Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Photos: Actress Foluke Daramola Meets Ooni Of Ife And His Olori - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Actress Foluke Daramola Meets Ooni Of Ife And His Olori (970 Views)

E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos / Fans Bombarded Halima Abubakar With Their Penis Photos, Actress Cries Out / Moji Olaiya Meets Ooni Of Ogunwusi At His Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Actress Foluke Daramola Meets Ooni Of Ife And His Olori by yusaze: 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
Nollywood actress, Foluke Daramola-Salako was in Ife this weekend and met with the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Babatunde Ogunwusi,Ojaja II and his beautiful Olori Wuraola.

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/actress-foluke-daramola-meets-ooni-of-ife-and-olori.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, missyb3

Re: Photos: Actress Foluke Daramola Meets Ooni Of Ife And His Olori by yusaze: 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos: Actress Foluke Daramola Meets Ooni Of Ife And His Olori by MrFairplay4ume(m): 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
Celebrity Oba.. I think he should stay off from public glare for sometimes Oba is respected person that people should always be eagr to meet because of his wisdom. My opinion.
Re: Photos: Actress Foluke Daramola Meets Ooni Of Ife And His Olori by MrFairplay4ume(m): 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
Celebrity Oba.. I think he should stay off from public glare for sometimes Oba is a respected person that people should always be eager to meet because of his wealth of wisdom. My opinion.
Re: Photos: Actress Foluke Daramola Meets Ooni Of Ife And His Olori by dangotesmummy: 11:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
Why is ogunwusi standing like he's uncomfortable around foluke. undecided

Meanwhile all this Yoruba actresses famzing the ooni sef.their own is becoming too much abi them want take style thief wetin wura dey chop for inside royal bed tongue grin
Re: Photos: Actress Foluke Daramola Meets Ooni Of Ife And His Olori by dangotesmummy: 11:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
MrFairplay4ume:
Celebrity Oba.. I think he should stay off from public glare for sometimes Oba is a respected person that people should always be eager to meet because of his wealth of wisdom. My opinion.
he's a young ooni na and besides na people they follow am snap picture not like he's the one doing notice me so cool down cheesy
Re: Photos: Actress Foluke Daramola Meets Ooni Of Ife And His Olori by winniz: 11:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
She's a Yoruba actress not a Nollywood actress undecided cos most of this people are not known outside nairaland.
Re: Photos: Actress Foluke Daramola Meets Ooni Of Ife And His Olori by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 25, 2016
ishhhhh .....she try
Re: Photos: Actress Foluke Daramola Meets Ooni Of Ife And His Olori by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 25, 2016
winniz:
She's a Yoruba actress not a Nollywood actress undecided cos most of this people are not known outside nairaland.

she is a nollywood actress because she is a nigerian and she acts both english and yoruba movies. stop being silly and tribalistic.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Tiwa Savage Was Packaged For Mockery. Must Read / Burna Boy And Producer Fight Over Alleged Debt / Check Out This Photos Of Actor Peter Edochie And Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.