Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,563 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Enyeama Is Angry Oooo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyeama Is Angry Oooo (588 Views)

Enyeama Is Returning To The Super Eagles Squad - Coach Rohr / Enyeama Snubbed Me, Rejected My Calls Over 10 Times - Rohr Opens Up / The Yobo's & The Enyeama's Step Out For Church. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enyeama Is Angry Oooo by choctee(m): 1:05am On Apr 25, 2016
Former Super Eagles goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama has expressed his disappointment following Lille’s defeat to Paris Saint German in the final of the Coupe de la Ligue.

The 33-year-old who has been an ever present for the Lille side was again in action at the weekend as his side lost to the French champions 2-1 despite playing with ten men.

Javier Pastore opened scoring for PSG but a sublime freekick from Djibril Sidibe made it 1-1 and when Arsenal target Adrien Rabiot saw red, Enyeama and teammates were licking their lips on a likely title win to end their season on a high.

But, former Manchester United winger read a different script as he drilled a shot past the Nigerian from 30-years to make it 2-1. The scores could’ve been more but Enyeama made brilliant saves to deny Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Ivorian star Serge Aurier.

READ MORE http://366football.com/enyeama-disappointed-with-defeat-in-french-cup-final/

(1) (Reply)

Two Games Deny Me Of 77k...check It Out!! / Nigerian Footballer,ighalo's Father Is Dead / Pillars Supporters Allegedly Beat-up Enyimba FC Driver blue-black!!!(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.