Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Travelling To Indonesia On Holiday - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Indonesia On Holiday (1376 Views)

10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) / New Visa Policy For Nigerians Traveling To Indonesia, NDLEA To Be Involved / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To Indonesia On Holiday by brownsugah234: 12:54am On Apr 25, 2016
[i][/i]Hello guys, please I would like to know how to go about getting visa to visit Bali in Indonesia on a three weeks visit. I visited the embassy, they have me a long list of item and no one to answer my questions.
Re: Travelling To Indonesia On Holiday by Boblee: 6:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
brownsugah234:
[i][/i]Hello guys, please I would like to know how to go about getting visa to visit Bali in Indonesia on a three weeks visit. I visited the embassy, they have me a long list of item and no one to answer my questions.

What's ur budget?
Re: Travelling To Indonesia On Holiday by aril: 6:28pm On Apr 25, 2016
brownsugah234:

Post the long list you got from the embassy here and people will try to assist you in one way or the other.

Whatever you do make sure you do all the processing yourself. Don't engage in any agent doing it for you.

DIY is always the best way to go....
Re: Travelling To Indonesia On Holiday by brownsugah234: 5:34am On May 02, 2016
aril:

Post the long list you got from the embassy here and people will try to assist you in one way or the other.

Whatever you do make sure you do all the processing yourself. Don't engage in any agent doing it for you.

DIY is always the best way to go....
Where I have problems is the fact that they don't give visa to less than 10 people if going for tourism. I'm going for holidays in Bali and the only other option is a visit visa but I do not know anyone who lives in Bali to write an invitation letter.
Re: Travelling To Indonesia On Holiday by omega25red(m): 3:09pm On May 02, 2016
brownsugah234:

Where I have problems is the fact that they don't give visa to[b] less than 10 people if going for tourism[/b]. I'm going for holidays in Bali and the only other option is a visit visa but I do not know anyone who lives in Bali to write an invitation letter.
The bold sounds like bullshyt if thats really the rule, then they don't want you in their country and their embassy should be closed down. why do you have to be in a group of 10 to get a tourism visa? Did you tell them you were just going for holiday? Maybe you can find a tourism company that organize tours there and buy your vacation through them.

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Harassing And Taunting Bison At Yellowstone Park In U.S.(Pics) / Best Country To Immigrate For A Single Mother? / Who Do Us For Nigeria (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.