Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Doyin Okupe: No Politician Alive Can Stand Buhari’s Popularity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe: No Politician Alive Can Stand Buhari’s Popularity (18780 Views)

Benue Massacre: Doyin Okupe Provides Shocking Revelations / Clinton Lost Because She Wanted To Edit The Holy Bible – Doyin Okupe / Why I Wanted Wike Out Of Rivers –doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe: No Politician Alive Can Stand Buhari’s Popularity by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 10:29am On Apr 25, 2016
Honestly i don't know the essence of this post. For crying out loud he's the president of Nigeria(Giants of Africa) who do you expect to be more popular than him, atiku abi aliko?
It's just like saying a year ago Jonathan was the most popular person from the South South.
Its freaking obvious!!
Re: Doyin Okupe: No Politician Alive Can Stand Buhari’s Popularity by Goke7: 10:32am On Apr 25, 2016
obailala:
Jonathan was even more popular in 2010/2011, no Nigerian leader has ever been loved as widely as Jonathan was loved, but he bungled the opportunity.

@the bolded, this is the truth Jonathan supporters refused to accept till today, they keep blaming everybody else from tinubu, PMB, northern elders, the yorubas and so on. They still find it difficult to believe that the I.B. may be the reason the northerners may continue to dictate the pace cos of the opportunity Jona bungled with his cluelessness.
Re: Doyin Okupe: No Politician Alive Can Stand Buhari’s Popularity by hornyman(m): 10:43am On Apr 25, 2016
madridguy:
I'm sure some children of hate will still come to ask for Okupe's head for saying the gospel truth. Though PDP is dead and cremated even 1000 Modu Al-Shereef, Sule Lamido, Muazu and Ali babangida cannot revive the demonic party but Okupe is so onpoint.

Monmisilu Sheikh Buhari.

No mind dem jor. The man just said the gospel truth. Even the then Finance Minister did same thing, by saying GEJ govt failed to save, all though later shifted the blames to the governors then. But it was so clear that the nation under GEJ did not save because the man was so weak. Governors kicked against Obasanjo saving habit too during his reign too but yet the man stood his ground and damn d consequences and was able to save well over $40 billion but GEJ spent the over $40 billion leaving just $22 billion and the Ameachi said the governors decided the fund must be shared when they realised the FG then has been tampering with the fund. Iran that was sanctioned still saved up over $90 billion and the Crisis prone and failing Lybia in Africa saved up well over $60 billion and yet GEJ govt couldn't save up instead engaged in extravagant spending.

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: No Politician Alive Can Stand Buhari’s Popularity by Allee90: 10:48am On Apr 25, 2016
GudluckIBB:
"Fieding jonathan was a monumental mistake"

This was the same person that said if Apc survives a year, he should be called a bastard

The same person said over his dead body will Buhari rule Nigeria.

See the people jonathan trusted,

Its a pity!

Bros, can you see why Nigerians called Jonathan Clueless
Re: Doyin Okupe: No Politician Alive Can Stand Buhari’s Popularity by mandax: 11:47am On Apr 25, 2016
Why was Buhari rejected three times if he was the most popular politician in Nigeria?

Doyin Okupe hardly campaigned for Jonathan for re-election. Doyin Okupe was cowed.

But Buhari was only popular in his north among his talakawas.
Re: Doyin Okupe: No Politician Alive Can Stand Buhari’s Popularity by 77Trumpet: 11:58am On Apr 25, 2016
GudluckIBB:

This was the same person that said if Apc survives a year, he should be called a bastard

Its a pity!

OKUIGBE SHUT GOB UP . YOU HAVE DESTROYED NIGERIA UNDER JONATHAN, A WEAK PRESIDENT. YOU AND YOUR BROTHER FFK FANIKAYODE. WHERE IS OUR LOOTED MONEY. BYFIRE, BY FORCE ALL OF YOU WILL COUGH IT OUT. WORKERS SALARY ARE NOT BEING PAID FOR MONTHS BECAUSE YOU HAVE DECIDE TO ENRICH YOURSELVES BY TAKENADVANTAGE OF A CORRUPT JONATHAN'S GOVT. YOU WERE ASSIGNED TO RULE NOT TO LOOT BECAUSE SOMEONE HAS DONE IT BEFORE, YOU DECIDED TO REPEAT THIS SAME MADNESS. WHEN IS THIS MADNESS GOING TO STOP.

WE THANK GOD FOR BUHARI WHO IS NOT A LOOTER, A MAN OF STRONG PRINCIPLE. MAY GOD BLESS BUHARI AND HIS FAMILY.

SAI BUHARI!!!!

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: No Politician Alive Can Stand Buhari’s Popularity by GudluckIBB(m): 12:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
Allee90:

Bros, can you see why Nigerians called Jonathan Clueless

I don tire my brother.

It is well.
Re: Doyin Okupe: No Politician Alive Can Stand Buhari’s Popularity by abbey621(m): 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
Popular or not, if things continue like this all the way till the next election, Buhari will be voted out. My prayer is that he finds a way to turn things around fast!!!!
Re: Doyin Okupe: No Politician Alive Can Stand Buhari’s Popularity by emmanuelbrown26: 12:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
Fielding gej was a monumental error.
You were one of his political advisers.
I'm not so sure you gave him this advice then, because if you do and he declines, you have an option to resign, but money will not allow you to.
Gej sef gan....... what's that your qualification again sir? sorry it doesn't translate to leadership qualities.
That sauce is scary, I don't just know why.

GUY U FUNNY DIES
Re: Doyin Okupe: No Politician Alive Can Stand Buhari’s Popularity by emmanuelbrown26: 12:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
Everybody knew that the difference between APC and PDP is BUHARI, IF NOT BUHARI PDP WOULD HV WON,
Re: Doyin Okupe: No Politician Alive Can Stand Buhari’s Popularity by Roadmike(m): 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
I totally disagree with Okupke's assertion. Yes he has his corp of die hard supporters that does not make his the most popular and unbeatable. Recall that Kwankwaso even defeated him at the APC convention and rally where it not for the support he got from the South West particularly Tinubu, and his supporters
Re: Doyin Okupe: No Politician Alive Can Stand Buhari’s Popularity by Kingspin(m): 4:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
GudluckIBB:

Its a pity!
The same people are everywhere, even now.
Re: Doyin Okupe: No Politician Alive Can Stand Buhari’s Popularity by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
GudluckIBB:

Its a pity!

Walahi if na me be GEJ, this man must vomit all the money wey e chop from my campaign - what a U-turn.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Scraps Nysc Scheme (Just A Rumour) / Ali Nani Appointed As GOC Army's 8 Division In Borno, Replaces Okonkwo / Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.