Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

When "Bae" No Longer Trusts You (hilarious) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When "Bae" No Longer Trusts You (hilarious) (3194 Views)

When Bae Wants Money , Guys Pls Beware Of Their New Plan / When Bae Needs Her Hair Done / [funny Pix] When Bae Allows You To Touch It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When "Bae" No Longer Trusts You (hilarious) by kinzation(m): 9:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
This is what happens when she doesn't trust you or when you tell lies too much..
Ladies ehn!!

1 Share

Re: When "Bae" No Longer Trusts You (hilarious) by kinzation(m): 9:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
Lool grin
Re: When "Bae" No Longer Trusts You (hilarious) by Aubrey1(m): 9:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
gals wit chicken sense

2 Likes

Re: When "Bae" No Longer Trusts You (hilarious) by myfantasies(f): 9:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
Dis reminds me of my course mate

Her bf asked her where she was she said she was at home

Nd he asked her to snap a pics with knorr cube

Wen she showed us d pics we couldn't stop laughing

3 Likes

Re: When "Bae" No Longer Trusts You (hilarious) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
Laff wan scatter my left auricle... Some bae and their foolishness are like.....

1 Like

Re: When "Bae" No Longer Trusts You (hilarious) by henrygale(m): 10:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: When "Bae" No Longer Trusts You (hilarious) by kinzation(m): 11:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
Lolz.. Maybe the babe has once told him lies..
myfantasies:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When "Bae" No Longer Trusts You (hilarious) by myfantasies(f): 11:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
kinzation:
Lolz.. Maybe the babe has once told him lies..
I don't blame him tho

Dat my friend is very hot

2 Likes

Re: When "Bae" No Longer Trusts You (hilarious) by codephela(m): 2:29am On Apr 25, 2016
myfantasies:
Lwkmd...that guy is mental!
Re: When "Bae" No Longer Trusts You (hilarious) by kinzation(m): 7:37am On Apr 25, 2016
myfantasies:
I don't blame him tho

wow... I like hot girls smiley
Re: When "Bae" No Longer Trusts You (hilarious) by Qualer: 11:02am On Apr 25, 2016
myfantasies:
I don't blame him tho

hotter than you cool

Re: When "Bae" No Longer Trusts You (hilarious) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
Seriously grin grin
Re: When "Bae" No Longer Trusts You (hilarious) by myfantasies(f): 10:45am On Apr 26, 2016
Qualer:

hotter than you cool
I don't understand dis ur disappearing act
Re: When "Bae" No Longer Trusts You (hilarious) by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 31, 2019
This work blew my mind. grin

(1) (Reply)

Start Ur Comment With The Last Word Of The Person Above U....funny Tinz Pls! / 7 Useless Parts Of The Male Body. Not Funny / Funny And Crazy Usernames On Nairaland That You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.