unit pls put it in writting and deal with it once and for all.since he isn't the human entity with the final say in that company, then leaving your job isn't an option. deal with this situation squarely, if you keep dilly-dallying, you will either cave in or quit your job for an idiot you could have easily caged. please face it, you are woman enough.
Re: My Manager Wants To Have An Affair With Me by profgodson: 5:55pm On Jun 07, 2007
MY RESPONSE IS SIMPLE.ARE U SO SURE THAT U DO NOT ENTICE THE MAN WITH WHAT U WEAR TO OFFICE AND NOW U HAVE COME OUT TO CRY WOLF

I AM EMPLOYER AND I HAVE LADIES IN MY OFFICE BUT THERE IS A CODE OF DRESSING.NO SKIMPY OR MINIS,SHOW BELLE. U LADIES KNOE BETTER

WE MANAGERS SUFFER A LOT , BOTH EMOTINAL AND SEXUAL HARRASSNENT FROM U DAUGHTERS OF EVE

IT IS A WELL KNOW FACT THAT MEN AT ALL AGE ARE AROUSED WITH WHAT THEY SEE

SO CHECK UR SELF OOOOOOOOOOO.IF U ARE JUSTIFIED LEAVE THE REST TO GOD

I REST MY CASE
Re: My Manager Wants To Have An Affair With Me by jackal4eve: 5:09pm On Jun 12, 2007
sleep with the dude thats job security grin
Re: My Manager Wants To Have An Affair With Me by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 12, 2008
k
Re: My Manager Wants To Have An Affair With Me by meblin: 10:47am On Jan 02, 2009
juoga, my advise is .
if you are religion influenced, every religion has code for this situation.
if you are not, then contrast between loosing your job and doing some sacrifice to keep it, life is all about sacrifice . we sacrifice onething for another to our best interest. Many people in high position today gone through a similar condition too, your situation is like when a kid was giving a big portion of meat he will ask, who you ask me to give the meat the kid asked. i have gone through many respond ideas about audio tape or camera, i deemed them ok too, but note that its only people with a special quality can stand it out comes, perharps you are not strong enough to dance some thugs rhythms and lyrics.
Re: My Manager Wants To Have An Affair With Me by malaria(f): 2:25pm On May 15, 2011
Mtchew.are u d only girl n ur office.give him ur answas accordin 2 ur hart desires.simply yes or no n a polite manner is nt gonna kill u.miss planet,who kias abt ur extra curricula activites.wetin concern us wit ur love lyf.
Re: My Manager Wants To Have An Affair With Me by haydesh: 10:37pm On May 15, 2011
@Poster,

@ima1
if you are in USA fight for your right, you should sue for sexual harrassment in the workplace and you could get paid for it too hun. i dunno about naija.

If you're in South Africa, you might get away with automatically unfair dismissal and pocket up to 24mths salary (CTC)

However, since you are in NGN with its outdated labour law, (see Labour related forum) you might want to carefully consider the postings from the following (as a number of advices here will assist you) - cletusia, sammyjl, JOHNLAW, quanta, profgodson 

It is well.
For our light afliction is nothin compare to the exceeding weight of glory ,

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Handle Work Stress In Nigeria / How Can I Download Movies With My Tecno T430 Phone / ‘government Must Intervene To Resolve Job Loss In Banking Industry’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.