Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Judge!j Udge! Judge! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Judge!j Udge! Judge! (622 Views)

Is This A Proposal Or A Weather Report,come And Judge!! / Wise Akpors And The Judge / What Is a B.l.oo.w. J.o.b? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Judge!j Udge! Judge! by lordmassac(m): 1:24pm On Aug 07, 2009
We were 2 herdsmen, taking a bull to a neighboring hamlet a day trek! We breakfasted early in the morning before we set off.
We had to take a bush path along a wilderness. If we would not face the attack of raiders, taking the bushy path it's self was not quite safe for we have to harmed in fear of running in to wolves and other wild animals.
we started our trip just after the breakfast. I was at the front pulling the beast with a rope,and my companion was behind driving the bull with canes in his either hand.
mounting up the hills and climbing down the valleys, alone in this empty country with shrubs; taping the ground with my staff, we were making comic conversation and telling each other about the events that have befallen us. It was in the late afternoon whem we were getting hungry and weary that we decided to dine. reaching a river, we sumnd up our decision to eat since water was available.
Hoping to tie our animal to a tree, i looked back.i was greatly amazed to see nothing but an empty rope and my comrade with his lases!! i gazed round all the but our animal was no where to be seen.
"what have u been driving?!!" I asked. "What have u been pulling?" he protested sharply. to this, i voiced out; "u must be a lunatic." "Then u must be caustic and hurrid" he said."U are blin,I believe"I interupted. But he put in again asking weather i could feel at all. This is how we remain casting the blame on each other in the wilderness.
so,please help us judge. We are puzzled.
Re: Judge!j Udge! Judge! by 2dyefor: 10:21pm On Aug 07, 2009
What the f**k?
Re: Judge!j Udge! Judge! by pappy4real(m): 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2009
hey are u 2 nuts? what have u both been doing all along. i think the solution is rather than argu with each other, just kill urselves.
i beg i no fit laugh again my head wan bust
Re: Judge!j Udge! Judge! by mamagee6(f): 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2009
What the f*ck is this? angry
Re: Judge!j Udge! Judge! by kodylicky(f): 3:21pm On Aug 10, 2009
CRAZY DUO cool
Re: Judge!j Udge! Judge! by pchima: 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2009
am i missing something?
Re: Judge!j Udge! Judge! by lordmassac(m): 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2009
am i missing something?
are you asking me?
What the f*ck is this?
my friend make u no vex go nack head for stone ooo cool cool cool
hey are u 2 nuts? what have u both been doing all along. i think the solution is rather than argu with each other, just kill urselves.
i beg i no fit laugh again my head wan bust
my guy!!! abeg you get gun
Re: Judge!j Udge! Judge! by mamagee6(f): 6:00pm On Aug 12, 2009
you're a bleeping whackadoodle. angry
Re: Judge!j Udge! Judge! by bydot1(m): 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2009
Na wa oh, , cant help it

(1) (Reply)

10 Things In Golf That Sound Dirty / Blonde And A Lawyer / Duck Hunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.